KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can this group take down the 300?

Who takes this war?
This poll is closed.
Team pulls through. 8 100.00%
King Leonidas leads his 300 to victory. 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can this group take down the 300?
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Can this group take down the 300?

Xerxes wises up and somehow someway gets these people to come back in time and fight for him. The team gets 10 minutes to devise a strategy. Spartans get 30 minutes to devise a strategy and they know that the team has projectiles/explosives. Fights at the Hot Gates in daylight and the Spartans are in the passage way. Punisher, Blade, and Batman can only carry as much as they normally would on a regular given night. The Spartans are bloodlusted to the max. Can the team pull this off.

Achilles: Bronze shield, spear, sword, armor.

Aragorn: Bow w/ 10 arrows, bronze longsword, armor.

Batman: TDK Nomex Survival Suit w/ sticky gun, shuriken, mini-mines, duel ninja swords, and grapnel gun.

Beast

Blade: Titanium acid-edged sword, super-shotgun, modified Mac-10, flash-bang grenades.

Hector: Bronze shield, spear, sword, armor.

Jason Vorhees: Machete

Katsumoto: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

Legolas: Bow w/35 Arrows, duel ninja swords.

Nathan Algren: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

Punisher(Jane): M16 w/ M203, sawed off double barrel shotgun, duel Colt .45, kabar, 2 grenades, and Level III Kevlar Vest w/ skull.

Spider-Man: (No Webbing)

Ujio: Samurai armor, spear, duel katanas, shuriken.

V: 12 sharpened steel poison tipped daggers.

Wolverine

vs.

301 Spartans: Bronze shield, spear, sword, and armor.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:10 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well hell yeah they would PWN Leonidas. PWN.

Blade, Jason, Spidey and Wolvie would be the last standing.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Can this group take down the 300?

Blade: Could solo

Jason Vorhees: Could solo, take some time though.

Legolas: Could solo long range, if given 300 arrows.

Punisher(Jane): Could solo with a bit more ammo

Spider-Man: Solo, maybe

Wolverine : Could solo, given time

The entire team, no question.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 12:53 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

It could be argued that Spiderman alone would be capable of defeating the 300, adding the rest make this a overkill in favor of the team.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:15 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One sided much?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:25 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Re: Re: Can this group take down the 300?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Blade: Could solo

Jason Vorhees: Could solo, take some time though.

Legolas: Could solo long range, if given 300 arrows.

Punisher(Jane): Could solo with a bit more ammo

Spider-Man: Solo, maybe

Wolverine : Could solo, given time

The entire team, no question.

Blade couldn't.
Vorhees couldn't.
Legolas would get rushed.
Punisher would get rushed.
Spider-Man has a shot but w/o webbing I think a spear could possibly tag him.
Wolverine can be pinned down.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:21 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Utrigita
It could be argued that Spiderman alone would be capable of defeating the 300, adding the rest make this a overkill in favor of the team.
They have a shot. I wouldn't call this overkill.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:23 AM
NemeBro

Legolas kills them all...With one arrow.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Yup, they can do this. But the following people will be injured or dead by the end:

Achilles

Aragorn

Batman

Beast

* Dunno anything about the Samaurai/Ninjas/Whatever that were listed, so can't comment on them.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:18 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Spite.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:23 AM
Eminence is currently offline Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Re: Re: Can this group take down the 300?

Originally posted by Placidity
Yup, they can do this. But the following people will be injured or dead by the end:

Achilles

Aragorn

Batman

Beast

* Dunno anything about the Samaurai/Ninjas/Whatever that were listed, so can't comment on them.
Haven't seen The Last Samurai?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:39 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Re: Re: Re: Can this group take down the 300?

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Haven't seen The Last Samurai?

Yea I have, but I didn't know where those characters were from. Now that I do, I don't remember anything from that movie anyway -_-. But I do remember they weren't anything super.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:48 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
Spite.
In who's favor?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 03:56 AM
Eminence
Boss

The team with the superheroes, elves, and machine guns, obviously. Wolverine, Blade, and Punisher could take this themselves with no casualties.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:17 AM
Eminence is currently offline Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Punisher(Jane): M16 w/ M203, sawed off double barrel shotgun, duel Colt .45, kabar, 2 grenades, and Level III Kevlar Vest w/ skull.

Just noticed this...

You mean Punisher gets all that PLUS THE SKULL????

Spite.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:21 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

They would own the 300.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:30 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAA" goes down very hard

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 04:35 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Re: Can this group take down the 300?

Blade couldn't.
Vorhees couldn't.
Legolas would get rushed.
Punisher would get rushed.
Spider-Man has a shot but w/o webbing I think a spear could possibly tag him.
Wolverine can be pinned down.

WTF are you talking about, please.

Blade's speed would be more than they could handle, and it's not like he's going to jump in the middle and fight from there or sit in one place. Stick and move; he'd kill one per slash or stab . 300 attacks/kills isn't much at Blades's speed, strength and skill. He also has machine guns, to cull the herd before they close in.

Jason would just take his time and hack and hack, they couldn't do anything to him he hasn't already taken tenfold.

Legolas could release 300 arrows within a relatively short period of time and he NEVER misses. I said "with range", meaning they wouldn't be 50 feet away.

Punisher would riddle them with bullet and that grenade launcher would tear them apart in groups, as would the grenades. Especially since their phalanx formation means they're tightly packed.

They'd never hit Spider-man with a spear and being at the 'Hot Gates' means he could jump around on the walls while attacking, throwing rocks and whatnot, which he'd also kill or incapacitate one (or more) Spartan per strike. Hell, Spider-Man throwing one of their shields or spears back at them with his strength would take-out many at a time.

It'd be hard to pin-down Wolverine while he's killing one per slash, as their shields would be all but useless against his claws. They also have no real way of killing Wolverine, at least not with spears and swords. Edit: He also has some level of super-human strength, as see in X2.

Now don't you feel like the stupid jackass for knee-jerking and not thinking outside the box.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 5th, 2009 at 05:48 AM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 05:42 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can this group take down the 300?

Originally posted by Robtard
WTF are you talking about, please.

Blade's speed would be more than they could handle, and it's not like he's going to jump in the middle and fight from there or sit in one place. Stick and move; he'd kill one per slash or stab . 300 attacks/kills isn't much at Blades's speed, strength and skill. He also has machine guns, to cull the herd before they close in.

Jason would just take his time and hack and hack, they couldn't do anything to him he hasn't already taken tenfold.

Legolas could release 300 arrows within a relatively short period of time and he NEVER misses. I said "with range", meaning they wouldn't be 50 feet away.

Punisher would riddle them with bullet and that grenade launcher would tear them apart in groups, as would the grenades. Especially since their phalanx formation means they're tightly packed.

They'd never hit Spider-man with a spear and being at the 'Hot Gates' means he could jump around on the walls while attacking, throwing rocks and whatnot, which he'd also kill or incapacitate one (or more) Spartan per strike. Hell, Spider-Man throwing one of their shields or spears back at them with his strength would take-out many at a time.

It'd be hard to pin-down Wolverine while he's killing one per slash, as their shields would be all but useless against his claws. They also have no real way of killing Wolverine, at least not with spears and swords. Edit: He also has some level of super-human strength, as see in X2.

Now don't you feel like the stupid jackass for knee-jerking and not thinking outside the box.

Anyone with guns can be rushed. This ppoint was already debated in the CBVF. And considering Jane is nothing compared to his 616 counterpart.......I'm not saying he wouldmn't be effective, just that he wouldn't solo.

Spider-Man is in a league of his own here. But w/o webbing he has no long-range attack and there are 300 of them!

Not gonna comment on Jason. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You act as if Leholas has 300 arrows.

Wolverine is a healing machine, but his shit can be overloaded as saw when he fell from that tree in X3. Or when he was knocked out by Creed in X1.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:29 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Creed has has more force in one punch then any twenty spartans combine d in their strongest haymakers.

And no, if you have a gun you can't be rushed unless the enemy doesn't care about lossses, which Leonida's does.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 02:20 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote