KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21759): « First ... « 16208 16209 [16210] 16211 16212 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I get sweaty enough as it is at wrestling, and under venue lights it's worse

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 03:57 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what would you know about venue lights

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 03:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

That they'make you sweat

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 03:58 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you'll never need to worry about that

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 03:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They could get one of those lightning generators like they have snow machines on mountains and strike it for effect on the rings mat.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:04 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy

Isn't being sweaty an essential part of wrestling, both for the look and glamour of the sport and so you and your opponent can grease around each other's moves more efficiently?

Imagine chaffing while performing a pile-driver.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

They should make wrestlers stare at the potato chip face Richard Nixon until they get cyked up enough to fight.
Johnny Carson had it on the Tonight Show.
If you think fame walshy fame you will be.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:12 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I gotta stare at that potato chip

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by walshy

which high school gym do you wrestle in?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

walshy pays money to wrestle with newbies

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:27 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

If you get famous enough you can have the potato chip and feed it to Piggle Humsy.
It's a little old but she's got the stomach for it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 04:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whatsamatta you?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 05:22 PM
Unoriginal

What do you do for a living?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 05:59 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

HEY! you gotta no respect

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:00 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:01 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Hush

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:01 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you shut it

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:02 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whatsamatta you?
hey!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what do you do think you do?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:11 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Works which make the might despair on a good day before lunch.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 06:17 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote