KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21762): « First ... « 12717 12718 [12719] 12720 12721 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not as cool as when Stone Cold came out with a beer truck and sprayed Vince McMahon with beer.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Not as cool as when Stone Cold came out with a beer truck and sprayed Vince McMahon with beer.

also milk.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:31 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dave_97
also milk.

Was there a time he sprayed him with milk?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mexican Lasagna.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:35 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Dave_97
also milk.

That was Kurt Angle.

GET IT RIGHT!!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:37 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

whoa are you talking about wrestling without me

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:41 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

it was nearly 20 years ago. .
someone came out in a milk truck with a hose and sprayed milk everywhere.

sorry that i have been having a career and raising a family rather than jerking it to the glory days of 1997-2003 smackdown and raw attitude era.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:42 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone ever watch that show American Dreams?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:42 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

nobody talks about wrestling without piggle present

One little spark...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:44 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

its a slobberknocker.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:44 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Ax3l
nobody talks about wrestling without piggle present

piggle and i used to have sex. dont tell welshy

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:45 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

if i wanted a career and a family to raise i woulda done it alright tough guy but no i jerk it to the best wrestling from arounda the world from the early 90s to the nows and you know what now i'm a wrestler and like i'll wrestle you so hard you little family raising career having son of a ***** **** you

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:47 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

i faked every orgasm

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:48 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
if i wanted a career and a family to raise i woulda done it alright tough guy but no i jerk it to the best wrestling from arounda the world from the early 90s to the nows and you know what now i'm a wrestler and like i'll wrestle you so hard you little family raising career having son of a ***** **** you

thats the worst smack talk ive ever heard. and ive seen lance storm smack talk with golddust.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i faked every orgasm

Owned.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:52 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

i faked every orgasm

welshy using piggles account.

he found her password. but not her g spot.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:55 PM
LordofBrooklyn

whoa are you talking about wrestling without me

Name your 10 favorite wrestlers.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 10:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They got all the episodes of "Sightings" on youtube. Oooo.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:04 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Rock stone cold triple h Jericho Benoit Guerrero Jeff hardy rey mysterio cm punk and Daniel Bryan

Like off top of my head

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:15 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Like now I want to include all my indie faves too but those guys were initial inspiration

Old Post Feb 19th, 2018 11:16 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote