KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Who has lost a (human) loved one?

Who has lost a (human) loved one?
Started by: Lt_Champion

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

My grandfather. Recently, last week. Going to his funeral on Friday. He was closest. Used to play with all the time as a child...

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:05 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

I skipped school after my dad died, the day of the funeral I found was the hardest. he was cremated. his ashes are in a garfield cookie jar. Pitty the first person to try and take a cookie from it.

sorry hoping to helpby making someone smile ><

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:21 PM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

2 great grand parents
1 uncle
my father
my old mentor passed away recently

my great grant mothers died when i was 7 dont remember how uncle died of gan green[sp] in his blood stream

dad died of emphethesima in his lungs and a heart attack so he prtty much died from smoking

and menter had som cancer dunno what

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 09:33 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

I am graduating soon, and my father was the one who always wanted to watch me graduate, i learned how hard this is..... how hard it is to even consider walking across the stage after loosing aloved one. to watch my asistant principle hug his daughter has made me cry, i miss him so much..... they werent kidding when they said the pain never goes away

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:19 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
I am graduating soon, and my father was the one who always wanted to watch me graduate, i learned how hard this is..... how hard it is to even consider walking across the stage after loosing aloved one. to watch my asistant principle hug his daughter has made me cry, i miss him so much..... they werent kidding when they said the pain never goes away
really sorry to hear man, i cant imagine

in time you will accept it, it happens to everyone

its the bond we all share

TGFwashere

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:23 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Grandmother.... But she wasnt human. O.O she was the devil itself!!

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:25 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Lt_Champion

Im sorry to hear about your lose. The pain never does go away but with time it will lessen.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:26 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

loss

TGFwashere

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:27 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

September 3, 2003.

I discovered my friend, Ryan, in the woods with a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the mouth. We formed a search party when we found his suicide note. I'll never forget his brother's screams.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:30 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion

Originally posted by Impediment
September 3, 2003.

I discovered my friend, Ryan, in the woods with a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the mouth. We formed a search party when we found his suicide note. I'll never forget his brother's screams.
Id offer a hug but one over the internet doesnt work. I will never forget the look on my families face, and or the sound of my mother crying when she thought i couldnt hear. I cant imagine how much worse it could be if they killed themselves. im sorry.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:36 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

horrible

TGFwashere

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:39 AM
GCG
Red Bull

lost 2 good friends of mine within the space of 4 months. the second death hit me like a tonne of bricks being so close to the 1 st one. what sucked most of all was that i would spend most of my time with them both until I got my first job, then got a brain tumour decided to take the plunge off a 14th floor block while the other took the noose to his neck. It was the year 2000 - what a ****en shitty year.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post May 9th, 2009 10:45 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

All of my grandparents died a natural death. My cousin committed suicide last Christmas, and a friend of mine OD'd on heroin when I was about 17.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 12:20 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grandparents, Aunts and uncles.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 01:03 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

My great granddad year ago. Thats about all the people I remember.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 05:23 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember when I was 19 I wanted to be a cop or a U.S. Marine, and my Grandma was dead set against it, even crying at the prospect, it wasn't until after she died a while back that I found out why.

Her little brother Cecil was a U.S. Marine in WWII, and he got shot up all to hell, came back to Louisiana and became a drunk to deal with the pain. He eventually became a Deputy Sheriff. One night he responded to a bar fight, and arrested an old man who started it. Back then, they just let drunks sleep it off in a cell, then send them on their way the next day.

Well, about 3 or 4 in the morning, in walks the drunks son with a double barrel shotgun. He walked right up to my Uncle Cecil, placed the gun against his chest, and blew my uncle out of his chair. Dude got like 5 purple hearts and other medals, was a war hero, the Japanese coudln't kill him, but some punk with a shotgun killed him.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 06:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CATMANEXE

grandpaerents, several friends including my roomate, my cat a couple of days ago. anyone i was close to. its just me now.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 10th, 2009 05:52 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote