KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » The Flood (Halo) vs. The Necromorphs (Dead Space)

The Flood (Halo) vs. The Necromorphs (Dead Space)
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The Flood (Halo) vs. The Necromorphs (Dead Space)

Two parasitic races aren't too happy about being in the same territory so they fight.

Location: A Halo Ring. On the left, there are 1,000 Flood creatures and on the right, there are 1,000 Necromorphs.

Types: On the Flood side, there are Flood Spores, Combat Forms, Ranged Forms, Tank Forms, Carriers, and Infectors.

On the Necro side, there are Infectors, Slashers, Lurkers, Brutes, Twitchers, and Pregnants.

To increase their numbers, the Flood and Necromorphs must infect corpses that are scattered all over the place.

Which side do you think will win?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 03:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flood

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 04:08 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The flood wiped out 99.97% of the galaxies population in only a couple years. They win.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 04:35 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

It takes more to put down the Necromorphs than the Flood, and the Necromorphs never had a chance to get off of the Ishimura or the planet were they were unearthed, if they had, it would have been worse than the Flood, because they're damn near impossible to stop. If Isaac's girl kills him, and still knows how to pilot a ship, the universe is in trouble.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 04:39 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flood are actually intelligent though, Gravemind baby!!!

"The wait is over."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:02 AM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

No, Gravemind is intelligent, the Flood is a dumb shit who is hunger incarnate, LOL. And all that talking in Iambic Rhyme was dumb, but I can't lie that he was one of the coolest characters I ever saw, and I loved how he talked.

"This one is machine and nerve, and has its mind concluded. This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:47 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yeah, well the flood beat the galaxy's most technologically advanced race back, and they literally exhausted every single possible strategy to stop the flood. They all failed.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 06:55 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

They beat them because they got off their planet and actually got the chance to venture out, the Necromorphs were stuck on the Ishimura planet cracker and that planet.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 06:59 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Really now guys. You think the Flood wins because they nearly wiped out a population? The Necromorphs would probably do things much worse than what the Flood has been doing. The Necromorphs are like the Flood but more violent and disturbing.

Necromorphs have my vote.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:35 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

And the Necromorphs are worse, they don't just jump on you then take over your body. They brutally murder you, then reanimate the remains, which is like an insult to your dead body.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:46 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and the Flood don't do the same thing?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 07:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

The blood. There is no reason why the flood simply can't take over the necromorphs with the spores. Especially since the necros seem to have their spine intact. Dont flood have increased speed and strength and cant actually use weapons from marines and govenanty. such as plasama swords and grenades. In which the plasma can basically desintergreatr what they touch. Im sorry but the floor is vastly superior. Issac would have been dead within minutes if he had faced the flood.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 09:02 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

the flood wins. at least they know how to use weapons. necromorphs can't.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:33 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Here's how it goes. The flood immediately send all of the floodlings, and take over a vast number of the corpses. Practically a wall of Tanks slowly pushed their way into the enemy force. The Necromorphs would concentrate on the advancing Tanks, and would be overwhelmed from behind by Ranged forms, and combat forms. All the while with Carriers blowing up in groups, and releasing infection forms.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 06:29 PM
KingD19

You guys forgot about all the forms of Necromorphs that just go crazy? Like the twitches, and that one thing you had to burn with a ship exhaust to kill or it would just keep coming? Give the Necromorphs more credit. And more than likely the reason they didn't use weapons were because they didn't need any, and they didn't have any.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 08:33 PM
Csdabest

Seriously. Couldnt the flood just infect them.....

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 10:44 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The Flood are physically at or above the level of Master Chief. no expression

I say they win, easily.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 10:49 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If the Flood infected Necromorphs then it wouldn't be fair.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 10:51 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well... that's what the Flood do. Without a corpse to infect they're nothing.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Well... that's what the Flood do. Without a corpse to infect they're nothing.

I said there's corpses scattered all over the place. Sheesh.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:35 AM