KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Fox Den Sigs

Fox Den Sigs
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
XD lol! I really like how it came out. I dont know which i like more. The one i have or the one i made you.

You'll never guess what I just did without being told to do. I can't wait to rock that one!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2009 04:17 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

What did you do?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:10 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Nothing...

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2009 07:27 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I got bored so i put this together

Attachment: kibamainproject.gif
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 05:49 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I got bored so i put this together

Welcome to the....."i make awesome sigs...but they are to big in file size for the site"...Club!

Great work Btw....so you figured out how to get a animated gif against a background....i am impressed...truly......or did you create the entire animation...if thats the case...i bow before your superior skills.. my lady wink

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 11:29 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well I was surfing the net and found a LARGE pic with each image seperate. So it wasnt even animated. I simply layered them all then turned it into an animation.

I didnt look to see if the file was usable. There are over a 100 diffrent images.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 04:17 PM
starlock
Team Authority

I am very impressed (wow!109 layers).....i know exactly what you are talking about...i made a spiderman one from the same type of pic....what i meant about the file being usable...is.....the file size maximum here at KMC is 50k.... so in the off chance you wanted it as a sig, it would be too big(not that you did not know that lol).....that takes alot of time(for me lol) and lots of talent i.m.o...dont be surprised when i ask you for a sig wink

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 04:45 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

^-^ wow. Thanks. But I knew it was too big. I didnt mean for it to be a sig. Just randomness and i had no where else to put it. =P

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 07:31 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Another Oversized "Im Bored" Animation

^-^

If you look hard at the end he is shifting alot... I got tired of doin it so i wanted to finish quickly... and then the very end you can tell I just went... "F*** It."

Attachment: bleachbyakuya.gif
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2009 12:39 AM
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Another Oversized "Im Bored" Animation

^-^

If you look hard at the end he is shifting alot... I got tired of doin it so i wanted to finish quickly... and then the very end you can tell I just went... "F*** It."

Very cool!...122 layers.....i am suprised you did not fall asleep on the computer laughing

Old Post Aug 24th, 2009 07:50 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Neat stuff.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 07:19 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Thanks. Im pretty much jsut sitting here waiting for people to make a request or something. o.o I have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 09:41 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Can you resize this for an avatar? It's my one year anniversary so I wanted to go bigger.

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 34 time(s).

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 10:09 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Yeah sure I can. And you have been here for a year?? so one size bigger then.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:07 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Yeah today's my one year anniversary. I hope you handle a bigger size. Jalek loves them huge.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:09 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Old Post Aug 26th, 2009 11:09 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Make me..... A SAM-MITCH!! WITH LOTS OF MAYONAISE!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:51 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:53 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

When a man speaks, you must obey.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2009 08:56 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~***** slaps Wei~

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:03 AM