KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21760): « First ... « 19153 19154 [19155] 19156 19157 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

My brothers best mate knew the cop that got killed sad

he spoke to him just last night 😢

He was really close to retirement after 30 years of service

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:22 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's awful

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't really care about your politics, as long as you remain sensible and don't dip your toe in the deplorable pool.
lol, i'm not going down that road again.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:50 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's true, Blake has fully embraced his new racist leftist identity.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
lol, i'm not going down that road again.

I do hope so, you're cool when you're not being a racist and bigoted douche. Now if you can get Surt to change as well...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't change, he openly embraced Biden's racist comments.

It was weird.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:57 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
I do hope so, you're cool when you're not being a racist and bigoted douche. Now if you can get Surt to change as well...
I doubt he will. I guess it's best to talk about comics with him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 09:58 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt he will. I guess it's best to talk about comics with him.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Surt, be real for a minute okay. When Blake was being a racist and bigoted douche, you two got along like a couple fat kids in a donut shop who just stole their mother's debit card.

Now that he's actually trying to improve himself by actively not being a racist and bigoted douche, he's suddenly in your crosshairs. Do the maths.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Being real: he never stopped being racist.

You just stopped caring because he was tonguing your balls on a daily basis.

You will not like these facts.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is he perfect? No. Neither are we. He's still working on it though and he's not remotely the same like he was a year+ ago. Not even close.

Do better for yourself.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's just as racist.

And he never ever bootlicked like this until he wanted to be your pal, ask yourself why he felt the need to do that?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:05 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
He's just as racist.

And he never ever bootlicked like this until he wanted to be your pal, ask yourself why he felt the need to do that?

This is false. You're calling him that now as a means to cover up for your own shortcomings. It's silly.

Another falsehood. On Whirly's recommend I started trying to be cordial to him, especially when Blake started toning down the deplorable nonsense and checking himself. It was me who extended the olive branch if anything.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not false.

He was dropping some casual racism because he knew you guys didn't care, as long as the boots got licked.

And see now how you try to white knight for him lol. It's sad. Who is this even for?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But it is and I explained the details as to why. Have your last word.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:12 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get why you think I'm racist, Surt. Robtard is black, but I mostly rip on him cos he's a Uruguayan who lives in California, grows weed and likes butt sex with his wife. Whatever, each to their own, I guess.I don't have a problem with his skin colour.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

cock

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:13 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Robtard have a bigger cock than me?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get why you think I'm racist, Surt. Robtard is black, but I mostly rip on him cos he's a Uruguayan who lives in California, grows weed and likes butt sex with his wife. Whatever, each to their own, I guess.I don't have a problem with his skin colour.

He's not black.

And you agreed with Biden's racist statements quite casually.

Then panicked later when you realized what it meant.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:16 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He's not black.

And you agreed with Biden's racist statements quite casually.

Then panicked later when you realized what it meant.
I thought he was black.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 10:18 PM