KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21775): « First ... « 16560 16561 [16562] 16563 16564 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh and when you have the Palestinian government paying the families of terrorists who suicide bomb themselves, stfu with any attempt to draw an equivalency between Israeli's and Palestinians. Just don't do it. A legit terrorist org is in charge of "Palestine"(which I assume exists right next to Narnia and Wakanda).
But generally I get it. Peeps on the left love to play up how awful Israel is whilst barely mentioning human rights in the countries Israel stands opposed to. Israel is the most liberal, humanitarian state in the entire middle-east, and yet peeps hate them because of a clear deep-rooted antisemitism that has existed for generations upon generations

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:15 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by walshy
Would you have any old white guy murderer given death penalty too

Yeah execute murderers. But especially be cautious of folk who kill for their god.

I'd never even entertain the idea a muslim extremist is reformed unless he's been seen drawing a picture of Muhammad taking a dump on the Koran.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Scribble
I don't really agree with capital punishment. As much as I wish I could, I just think we should rise above it. But maybe sending terrorists to where they allege to is too dangerous, so idk. I'd like to say just shoot 'em but I'm not that hardline, for some reason. I think capital punishment can lead to bad precedents
yeah this

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:16 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I'm gon talk about nothing because I'm going to bed, bye

Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can we talk about your cat or something

My cat thinks murderers should be executed as well. She also thinks anyone who got mad over a dog being taught to do a Hitler salute is, and I quote, "b*tch made".

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I want to talk to the cat

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:19 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Can we talk about your cat or something

No, no, let the Far/Alt-Right flow keep flowing, it's wondrous.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
(please log in to view the image)

Oic

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:22 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Robtard
No, no, let the Far/Alt-Right flow keep flowing, it's wondrous.

Surt is so far and alt-right that he supports Israel

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:23 PM
Scribble

Just fyi for anyone wanting to get into amateur politics, the far right is antisemitic as a rule, the alt-right naturally included. This fact helps you not look like a misinformed fool who doesn't utilise labels properly

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:25 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

They can't advertise sex toys like that

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt is so far and alt-right that he supports Israel

Rob thinks pretty much any conservative(or even liberal) who disagrees with him is alt right/a trumper(in his brain I bet they are one in the same).

Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I’d quite like earth to just be wiped out entirely.

That would be a better solution.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just fyi for anyone wanting to get into amateur politics, the far right is antisemitic as a rule, the alt-right naturally included. This fact helps you not look like a misinformed fool who doesn't utilise labels properly
Play Far/Alt-Right games, win Far/Alt-Right prizes, my White Male online-radicalized friend.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Rob thinks pretty much any conservative(or even liberal) who disagrees with him is alt right/a trumper(in his brain I bet they are one in the same).
I have eyes, I can read

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Vote Giant Meteor in 2020 bruv

Robtard
Senor Member

Very lazy strawman argument, even for you, Surt.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:28 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Nah, humans are good. I like humans.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:29 PM
Scribble

bye

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, humans are good. I like humans.

HITLER WAS HUMAN!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:30 PM