KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Van Hellsing vs Spiderman

Van Hellsing vs Spiderman
Started by: Vvendeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eminence
Boss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
So to re-cap, Spider-man has greater (in varying degrees) over the werewolf

1) Strength
2) Speed
3) Agility
4) Reaction-time
5) Durability
6) Spider-sense (precog)
7) Webbing (long range attack)
8) Intelligence
Completed, I think.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:57 AM
Eminence is currently offline Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And "Gobby" is far stronger than the werewolf.

Could the werewolf get out of it? Sure, with the claws, it would take some time though, and he'd be cutting himself in the process, which gives Spider-man opportunities to plan and attack further.
Gobby is far stronger than the werewolf? Proof?

Cut himself? Regeneration?

Savvy?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gobby is far stronger than the werewolf? Proof?

From page two, which you avoided and ignored, when you claimed the very same nonsense, I said:

I love how you just make stuff up "Green Goblin isn't as strong as the werewolf", Goblin is at [or close to] Spiderman's level, dude.

GG was strong enough to easily hold a cable trolly full of people with one arm, that's several tons.

What's the werewolf's greatest strength feat?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi Cut himself? Regeneration?

Savvy?

And like I said, the webbing provides opportunities for planning/attacking, as were-boy isn't tearing it off in a second.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 12th, 2009 at 07:07 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:04 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

From page two, which you avoided and ignored, when you claimed the very same nonsense, I said:

And like I said, the webbing provides opportunities for planning/attacking, as were-boy isn't tearing it off in a second.
I'll say this, saying that Spidey is far stronger than VH or Dracula is heresay and speculation.

How many times stronger than an average human is Spidey or Gobby?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll say this, saying that Spidey is far stronger than VH or Dracula is heresay and speculation.

How many times stronger than an average human is Spidey or Gobby?

Hahaahahahahahahaaaa, no, not if we abide the rules and go by movie feats. I know you like to dismiss that when it doesn't favor your argument.

We went over this in the SM/Jedi thread. That train was going full speed (70-80 mph, iirc), weighed well over a hundred tons, had inertia and was actively been pushed by it's monstrous engines.

So they're hundreds of times stronger than an average human, going by greatest feats. How many regular peeps would it take to stop that train?

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 12th, 2009 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

No, it's a logical deduction based on available evidence.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:16 AM
Eminence is currently offline Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaahahahahahahaaaa, no, not if we abide the rules and go by movie feats. I know you like to dismiss that when it doesn't favor your argument.

We went over this in the SM/Jedi thread. That train was going full speed (70-80 mph, iirc), weighed well over a hundred tons, had inertia and was actively been pushed by it's monstrous engines.

So they're hundreds of times stronger than an average human, going by greatest feats. How many regular peeps would it take to stop that train?
I said FAR stronger. Whats your definition of far?

Hundreds?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:20 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I said FAR stronger. Whats your definition of far?

Hundreds?

The werewolf didn't show anything coming close to Spider-man's max.

Okay, answer the question, then, smart-guy, how many regular humans would it take to stop that train, from just the strength standpoint?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The werewolf didn't show anything coming close to Spider-man's max.

Okay, answer the question, then, smart-guy, how many regular humans would it take to stop that train, from just the strength standpoint?
Just saying, hundreds is a generous geusstimate.

And this uber strength you speak of, how is it gonna help Spidey recover from VH's claws cutting through him like butter?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:29 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just saying, hundreds is a generous geusstimate.

And this uber strength you speak of, how is it gonna help Spidey recover from VH's claws cutting through him like butter?

Okay, answer the question then, how many regular peeps do you think it would take to stop that train, from just a strength standpoint?

You're going on the premise that were-boy would hit him before SM punched a hole in his skull. It' faulty, considering movie feats.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:32 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, answer the question then, how many regular peeps do you think it would take to stop that train, from just a strength standpoint?

You're going on the premise that were-boy would hit him before SM punched a hole in his skull. It' faulty, considering movie feats.
Theres no way we can guess how many people, man, it'd be more speculation.

Spidey is never seen punching holes in people, much less an immortal, is he? Nope.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:39 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Theres no way we can guess how many people, man, it'd be more speculation.

Spidey is never seen punching holes in people, much less an immortal, is he? Nope.

Hahaha, that's a dodge. We know the train weighs well over a 100 tons, has the inertia 70-80 mph and is actively being pushed by it's very powerful engines. So, what's your educated guess?

I see, that logic, AGAIN. Well, Werewolf is never seen clawing through a person who's been super-powered by a genetically altered spider. So, yeah, he can't, dur.

We do know how strong Spider-man is though, going from movie feats, so punching into a human/wolf skull isn't beyond reason.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 07:44 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha, that's a dodge. We know the train weighs well over a 100 tons, has the inertia 70-80 mph and is actively being pushed by it's very powerful engines. So, what's your educated guess?

I see, that logic, AGAIN. Well, Werewolf is never seen clawing through a person who's been super-powered by a genetically altered spider. So, yeah, he can't, dur.

We do know how strong Spider-man is though, going from movie feats, so punching into a human/wolf skull isn't beyond reason.
So its safe to say that Spidey can punch a hole in VH's skull, but not that VH's claws can rip through Spidey like tissue paper?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 08:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

So its safe to say that Spidey can punch a hole in VH's skull, but not that VH's claws can rip through Spidey like tissue paper?

No, I was using your logic back at you with a heavy layering of sarcasm.

Going by movie feats and applying logic, punch into (or through) skull and claws tearing are both reasonable.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 08:23 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I was using your logic back at you with a heavy layering of sarcasm.

Going by movie feats and applying logic, punch into (or through) skull and claws tearing are both reasonable.
I see. And the fact that VH can regenerate, while Spidey cannot, what about that?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 08:28 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

I see. And the fact that VH can regenerate, while Spidey cannot, what about that?

Like I said, werewolf isn't unbreakable like Wolverine, can he heal after a death blow? Punch into the skull would kill him, as would ripping off limbs.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 08:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, werewolf isn't unbreakable like Wolverine, can he heal after a death blow? Punch into the skull would kill him, as would ripping off limbs.
Hmm....Wel it's too bad we never see Spidey do these things innit?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 09:02 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hmm....Wel it's too bad we never see Spidey do these things innit?

That logic again, RJ? We just covered it a post above.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 12th, 2009 at 09:10 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 09:08 AM
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

if the fool can stop a train, its safe to assume he can punch through skulls. We never see spider-man fight a werewolf in the movies. But if there was a werewolf with hostile intentions we assume he'd fight it. We make educated guesses. We arent bound by some if it didn't happen in the movie, it could never happen logic.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 09:09 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That logic again, RJ? We just covered it a post above.

Cant handle some of your own sarcasm?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 09:33 AM