KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Debate me, k?

Debate me, k?
Started by: Original Smurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Can't remember to tell you the truth. He never really had a limit on his ability, it his CIS that prevents him from utilizing the power to it fullest. If not for his honor, he could literally make his entire armor unbreakable or uses guns, causing the bullets being fire to be unbreakable.
wait, can he maintain the tachyon field after the thing leaves his hand?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:46 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Originally posted by Original Smurph
his telepathy immunity.

AKA the biggest steaming pile of plot induced power in all of comicdom?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:47 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by psycho gundam
if that's true, fuse plastic man with mercury of the x-men (either one) and silver samurai.

fighting skills, tachyon field, and killing intent from the samurai, x-men training, liquid metal form, and morphed weapons skills from mercury, and plastic man's malleability.

Yup or Sam/canon balls sister.

Plus theoretically his power over such tachyon fields should allow him the ability of superhuman speeds.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:48 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Martian_mind
AKA the biggest steaming pile of plot induced power in all of comicdom?
yes.

doesn't make it any less true.

post-fernus (aka, since Bats said that he "evolved" the immunity), there's nothing to dispute it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

not to mention plastic man's added durability (for what that's worth), and his telepathy immunity.
he would pwn.

tachyons supposedly pass through all matter (in our world), they even pass through universes uninhibited by gravity, faster than light.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:50 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

wait, can he maintain the tachyon field after the thing leaves his hand?

yes I believe they state so in his hand book entry. I also if not mistaken have seen him throw his sword and the energy remain on it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:50 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

yes.

doesn't make it any less true.

post-fernus (aka, since Bats said that he "evolved" the immunity), there's nothing to dispute it.

Has anyone tried telepathy post-fernus to show it's not a one-off?

IIRC,In an arc set in the past he fended off telepathy with a completely different excuse.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:53 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Has anyone tried telepathy post-fernus to show it's not a one-off?

IIRC,In an arc set in the past he fended off telepathy with a completely different excuse.
Don't think so.

Aye, before he "evolved", right?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:57 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Hey does the tier thread, include in individuals powers there weapons?

If so Lion-O among others of the Thunder Cats need to be place good deal higher.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:58 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think there was a Lion-O vs. He-Man feature comic...hmm.

I know I saw fanart for it.

Also, I have no idea why I just brought that up. Its 1 and my brain is mush, I guess.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 04:59 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Also how does one indicate weather one should be effected by TP or not. I mean Wolverine has shown to be effected by TP, but he has also shown to either by completely unaffected or highly resisten

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:00 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Enyalus
I think there was a Lion-O vs. He-Man feature comic...hmm.

I know I saw fanart for it.

Also, I have no idea why I just brought that up. Its 1 and my brain is mush, I guess.

Lion-O. If he was not effected by CIS and used his swords power to the fullest he could literally transport He-Man to another planet lol light years away.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:01 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Don't think so.

Aye, before he "evolved", right?

IIRC that evolved statement is ambigous at best....Batman doesn't state that it was a recent evolution,or that he has "finished" evolving or anything.

Does he?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:02 AM
Smurph
------

IIRC that evolved statement is ambigous at best....Batman doesn't state that it was a recent evolution,or that he has "finished" evolving or anything.

Does he?
Apparently he doesn't say evolved at all.

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4802/fernus3ws5.jpg

He does say "is no longer"... after Plaz spent 3000 years at the bottom of the sea.

Yea, ambiguous.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:05 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

He never alludes to it changing at some point in his career....

Plus,Joe Kelly also showed that he was ignorant of Plas's vulnerabilty to melting and Martian vision.Which has one-shot him before.Not to mention he seemed unaware of the time that a White Martian Beat Plas in a shapeshift battle.He also had no idea of Jonn's history,as he stated the guardians culled the Burning martians 20,000 years ago,despite it being explicitly stated numerous times that Jonn was pulled through time from 40,000 years in the past.

Kelly didn't know shit.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:31 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I can judge.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 05:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

scoob and i actually considered amalgamating samurai during the last tournament. can't recall who with, though it may have been shift, now that i think about it. there were problems though. none of which i will mention here in case someone thinks he's still a good idea . . . shifty

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 08:31 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Reopened. Kewl.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 02:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

lol

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 03:20 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol
Just a thought...

if Silver Samurai could affect minerals and similar, then a Silver Samurai/Dust amalgam could be ridiculously good.

Dust's actually made of silicon, iirc.

Still, a thought.

For that matter, a Silver Sam/Sand combo could be real good too.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 03:45 AM