KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Descent

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Descent
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

The officer frowns at you.

"Only Jedi make such things," he says. "Are you one of them?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:29 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

"I was once. Is that a problem?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:30 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I was not aware you could retire from the Jedi Order," the officer says. "What is a Jedi doing on Luon?"

There is something odd about this customs officer, Con. It is in his appearance; his uniform does not match.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:34 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

What is off about his uniform, do I know?

"I have personal business to attend to."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:37 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The color is right- Republic gray- but the insignia is wrong, a circle divided by a dagger with two points. You don't know its meaning.

"Personal business is my business. I doubt a Jedi has come to Luon just to relax. Where are you going?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:43 AM
Bardock42

"I am looking for old acquaintances." Con replies abruptly, then continues "I have been gone for a while, but I know this is not a regular republican badge. What is it's meaning?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The officer proudly polishes the metal insignia on his chest.

"I am under the employ of the Luon Syndicate, in aid of the Republic," he says, smugly. "Now, I'm asking the questions, here. Who are you looking for?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:51 AM
Bardock42

"The Luon Syndicate," he pauses, "...and two of its allies."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:57 AM
REXXXX
Networking

He does not seem very pleased with that response.

"To whom do you refer?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:14 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
He does not seem very pleased with that response.

"To whom do you refer?"
"Two thieves. If you are from the Syndicate, tell me how to find them."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:21 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I don't think you quite understand the situation," the officer says. "You say you are a former Jedi?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:24 AM
Bardock42

"Yes"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Then you have no official weight here," he says, slapping your lightsaber into your hand. "You may go about your business, but I warn you... do not mess with the Syndicate."

The other security personnel at the checkpoint all have the same insignia, and more than one of them are holding stun batons and looking at you unpleasantly.

"If I hear that you've used that anywhere," the officer says, gesturing to your lightsaber before handing back your blaster, "things will not be well for you. Fair warning, I hope?"

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:36 AM
Bardock42

"I don't have any reason to fight the syndicate. Tell me where I can find your boss...I have a proposition to make."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Syndicate does not deal with Jedi, former or not," he says. "Now get lost."

One of the other security officers roughly hands you your bag of belongings and gestures towards the exit.

Strange that the Syndicate should have official standing in an intergalactic starport, Con. You cannot think of a reason why the Republic would want their support.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 01:56 AM
Bardock42

Contemplating the questions produced by this short exchange Con steps out of the starport and takes a first look around.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The architecture of Luon City is much like the starport- dull concrete with reflective glass making up large ugly buildings. The starport is on a main street, with lots of people bustling about and speeders humming by.

The starport-associated cantina is nearby, as are several other drinking establishments.

You also notice that there is an armed guard wearing Syndicate-color uniforms- green with the circle-dagger insignia and a black kepi hat- standing at a post on every street corner. You somehow doubt that they are the Luonese military.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:24 AM
Bardock42

After taking a look around, Con decides to go by his usual way of finding information, and proceeds to enter the starport cantina.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 12:26 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Like the starport, despite its clean yet boring appearance without, within the cantina has seen better days. All manner of damage can be seen on the walls, the floors, the ceiling, the surface of tables and the bar, either naturally occurring from aging or inflicted by patrons who couldn't hold either their liquor or their temper.

Right now things are pretty quiet. Many of the patrons are crowded around a large viewscreen. A debate is on between a pair of politicians, and the patrons- spacers and locals alike- are watching religiously.

"You ordering anything?" the bartender asks as you walk in.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 10:21 PM
Bardock42

Depends on whether I got money.

If I do, I say "Yes. Water" and follow with "What's on?" and point to the screen.

If not, just the secondf part.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 11:12 PM