KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration

Five Elemental Beasts OOC and Registration
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

?? Umm... right.... ANYWAY!! Time is almost up. I seriously hope the rest will register their char by the end of the night. I will post the RP thread before I go to bed tonight.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 10:29 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lycan. your forgot to put in your information here.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 10:44 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Im going to wait for everyone to post at least once before I really begin the rp. That way we know that those who said they were in for this are... well.. in it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:24 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I have stated previously. All characters are of the Village. You may NOT have animal features. there is no "Melding" here. This is not Shadow Warriors. Jalek and Lycans posts are fine though Lycan I have a bit of a thing about his but it wasnt a big deal. Amazing. Please correct your post. I REALLY want this idea to work but you have to work with me here.

I do not want this RP to die quickly because ppl cant read what I have posted.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:33 AM
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

p
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I have stated previously. All characters are of the Village. You may NOT have animal features. there is no "Melding" here. This is not Shadow Warriors. Jalek and Lycans posts are fine though Lycan I have a bit of a thing about his but it wasnt a big deal. Amazing. Please correct your post. I REALLY want this idea to work but you have to work with me here.

I do not want this RP to die quickly because ppl cant read what I have posted.
kay, what do you want me to do?

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:35 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Is my correction good?

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:37 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

In my honest opinion I would rather prefer it if you were not a Contract killer. But then again every story needs a twist. So I wont bother with that. All in all it is better. Ill get Zal to post later.. I hope, he hasnt been on much, and he will show you what happens when you recieve your spirit.

Also, because the 4th person did not register that one is free and Zal is taking that one. So Either he will be the General AND a Spirit Wielder, or Wei will take over both Emperor and General.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:45 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

yeah I can be the general too if needed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:57 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
In my honest opinion I would rather prefer it if you were not a Contract killer. But then again every story needs a twist. So I wont bother with that. All in all it is better. Ill get Zal to post later.. I hope, he hasnt been on much, and he will show you what happens when you recieve your spirit.

Also, because the 4th person did not register that one is free and Zal is taking that one. So Either he will be the General AND a Spirit Wielder, or Wei will take over both Emperor and General.
I really thought the crow would be a sneaky bad guy. But, I will play him as a good guy: He only kills who he is told to.

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:04 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay. Let me make this clear right now. Those who Chose to be a character with an Elemental Beast ARE NOT BAD GUYS! You ae the forces of Light trying to TAKE THE BAD GUYS DOWN! There is no, Sneaky bad guy. No Wolf in the Flock of Sheep. The Elemental Spirits sense your aura and if your SPIRIT IS PURE then you will be chosen. Your character HAS TO BE PURE! This is probly why Wei has asked to be the emperor cause we all know he is EVIL! Amazing. If you wish to have a Bad guy character You may Be the General. However if you want to be one of the Spirit wielders you have to be a good guy. That or you dont do the rp.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:45 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol i knew someone would try that

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 02:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

I dont care wether I play the General and a Spirit carrier or not. Up to Wei wether he wants both bad guys or not. I mean IF he did he would be able top better cordinate the Evil side. As for the 4th Spirit give me a moment and i will add my Bio and opening post.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 03:13 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Name: Muki
Weight: 190
Height: 6'1
Elemental Beast: Nature Bear
Weapon: Large Sword (After Powers)
Equipment: N/A
Bio: Village Delinquint. Always getting into some kind of trouble. He also has a strong respect for Nature. However he only seems Hard on the outside but on the inside he isnt so bad. He has never actually attacked anyone unless it was in Defense of Someone of Something he truley cared for.

Attachment: bleach 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 03:49 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

k guess Im out of the rp... for some reason I thought that the unhosted rp section would be less controlling. Bye.

I got everything!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
k guess Im out of the rp... for some reason I thought that the unhosted rp section would be less controlling. Bye.

She isn't being controlling. She just has a requirement for the 5 main good guys. I understand what she is saying. The 5 elemental dudes are supposed to be pure of heart and 100% good. You can't be an assassin/contract killer and be pure of heart. She said you could be that on the Emperor's side seeing as he is evil and stuff.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 03:00 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Out for the rest of the day. I'll be back tomorrow evening.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 04:26 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

this is already falling apart before it has even begun. I guess i will just say the rp is ALREADY dead.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 08:15 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay... this is what Im going to do. IGNORE AMAZINGS POST he made already. We can just say something like.... We have yet to determine who the last Spirit wielder is. ^_^ So the spirit Wielders are Zal, Jalek, and Lycan. I myself am one too so thats 4 right there. the 5th one is... undetermined.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 01:37 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Hey. What about that other guy? there was one person who didnt register right?

Mycoreisdark

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 03:26 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

she just didnt register and stuff.

but yay i'm glad its still going on

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2009 03:51 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote