KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Regretful Sex

Regretful Sex
Started by: Mr. Rhythmic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CATMANEXE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Naw, they just need to let go of the past. But hey what do I know, I was a bit of a shit last time I got dumped.

cant speak for anyone else, but im not deeply affected by mine, in fact its funny in a way now. i just shared an experiance as the thread suggested to do.

as for the rest laughing it up here, its kinda obvious that they need to do so out of insecurity because they either havent had a sexual experiance (one that rates anyways), or have one that they feel so embarassed about that they cant share. i myself am comfortable
and dont have the kind of ego problems were im fine discussing anything and everything openly.

trolls.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 10:01 PM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Regretful Sex

Originally posted by Mairuzu
have you even had sex?

^ Closet virgin.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 10:08 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, took your action figures?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 3rd, 2009 11:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Re: Re: Re: Regretful Sex

Originally posted by Genesis
^ Closet virgin.
you knew

care to take care of that?

TGFwashere

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:41 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

A couple times. But I went back the next day and did it again. She was a friend, and things got weird. "**** Buddies" with a friiend doesnt work. Take it from me.

The sex was great. I'd still f*ck her again, and probably will. stick out tongue

What is this I don't even

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:47 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kostabot
A couple times. But I went back the next day and did it again. She was a friend, and things got weird. "**** Buddies" with a friiend doesnt work. Take it from me.

The sex was great. I'd still f*ck her again, and probably will. stick out tongue
Been there, lost a great friend years ago after we had sex.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:50 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

We're still friends. There's just that whole "Ive seen you naked, and done things to you" mood lingering in the air anytime we hang out. Weird, in both a good and a bad way. Hard to explain.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:53 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

I have the option of this **** buddy ness.. well 2 options really and I have been cautious about accepting the offers for that exact reason..

they are both great friends and I wouldn't want things to get weird between us.

but it's nice to know the options are there if I need them

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:54 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kostabot
We're still friends. There's just that whole "Ive seen you naked, and done things to you" mood lingering in the air anytime we hang out. Weird, in both a good and a bad way. Hard to explain.
Thats exactly what we felt, I could handle it, she couldnt, her new BF was a dick, yada.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:57 AM
The Red

Never had regretful sex.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:49 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would never regret sex.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:51 AM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
at least you came.

was more than what I got.

see to be fair. like 95% of the time it's only the guy who cums...just so you don't feel robbed in anyway. Ken's just conforming.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 01:58 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

95%?

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:05 AM
Dyno
Authority

well 100% from my experience, those B!tchez gotta earn that shizzle. I'm in it for me, not them.

Kidding. Maybe.

Gambit sucks ass.(in the comics, I thought he was cool in the movie though)

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:11 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dyno
well 100% from my experience, those B!tchez gotta earn that shizzle. I'm in it for me, not them.

Kidding. Maybe.

Yeah but he wears a cool hat.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:13 AM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah but he wears a cool hat.

That's true.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:13 AM
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kidding. Maybe.

No surprise there.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:17 AM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh oh.......Forum wars.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:18 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

It never ends here. Never.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:24 AM
dadudemon

see to be fair. like 95% of the time it's only the guy who cums...just so you don't feel robbed in anyway. Ken's just conforming.

I'm in the other 5% then. Nothing turns me on more than my partner getting theirs. no expression

Old Post May 4th, 2009 02:42 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote