KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Doc Holliday (Tombstone) vs. Ben Wade (3:10 to Yuma)

Doc Holliday (Tombstone) vs. Ben Wade (3:10 to Yuma)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was talking about a quick draw and firing from the waist, as gunfighters did back then.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was talking about a quick draw and firing from the waist, as gunfighters did back then.

And Ringo did that lightning-fast as compared to Wade, so not sure why you were going on about with that 'handjob of God' business before.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I was saying Riggs is a faster draw than McClane, thats all.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dunno about that....

"Faster" would be a strong word.

"More effeminately" maybe. shifty

stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:52 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faster yes

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:52 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Girlier. smile

McClane is routinely shown being a quickdrawer.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:54 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, if it gets the job done.

Speaking of girly, pretty girly to flee a h2h battle and come back with an SUV.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 09:55 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

No. Driving up angrily in a car is a manly thing.
When McClane shows his road rage, bitches die.
End of. smile

And is in no way as limp wristed as limpwristedly pulling a chain for a shipping container to come in and kill the man who has just beaten you in H2H..

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually I was saying Riggs is a faster draw than McClane, thats all.

You also mentioned 'firing from the hip, as gunfigthers did back then', which nets you a profit of win, and Doc is clearly shown doing at Spiderman-like quickness, which is about two notches higher than Redi reflexes.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Slim "The Kid" Jim from Blazing Saddles'd whip both their asses.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Aye, as he's killed more people than Cecil B. DeMille.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:09 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:17 PM
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Slim "The Kid" Jim from Blazing Saddles'd whip both their asses.

What about Ned Nederlander from 3 Amigos? He was pretty fast too. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:40 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

He'd whip both Doc and Wade, but he'd most likely lose to Jim.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You also mentioned 'firing from the hip, as gunfigthers did back then', which nets you a profit of win, and Doc is clearly shown doing at Spiderman-like quickness, which is about two notches higher than Redi reflexes.
Redi?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:06 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Redi?

Meant Jedi.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:10 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Redi?

Yeah. Similar to the Jedi onscreen in the SW movies we are all familiar with..... but only with the powers you say they have. laughing

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:11 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. Similar to the Jedi onscreen in the SW movies we are all familiar with..... but only with the powers you say they have. laughing
I see. Funny, I only state powers we SEE them using.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:18 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dont be silly. You stated that that force speed could be employed at any time, despite is being employed ONCE.

And that standard Jedi speed just was so fast it just wasnt depicted that way on screen, among other things. Like simultaneous hold and sabre throw. etc

And that precog was the same as/as good as/as reliable as Spidey sense.
And wasnt it you who said that Palaptine slowed the crash rate of the half-a-ship with his force powers?

Now some of these you have sanely changed your postion on since, but you do have to admit that you were EUing the hell out of their capabilities.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Apr 14th, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:26 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont be silly. You stated that that force speed could be employed at any time, despite is being employed ONCE.

And that standard Jedi speed just was so fast it just wasnt depicted that way on screen, among other things. Like simultaneous hold and sabre throw. etc

And that precog was the same as/as good as/as reliable as Spidey sense.
And wasnt it you who said that Palaptine slowed the crash rate of the half-a-ship with his force powers?

Now some of these you have sanely changed your postion on since, but you do have to admit that you were EUing the hell out of their capabilities.
EUing how? I was saying that we can see them using a simple force power, so it makes sense that they can use this power at will.

Its like Spidey stopping that train. He did it once, logically he can do it again. Its not like that was a once in a lifetime feat.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:31 AM