KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Fox Den Sigs

Fox Den Sigs
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Kenshiro becomes God when the shirt comes off

no amount of kittens can stop him

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:46 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Thank you

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

God that was a crazy night.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 11:58 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Can he beat the cutness? O.O

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:04 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Run up, get done up.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 12:21 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If Kenshiro is willing to kill the Kittens then he is a monster and i have NO respect for him or those who worship him. o.o

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:08 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

If those kittens are willing to threaten the peace of this land then Kenshiro has no choice but to send them to hell.

Anyway I'm not allowed to worship Kenshiro, I know someone who may get angry if I paid Ken more attention. Well two if you include Emma Frost.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:14 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Kittens are full of nothing but Love for the world! They would never Threaten it!.. now when they grow up.. MAYBE.. Basment cat might corrupt them if they dont follow the ways of Ceiling cat.. o.o

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:20 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

And when that day comes the last thing they shall hear is "Omae Wa Mo Shindeiru." before their heads explode.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:25 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

O.O Basment cat is superior to all beings with the acception of Ceiling cat. ^_^

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:31 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

None are above Yuda, the most beautiful star of the Nanto Roku Sei. Behold his sexyness. My vagi gi would be like Niagra falls if I had one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:37 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

...thats nasty

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 01:41 AM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
...thats nasty

your just jealous :3 *hits her with a fan*

Last edited by Etna on Aug 29th, 2009 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2009 07:58 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Hello.....i have a request.......i watched the Die Hard movies this weekend...and i have been itching for a Die Hard/Bruce Willis sig.....i am sure it will be easy to find pics....and i will proudly wear it with honor...are you up for such a task? shifty

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:51 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Originally posted by Etna
your just jealous :3 *hits her with a fan*

Im not jealous. Im not into guys. Im a lesbian Etna...
Originally posted by starlock
Hello.....i have a request.......i watched the Die Hard movies this weekend...and i have been itching for a Die Hard/Bruce Willis sig.....i am sure it will be easy to find pics....and i will proudly wear it with honor...are you up for such a task? shifty

~Salute~ I will try my best!... but im at work right now and cent do it just yet.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 07:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Sex with Jalek will do that to anyone, hell it turned me straight. eek! *Just forgot he was on my team.*

You Wa Shock!

Last edited by Wei Phoenix on Sep 2nd, 2009 at 08:24 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2009 08:21 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

well Im still into guys a little. But im more attracted to females. Technically im Bi but because I like girls better I just say im a skinny little lesbo. X.x ... at least Zal calls me that... "You skinny little Lezbo!" ..haha he thinks its an insult

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:26 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

well Im still into guys a little. But im more attracted to females. Technically im Bi but because I like girls better I just say im a skinny little lesbo. X.x ... at least Zal calls me that... "You skinny little Lezbo!" ..haha he thinks its an insult

Ew skinny girls, I break them type of broads in half. You know what they say, "Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair!" Just ask Etna who now gets handicapped parking. I swear I'm going to kill that little pink ball thingy.

In other news do you two still play WoW?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 01:35 AM
starlock
Team Authority

~Salute~ I will try my best!... but im at work right now and cent do it just yet.

~Salute~ Carry on then soldier wink

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2009 02:16 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote