KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Davy Jones question.....

Davy Jones question.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Hey jaeh! What up my partner in crime?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 11:27 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

still here, apparently, lol...

hows you? xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 10:10 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I read that one fic, the 'Awkward' one! Loved it! I also read Ch. 1 of the Blog one before I had to get off. eek!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 06:36 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
87th Dynasty
When all is lost, FIND IT

Well, Now I know why you are always complaining about being scolded for being random, Bwa.

You are.

Not that it's news.

Anyway, you other People should continue with your Davy Jones discussion.

BY THE WAY!!!
What about the locket?
D'you all think that had anything to do with anything?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 01:17 AM
87th Dynasty is currently offline Click here to Send 87th Dynasty a Private Message Find more posts by 87th Dynasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i thought the locket was like their token to each other's love or something... does anybody know its origins or something?

thanks bwa! drop me a review...xD

hi...er, 87th dynasty - you're new here, aren't you? never seen you around before... xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:50 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I think the same thing, Jaeh. It's like when couples get matching tattoos or something like that nowadays. "Look we're in love and we have to have something matching to always wear on our person to make that fact known!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 06:51 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
87th Dynasty

Yes, I'm new, but I know Bwa from Elswhere. Call me 87 since it's the most awsome number ever! 12 comes in second, and then is 42!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 07:36 PM
87th Dynasty is currently offline Click here to Send 87th Dynasty a Private Message Find more posts by 87th Dynasty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

What?!? You left Simmons for third? It's the year of Simmons, don't you remember?!? And I wasn't THAT random, it had to do with her siggy. And 'Elsewhere'? WOW. So unincredibly obvious.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:20 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
87th Dynasty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
What?!? You left Simmons for third? It's the year of Simmons, don't you remember?!? And I wasn't THAT random, it had to do with her siggy. And 'Elsewhere'? WOW. So unincredibly obvious.

Who cares about Simmons? You are the blue fanatic.

And what about every other random quote you've posted? What about your hobbies list?
By the way?
Have you read mine?
And the Elswhere bit? That was supposed to be obvious! That was meant to confuse people who can't actually think for themselves and therfore shouldn't be priveliged to read our display of human inteligence.

(Actually, that kind of implies something about human intelligence, but PERSEVERE BRAVE RANDOM PEOPLE!)

(siggy explains the driving force behind my character.)

(Now you've got me being random too!)

I thought the locket, the fact that he kept it, signified that he still loved her.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yes, but he WAS Blue for a time.

My list isn't to be taken seriously. I'm not a very serious person (or did you forget?).

Yes. Yes, I did.

What about AI's?

Well, that too.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 08:46 PM