KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kenpachi Zaraki VS Akuma...

Kenpachi Zaraki VS Akuma...
Started by: I am who I am

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Kenpachi Zaraki VS Akuma...

(please log in to view the image)
Kenpachi

VS

Man, both of these dudes are so badass. This would be 1 fight to remember and I always wanted to see these guys fight, they're really alike.

Discuss...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Mar 27th, 2009 at 07:56 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Awesome pic of Kenpachi, terrible one for Gouki lol.

They are very much alike, this is true, however, Gouki has shown with his fists to have the greater force, and has techniques that even have slicing properties, honestly he could probably win with a single Misogi.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Kenpachi shunpo's behind him. Cut's his head off. Over.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:58 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Right, because Gouki himself is not fast at all.

Wait, yes he is, he leaps a kilometer while underwater and while performing a kick which split a sunken ship in half in a few seconds.

He is faster than Ryu, who can effortlessly dodge bullets.

And Misogi travels at lightning speed, which is faster than Shunpo.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Awesome pic of Kenpachi, terrible one for Gouki lol.

They are very much alike, this is true, however, Gouki has shown with his fists to have the greater force, and has techniques that even have slicing properties, honestly he could probably win with a single Misogi.
I actually liked that pic of Akuma, but it wasn't the one I wanted to post. This is the one I really wanted to post but it was too big when compared to Kenpachi's and I wanted a pic of both guys kinda powered up.
Also, I don't think the Misogi is canon. The move was invented in CVS2 and he used it again in CFE, 2 noncanon games. It serves the same purpose as the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan from SFIII but cuz CVS2 lacked the graphical power to portray Akuma doin' the move adequately, they invented the Misogi instead. Both slice but the Misogi is by far faster. Less powerful, tho.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 05:33 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gouki rips him in half and sends whats left of him to hell with an SGS.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 05:59 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Rider

Bloody all out war. Kenpachi takes it but just barely.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2009 11:02 AM
The Last Rider is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Rider a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Rider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

i dont know anything about gouki, but from the little i have read from your posts you are underestimating kenpachi, i mean energe given off by his sword while fighting cut giant builtings in half and thats before he removes his eye patch also he has gotten a LOT stronger since then

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 01:15 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Akuma punched an island into shards. That's pretty good.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 10:08 PM
NemeBro

Pretty good?

That destroys every feat in Bleach when it comes to destruction.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 01:42 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by I am who I am
I actually liked that pic of Akuma, but it wasn't the one I wanted to post. This is the one I really wanted to post but it was too big when compared to Kenpachi's and I wanted a pic of both guys kinda powered up.
here noob stick out tongue, he's even doing a misogi type move.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:54 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

the thing about bleach is taht they dont often use explosive power, most all their power is concentrated to kill a single targed, like sword fighting, i mean ichigo blocked a blast tahts the power of 1,000,000 zampaktos with his sword laying leizurly behind his back, and after becoming many times more powerful ichigo was defeated badly by someone and kenpachi defeated that person.

they even say in the bleach stoy that the strongest know how to controll their power, so there wont be huge wastes of energy like destroying things nearby,

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:50 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chidori210
(>'.')>RAWR<('.'<)

Gouki is too much for Kenpatchi he K.O'd his brother and left him unconscious for 5 years, and his raging demon is just epic Kenpatchi wont be able to survive that attack.

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him
[

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 09:44 AM
chidori210 is currently offline Click here to Send chidori210 a Private Message Find more posts by chidori210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by niduin
the thing about bleach is taht they dont often use explosive power, most all their power is concentrated to kill a single targed, like sword fighting, i mean ichigo blocked a blast tahts the power of 1,000,000 zampaktos with his sword laying leizurly behind his back, and after becoming many times more powerful ichigo was defeated badly by someone and kenpachi defeated that person.

they even say in the bleach stoy that the strongest know how to controll their power, so there wont be huge wastes of energy like destroying things nearby,

I still say blocking that attack was PIS, imo. It ticked me off. mad

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 06:53 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

i dont think its pis, i think that they are comparing it to normal swords from pretty weak shinigami, and it makes sence at that point that ichigo is stronger than 1,000,000 of them

Old Post May 1st, 2009 01:51 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by niduin

Kenpachi however is completely based on explosive, destructive power. And Ulqiorra's light lance thingy is as well, and a PUNCH from Gouki is more powerful than that.

1,000,000 Zanpakutos? Wtf are you talking about?

Kenpachi can't control his power. That is one of his character traits.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:27 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1,000,000 Zanpakutos? Wtf are you talking about?

That execution lance thingie that was supposed to kill Rukia.. It was uber powerful.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:28 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by dadudemon
That execution lance thingie that was supposed to kill Rukia.. It was "uber powerful".

Fixed.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 1st, 2009 02:50 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by I am who I am
Also, I don't think the Misogi is canon. The move was invented in CVS2 and he used it again in CFE, 2 noncanon games. It serves the same purpose as the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan from SFIII but cuz CVS2 lacked the graphical power to portray Akuma doin' the move adequately, they invented the Misogi instead. Both slice but the Misogi is by far faster. Less powerful, tho.

KKZ is more powerful than Misogi???

Misogi imo seems more powerful, given that he literally drops on an opponent and slices them at that speed.

Also, that pic is of a non-canon, Orochi powered Gouki, so is this Shin or Normal Gouki that fights Zaraki?

Shin would destroy, don't know how Normal would fare though.

The Soukyoku thing was probably PIS, Ichigo in shikai mode blocking a thing that's only used to execute Captains and said to be as powerful as 1,000,000 zanpakuto?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on May 1st, 2009 at 03:40 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:37 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Fixed.

Ahhhhhh. I see what you did there. Point taken.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote