KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Worst Disney Villain of All Time

Worst Disney Villain of All Time
Started by: jish55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

ok, most evil villain...

heres a good top ten list video (well top 11, this guy always does Top 11 stuff instead of 10)

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vi...disney-villains

In my opinion I tottaly agree with this persons list, when I think of the worst disney villain. The first thing that pops to my head is the number 1 spot on this video list.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 09:28 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Etna
ok, most evil villain...

heres a good top ten list video (well top 11, this guy always does Top 11 stuff instead of 10)

In my opinion I tottaly agree with this persons list, when I think of the worst disney villain. The first thing that pops to my head is the number 1 spot on this video list.

You agree with everything this guy says...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 10:45 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

No not everything, especially because i think he mentioned a villain or two that I never watched or seen. (Like the hunchback notre dom villain, or the rat guy)
I also believe Scar deserved a better spot, BUT i do agree that scar got pretty lame in parts of the movie.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:10 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Another villain that deserves to be mentioned (I dont know if anyone else mentioned him, since I didnt read any of the posts besides the first one)
Is Hades from Hercules. He was scary looking, evil, and unlike most villains. He was funny! But while being funny, he was still ruthless and evil. Which i think is a pretty hard thing to do, being funny and really evil is hard to combine without being weak or less evil

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:16 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No not everything, especially because i think he mentioned a villain or two that I never watched or seen. (Like the hunchback notre dom villain, or the rat guy)
I also believe Scar deserved a better spot, BUT i do agree that scar got pretty lame in parts of the movie.

Scar should've been top 3, and Jafar. Scar was bad ass the whole time. Pimpslapped Simba's mama.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 11:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

ok, most evil villain...

I had forgotten about Ratigan... And I don't think about Maleficiant much because it's been almost 17 years since I last saw Sleeping Beauty... and I've never seen that last one.

But, yea. Ratigan is a good villian.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:35 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

That guy with the top 11 villains was totally wrong with his picks...surprised he didn't have sid in there from Toy story, although he may not be in my top 10 he still made me laugh since he was probably the no.1 evil disney child ever and quite possibly the only evil disney child ever since I dunno any others

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 02:56 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

Originally posted by steverules_2
That guy with the top 11 villains was totally wrong with his picks...surprised he didn't have sid in there from Toy story, although he may not be in my top 10 he still made me laugh since he was probably the no.1 evil disney child ever and quite possibly the only evil disney child ever since I dunno any others

dam...how the hell can someones opinion be wrong? confused

roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh well whatever

Toy story villain wasn't really a villain, just a kid who didn't much care for his toys. He didn't have much of a plot to him, sept a kid...who's playing with his toys laughing out loud (which is very common for children)
Though I liked Toy Story the movie, the kid didn't leave that much for me to remember him by. Only the 2 main characters some of their support characters, the music, and the art. (which was very beautiful)

The Devil from Fantasia will always be the scaryest disney villain to me, Used to struck fear pretty well. (I was very suprised he was in the kingdom hearts game)

Last edited by Etna on Oct 19th, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 11:20 PM
ares834

5. Jafar
4. Scar
3. Frollo
2. Malificent
1. Churnabog AKA the Devil

Old Post Oct 20th, 2009 11:39 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggy22
Lover

Jafar

Scythe is a God among men

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 12:27 AM
Ziggy22 is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggy22 a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggy22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Frollo is top. Not one other character was as despicable and unjust, yet he himself viewed himself as something akin to a saint.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2009 01:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote