KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Cold Terror Role Play

Cold Terror Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lily eyes looked behind her and she turned to aim her handgun to Jacob but pulled the gun up. She nodded to him lightly then went to the two other women and nodding them ahead. Go! Ill watch the rear. Keep with that man there. She waited for the others to follow Jacob out before she herself followed at the rear.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:18 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hayato was slightly behind Jacob, running (silently) down the hallway.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 07:41 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dana followed behind the ninja guy Jacob was in front and Raina was behind her but kept close to her the other woman who told them to go on ahead was tailing back to give them cover,Dana held her gun firm in her hand and was ready should anything should happen she weren't taking any chances.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 08:42 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and Ben ran ahead, slamming through a pair of double doors that lead to a loading area, where a very large, armored truck was sitting. "For ****s sakes Sapp! Took you long... where is Shaun?" Ben jumped over a set of railing and hit the ground hard. "Dead, well kinda." Jacob followed behind and ran to the side of the truck. Ben ran to the driver's seat and jumped in, signaling for Jake to get into the passenger seat. Two other trucks and Humvee where in the room, and Jacob politely declined so that he could drive the Humvee. The other men in the room threw the last of the supplies into the trucks. All of the men were heavily armed and started to pile into the vehicles, as gunshots sounded from outside.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:32 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lily ran behind the group, (pushing those not posting along.. >.> ) and then jumps into the Humvee with the man they were following. What the **** is going on here?! She narrows her eyes at him.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:51 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob shrugged and made sure everyone was inside of the Humvee. "I have no idea. You want answers, you ask Ben." ((More will be explained.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 13th, 2009 09:59 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If you have no idea then why the hell are you driving? Shouldnt someone who KNOWS where we are going be behind the wheel? Lily looks away for a minute pulling off her Army Ranger cap and moving a hand through her hair before putting it back on. .. guess they forgot to put this at the end of that contract we signed huh? something like "When you wake everyone will be dead. Have a nice Freeze dumbass" she let out a small chuckle before looking back to Jacob.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:12 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I guess they taught you how to drive in your company. It's called follow the leader." Jacob started the engine and watched the other drivers closely.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:26 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hayato smiled for a brief moment after Lily's joke, but then focused his attention to outside the Humvee...

Old Post May 14th, 2009 12:28 AM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lily simply rolled her eyes and casts her eyes to the road. We didnt drive much. We were almost always on foot. Stamina is one thing us Rangers have no problem with. Her face was like stone as she focused forward.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 01:03 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed and thought back for a second, but snapped back into reality as soon as he heard the other vehicles fire up. A walky-talky was taped into the corner of most of the trucks, but was not necessary for the Humvee. The radio buzzed for a second, and then Ben's voice shot out loud and clear. "Hey, I'm Ben, and the rest of these guys are Scavenger Crew Cairo. I know you guys just woke up from deep freeze, and will want an explanation. The world went to hell. Everyone just started to turning into zombies. Once you are bitten, you WILL turn into one, it just depends on how strong you are to determine how long it will take. There is no reasoning with these things, and they only want to kill you. If you're going to survive, then you will have to follow us to Haven. There are rules to Haven, and you have to obey them, or risk banishment. You have to work for your position in Haven. People like us, the Scavengers, have to keep going on supply runs. Once we have attributed enough to the city, we are allowed inside to share the safety. But, we still have to work, but once inside, the jobs get a lot better, and a lot safer. Right now, you'll follow us to Hell's Gate. A large fortified base outside of the main door of Haven. That's where we will stay for the first few weeks, until we build enough credit to move in." The vehicles roared to life, and started to file out of the garage, just as infected started to pour in from all sides.

((Anyone that enters late, once the scavengers return, they took an undisclosed number of cryotubes and people can wake up back at Hell's Gate.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 14th, 2009 05:10 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Raina listened in closely to what Ben was sayingoh that's just great I've only got a poky little surgeon knife that's not going to be much use against these things she sighed and then focused her attention to outside and then remembered something so what's going to happen to the other cryo tubes that haven't opened yet ? am they coming with us as well

Old Post May 14th, 2009 09:35 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Lilys face tightened as the man spoke over the comm. ..great. Now the worlds gone to hell.... wonder how long we were under.. She looked down to her handgun before finally putting it into its holster. She returned her eyes to the vehicle infront of her and waited for the ride to be over with.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 07:18 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dana didn't like the sound of what was just said over the comm so she just remained quiet and looked at the others and then went into a state of deep thinking.

Last edited by Boudecia on May 14th, 2009 at 08:18 PM

Old Post May 14th, 2009 08:14 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The trucks stopped after almost an hour of driving through rough terrain, until an armored city appear in the distance. After only six minutes, they were at the Hell's Gate, and the main door opened, allowing passage inside.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 15th, 2009 12:18 AM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((Driving for an hour, got there after six minutes? wtf?))

Hayato saw the doors open and felt relieved. The infected were everywhere around them, however, so it was a very short-lived feeling.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 01:06 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Care to reread that? They drove for an hour until they saw it in the distance. After six more minutes, they were there. Sheesh people, I know I'm not 'that' hard to understand. I mean, I do have my moments.))

A group of armed men and women swarmed the vehicles, aiming their weapons at the passengers. "Everyone out, and on the ground, now!" Jacob reached for his weapon, but was met with the barrel of a rifle in his face. "Don't even try it."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:58 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

(lol no your not hard to understand)

Dana got on the ground she thought its best that she didn't anger them although she felt like asking them what their problem was but she merely remained silent.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:42 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The men and women pulled the group out of the humvee, and started to search for blood, or bandages. "This is very important! Where you bitten!?" Jacob shook his head and looked back at the group. Ben ran up to the armed men and women, and spoke to the leader. "They're just a group of frosties. They never came into contact with the infected.
" Some of the people lowered their weapons, but a few still held them up. "If you say-" A man from Ben's truck ran, holding a now bloody wound. As he ran trying to pass Ben, Ben's pistol was drawn, and fired, right into the man's forehead.

((Oh, I do believe I forgot to tell most of the people that haven't RP'd with me before, that when I post an angry comment, I am just being sarcastic.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 18th, 2009 01:12 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

((OK. smile Sorry, i was confused. ))

Hayato was astonished by what Ben had done to the man.

Why would he do such a thing?

Old Post May 18th, 2009 03:09 PM