KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Byakuya Kuchiki

Kenpachi Zaraki vs. Byakuya Kuchiki
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
1 - Then you should've picked up on the irrelevance of comparing the two fights. Kenpachi would've been helpless against the Arrancar Byakuya fought.

2 - See, now you're alluding that Ichigo in his shi kai form against Kenpachi, might actually be stronger than Ichigo with ban kai. It's pretty reasonable to assume that Kenpachi's had an increase in strength since his encounter with Ichigo. It's what 100 chapters ago? and he fights non stop.

Regardless of how Kenpachi and Ichigo did against nnoitora it's pointless. Kenpachi most likely wouldn't touch Byakuya, nor would he survive many of his kidou.
1. I brought him up because he brought up using A>B>C logic himself. Kenpachi would have been helpless? Why is that? Byakuya broke his spell by cutting his tendons, you don't think Kenny, who had the greatest damage soak in the series, would resort to that?

2. Would he beat his Bankai form? Nah. Did he have more cutting power than his Bankai form? Quite possibly.

Could Kenny have grown stronger? Sure. Then why the hell are you bringing up him fighting Ichigo?

3. No it isn't, it shows that Kenny hits harder than Ichigo for one. Wouldn't touch Byakuya? Why is that? Byakuya is fast, not that fast. Kenny himself showed impressive speed fighting Noitora.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:14 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That 'amp' was a permanent amp, not a temporary one. Which you would have realized had you read the dialogue in the fight properly.

Ichigo had just finished fighting Grimmjow, so, moot point. Also, Nel had nearly beaten Nnoitra prior to him fighting Kenpachi. So that may have had an effect.

Ichigo? Fresh? So you consider a person fresh after they have huge cuts and blood loss? Like you said, it was a draw. Stop contradicting yourself.
You're one of the finest hypocrites on the planet, you cannot grasp context, as shown by how you think Byakuya just struggled in the fight.

Kenpachi was serious long before he decided to use Kendo, get your facts straight.

The only 'feat' he had before engaging Tosen was his draw with Ichigo, and one other that's irrelevant.

@ Kris: It was a stalemate, neither beat the other. Also, saying Byakuya could shred Kenpachi with his shikai is stretching it, Byakuya needs at least his bankai to beat Kenpachi.
And yes, we're not even factoring in Kido here, we all know how effectively and strategically Byakuya can use them.
1. Incorrect, never again was Shikai Ichigo shown to be that powerful. He did better against Kenpachi with the eye-patch, actually besting him, than two other Captains combined did. It was either temporary, or an inconsistency. Or Kenny has gotten much stronger.

2. He was not very injured after the fight with Grimmjow. And Noitora got hit like...Twice, maybe three times by Nel. His power did not diminish at all.

3. Ichigo's wounds were healed when he rose after being nearly killed by Kenny. He was fresh. Byakuya did struggle. What did I say that contradicted something else I said? It was a draw, but with context taken into account, Kenny was still superior.

4. He could have used Kendo at the start of the fight and killed Noitora in one move. He only used it when he had to, and he cut through all eight of Noitora's Zanpakuto with ease while doing so. He was not serious.

5. Does this mean something?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. Incorrect, never again was Shikai Ichigo shown to be that powerful. He did better against Kenpachi with the eye-patch, actually besting him, than two other Captains combined did. It was either temporary, or an inconsistency. Or Kenny has gotten much stronger.

2. He was not very injured after the fight with Grimmjow. And Noitora got hit like...Twice, maybe three times by Nel. His power did not diminish at all.

3. Ichigo's wounds were healed when he rose after being nearly killed by Kenny. He was fresh. Byakuya did struggle. What did I say that contradicted something else I said? It was a draw, but with context taken into account, Kenny was still superior.

4. He could have used Kendo at the start of the fight and killed Noitora in one move. He only used it when he had to, and he cut through all eight of Noitora's Zanpakuto with ease while doing so. He was not serious.

5. Does this mean something?

Powerful according to you, which means squat to others not so biased as you. I told you, read the fight, and you'll see that the amp is permanent and not an inconsistency.

He was injured, and burnt out somewhat. That factors into why he could not hurt Nnoitra.

The cuts were still there, therefore he was not healed. The blood loss had just been temporarily stopped. With context? Ichigo will always be or become superior to any opponent he faces. You were contradictory by saying it was Kenpachi won, and then saying it was a draw.

He used it because he realized he would lose had he not used it. That's another thing about Kenpachi, he doesn't bring out the big gun until the end, and against Byakuya, it would be too late. He was serious long before he used Kendo.

Feel free to deduce.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:48 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Powerful according to you, which means squat to others not so biased as you. I told you, read the fight, and you'll see that the amp is permanent and not an inconsistency.

He was injured, and burnt out somewhat. That factors into why he could not hurt Nnoitra.

The cuts were still there, therefore he was not healed. The blood loss had just been temporarily stopped. With context? Ichigo will always be or become superior to any opponent he faces. You were contradictory by saying it was Kenpachi won, and then saying it was a draw.

He used it because he realized he would lose had he not used it. That's another thing about Kenpachi, he doesn't bring out the big gun until the end, and against Byakuya, it would be too late. He was serious long before he used Kendo.

Feel free to deduce.
1. Really? How? So you are saying that Shikai Ichigo at normal levels is more than Captain level. Then why did he not mow through Grimmjow? It is temporary.

2. Show me, granted he was not top form, but not enough to make as big a difference as you are implying.

3. Just checked, you are right, his cuts were just kept from bleeding, which has never happened again in the series, hence the temporary thing. Kenny when he clashed, had lacerations on his chest, shoulders, neck, leg, he was fvcked up. I never said Kenny won, I just said his showing was superior.

4. I know, hence why I said he is not serious. no expression

CIS is generally off in vs. matches.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 01:09 AM
Terryc250

Seriously, looking at previous battles to judge possible future battles just doesn't work in Bleach.

Hell, didn't Ichigo have to use Hollow mask to beat one of the Privion Espada? When a Bankai was like equal to Byakuya. Then Byakuya beats the 7th espada.

Then the Shikai Ichigo stalemating Kenpachi, while a Hollow Bankai Ichigo was only slightly above 6th espada. Then Kenpachi easily destroying the 5th espada.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 09:30 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. I brought him up because he brought up using A>B>C logic himself. Kenpachi would have been helpless? Why is that? Byakuya broke his spell by cutting his tendons, you don't think Kenny, who had the greatest damage soak in the series, would resort to that?

2. Would he beat his Bankai form? Nah. Did he have more cutting power than his Bankai form? Quite possibly.

Could Kenny have grown stronger? Sure. Then why the hell are you bringing up him fighting Ichigo?

3. No it isn't, it shows that Kenny hits harder than Ichigo for one. Wouldn't touch Byakuya? Why is that? Byakuya is fast, not that fast. Kenny himself showed impressive speed fighting Noitora.

1 - So Kenpachi who is dependent on being able to WALK over to his opponent is going to cut his own tendons? That's a good idea, right? smile

2 - Heh, right.

3 - Only problem is that Byakuya can do most Kidou instantly and makes it nearly impossible for anyone to reach him once he unleashes his ban kai. Damage Soak or not there are PLENTY injuries Kenpachi can't just willpower through. If Byakuya gets his eyes, his throat, tendons, biceps. Byakuya could force senbonsakura DOWN Kenpachi's throat.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 01:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

This would be one of the best fights...EVER! Byakuya is fast but Kenpachi can take a hit. I really can't say who will win, Kenpachi kinda beat Ichigo and Byakuya kinda lost.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 21st, 2009 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 07:44 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by I am who I am
This would be one of the best fights...EVER! Byakuya is fast but Kenpachi can take a hit. I really can't say who will win, Kenpachi kinda beat Ichigo and Byakuya kinda lost.

And Ichigo kinda had Ban kai + hollow form.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 01:11 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

And Ichigo kinda had Ban kai + hollow form.
And I'm pretty sure after that event wit Kenpachi, he learned how to treat his Zanpakutō and started trainin' correctly. If Kenpachi was still the same Ichigo wouldn't be runnin' from him er time he wanted a challenge.

It is officialy stated in the "The Bleach Official Bootleg Databook".

"...his spiritual pressure is such that, even when wearing the energy-sealing eyepatch, Kenpachi can fight on-par with other captain-level opponents, even when they release their zanpakutō in either shikai or bankai form."

This means this guy can fight a Bankai level foe wit his eye patch still on. If this guy knew Bankai or Shikai, he would be THEE STRONGEST Soul Reaper.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:34 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Kenpachi and Byakuya would've fought that one time but that damn Gin dragged Ken away. Evil white haired ******.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 21st, 2009 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:38 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1 - So Kenpachi who is dependent on being able to WALK over to his opponent is going to cut his own tendons? That's a good idea, right? smile

2 - Heh, right.

3 - Only problem is that Byakuya can do most Kidou instantly and makes it nearly impossible for anyone to reach him once he unleashes his ban kai. Damage Soak or not there are PLENTY injuries Kenpachi can't just willpower through. If Byakuya gets his eyes, his throat, tendons, biceps. Byakuya could force senbonsakura DOWN Kenpachi's throat.
1. Walk? Kenny runs nub. And if Byakuya can affored to cut his tendons, then the character with the best damage-soak in the series can.

2. K

3. His Kidou, while powerful, is not enough to bring down Kenny, who caught the friggin 5th Espada's Cero in his hand like a baseball. Kenny has done all that and more, he does not just have damage soak, he has durability, physical strength, and speed, although it is less than Byakuya's.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 01:07 AM