KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Cold Terror Role Play

Cold Terror Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Raina nodded

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:50 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

" But I haven't got a weapon only this surgeon knife
She then showed Ben the knife and knew how useless that's going to be in defending herself

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:59 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben walked to the back of the room with a very wide grin. He opened a case that contained many, many weapons. He then opened a cabinet behind the case that held more, and even more came from a wall mounted display. Ben lifted up a PTRS-41 and handed it over to Jacob. "I told you that I could get one. The damn thing has been waiting here ever since the attack started." Next he lifted out an old PPSH-41, and also handed it to Jacob. He pulled out bricks of ammo and allowed him to stock his weapons and packs. "Take your pick, anything in there will do more than your little surgeon knife. Not as big of a selection as the other teams, but at least you don't have to pay for them. Don't break 'em though, cause they are hard to get." ((Mostly older to modern weapons.))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Raina walked over to the case and picked out a Colt SSP pistol , 9mm she admired it and then fliped it open and revealed that it took 15 rounds at a time she then took the ammo out of the case and loaded it up she then waited for further instructions.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 06:13 PM
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Hayato looked at the guns in disgust. Such dishonor...

He was glad he still had his swords. If they went missing, he would have to use h2h instead. There is no way he would ever use a gun.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 10:28 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben looked over to Jacob, and then grabbed his own Mosin-Nagant, and AR-15. "Are you sure you want him with us? He's not really going to be useful in a firefight, and I am not about to let us get close enough to the infected for those swords to be used. I lost way too many soldiers for that. He's under your charge." Jacob nodded and then looked back to his weapons. "Never underestimate one of your teammates. Their better qualities always shine through. If we run into any hostiles, we'll need more stealth than my sniping."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 30th, 2009 01:54 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dana had a quick glance over at the case full of weapons ~ nice weapons you got but I won't be greedy I hold onto my pistol for now I think I join your team Ben Ive got plenty of experience in the field

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:40 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A heavily armored Amtrak pulled up and dropped it's rear hatch. The metal plating ran all the way up the vehicle and had plenty of murder holes from which to fire from. The monstrous vehicle had the words "The Beast" crudely spray painted on the side, and a backhoe bucket welded to the front. The engine roared loudly and Ben leaped into the back, signaling for the rest of them to climb aboard. Jacob grabbed his weapons and quickly made his way aboard.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:13 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

"Hey, you're not bloody leaving without me!"

The shout emanated from a figure sprinting towards the Amtrak. He was tall, near seven foot, lithe and athletic, dressed from neck to toe in tight fitting black leather, knee high leather boots, an ankle length leather trench coat and reflective silver glasses. Strapped to either side of his waist were two glinting silver Desert Eagles. Completing the ensemble was a whopping broadsword almost as tall as the man himself strapped to his back, though only the hilt sticking up behind him could be seen by those in the vehicle.

A cigarette left a trail of smoke in his wake.

** Earlier**

His eyes flickered open and immediately the pain hit him. Gasping, his back arched and his body convulsed, slamming against something confining him. Frantically, he hammered at what seemed to be a wall, only for it to fly open and fluorescent light assaulted his senses.

He cursed loudly as he tripped and fell onto a cold floor, hacking up a brown bile and trying desperately to suck in much needed oxygen.

After an eternity, his eyes adjusted to the light and fell upon a chest with his name printed on it.

Fumbling the latch open, he scrambled inside for a silver case in which lay a needle containing the wake-up stim his system required. Slamming the needle into his arm, he breathed a tremendous sigh of relief.

After a time, he focused his attention back on the chest, finding, to his amazement, that none of his belongings had been jacked. He dressed as quickly as his newly awakened body would allow and set about finding someone who could tell him where the hell he was.

**Back to Present**

"And who the hell are you?" asked one man as he neared "The Beast"

Perfect white teeth flashed a wicked grin. "My name is Orion Vagar." he replied. "As to who I am, well, that's on a need to know basis and, right now, you don't need to know."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 12:58 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

(OOC: Hmm, while I fear this story may be dead, it doesn’t hurt to try ^^)

The steady beeping of the futuristic but worn machinery invaded her dreamless slumber, her mind awakening after what seemed an eternity of rest. The beeping growing more pronounced as her body regained its senses; she flinched from the biting cold, the pins and needles across her skin. My…arm. She bent a finger…well, at least she hoped she had. With the exception of her left arm, her entire body was numb to the core. However, her arm was throbbing in pain, an unbearable yet consoling reminder that she was very much alive.

Hesitating, she opened a sparkling hazel eye. Opening both eyes mildly confused, she pressed a hand against the cold glass of her tomb, the outside world a dull blur. Air… As if on cue, the glass and metal chamber hissed, stale air rushing into the compartment as the capsule opened up.

Taking a step forward, Hibiscus found herself waving her right arm out frantically where the glass once stood, her legs unable to support her body weight. Collapsing to the floor, she took a deep breath to concentrate. She instantly regretted it, the intake of fresh air too much for her previously suspended lungs. Erupting in a series of coughs, each worse than the last, tears reached her eyes, something rising up her throat. Hibiscus lurched forward before vomiting a combination of stomach acid and brown paste onto the cracked concrete. I would think I was back in college if I didn’t know better…but…where am I?

Slightly worried about not waking up in a laboratory setting and the lack of lab technicians in the immediate area, she tepidly raised her gaze from the floor. I’m clearly not in Kansas… Noting the bleak colors surrounding the post-apocalyptic landscape and the low lighting of the room, she stared to the only other inhabitant of the room. “Good morning class?”

“Asleep for that long and those are your first words..?” The stranger on the far side of the room lowered the tattered paperback book she’d been reading, bright blue eyes in contrast with the gloom of her surroundings. Bouncing onto her feet, she swung her arms to her hips and cleared her throat. “Welcome…to the future!” She extended her arms out as if the inadequate room was a sight worth beholding.

With the support of the chamber behind her, Hibiscus got to her feet, legs shaking from the pressure. Leaning against the capsule, she cradled her arm, too exhausted for words. “Fut…” She rested her head back, body threatening to succumb to unconsciousness. A prick in her neck quickly got her out of the dizzy spell, energy immediately returning to her. Exhaling slowly, she eyed the new girl up and down suspiciously. “What did you do…? How far into the future??”

The pale girl displayed an emptied syringe. “Adrenaline shot…lucky for you, frosties come with instructions,” she winked, a mischievous grin in play. Moving to one of several boxes in the room, she continued. “They also come with clothing. Who are you?”

She opened her mouth but stopped. Grinding her teeth and fully aware lying wouldn’t get her far in her new surroundings, she changed the subject. “You didn’t answer my question,” Stumbling over to the row of boxes, she scanned them briefly. “How far into the future am I?” Tearing the name from her box, she opened it rather fiercely, focus on the inner contents of the package.

“Fifty years…” murmured the pale girl as she watched Hibiscus closely.

Hibiscus stopped rummaging through the box. “Fifty years, huh…” Her hand rested on a pale violet summer dress, relief beginning to overtake her. “No shit,” She slipped into a bra and underwear, the smile she’d gained slipping as she noticed the stranger begin to snicker. Blinking plainly, she crossed her arms over her chest. “No really, how many years?”

The pale girl laughed. “You’re the first Frostie to get HAPPY over the idea of five decades passing. But really, it’s only been a year. And times are a changing…well,” Glancing to the closed metal door, she grew serious. “Times have changed. In a nutshell, it’s a zombie apocalypse and we are located in the outskirts of sanctuary until we prove ourselves worthy of being apart of it and you still haven’t told me your name.” smiled the girl dangerously.

“Azul. Azul Proof,” said Hibiscus. Testing each finger on her left arm carefully, she quirked an eyebrow. “Zombocalypse, eh?” Dancing over to her capsule, she stepped back inside the chamber and resumed a sleeping position. “Wake me up when it’s over.”

“You’re hilarious.” Said the pale girl dryly. With a sigh, she pulled out her handgun and cocked the weapon. She aimed the weapon on the resting Hibiscus. “Please don’t make this difficult; you’re kind of entertaining.”

Closing her eyes tighter, Hibiscus murmured, already half asleep. “Please lower the Glock; waking up to a different hell kind of takes time to adjust to…” Not hearing a quick retort from the girl, she risked opening an eye.

The pale girl had lowered her weapon, curiosity in her eyes. Sliding a painted finger nail along the chamber of her gun, she smirked. “Not many teachers I know ID guns by sight, let alone take a gun being trained on them oh so well. I’ll give you five minutes.” Holstering the weapon with a shrug, she left the room.

“Heh…” Hopping out of the chamber, she retrieved her knife from her container, mildly annoyed with herself. I couldn’t play the role of the ignorant teacher just once. Oh dear. This might be hard… Screwing up her face, she gave the room one last look over. “Zombie apocalypse…definitely expected more blood.” Aware things could’ve been much worse and grateful they weren’t, she left the room in wonder what awaited her in the new world…

Last edited by midnite127 on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 10:26 PM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Sadly I think this is dead, but if you're interested in finding new good rps then I know of one, that is a bit different from this, and it's set in the old medieval times with mythical races.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 12:51 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(Sadly I think this is dead, but if you're interested in finding new good rps then I know of one, that is a bit different from this, and it's set in the old medieval times with mythical races.)

(OOC: You are more than likely correct (sad story) but the secondary reason I wrote the entry was to see if I still could (and I can happy ). And which RP do you speak of?)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:15 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(Aye, showboating your skills off I see stick out tongue. If it's ok with you, then may I send you a link and a brief explanation? I rp here and on a few other places, but it's wrong to publicly advertise other sites here.)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2009 01:26 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Lily arched a brow at the large Vehicle. The Beast? ... hmm. Even with the slight critisizim(?) she made her way into the back.~

((LIVE DAMN YOU! LIVE!! ))

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:55 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

(they was a time when i gave a fig for rps on here now i coudn't give a hoot but o well hate rps dying ) Dana climbed aboard the beast and waited for the others to get in.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 10:31 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((If enough people want this to keep going, I'll do my best to revive it.))

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 06:34 PM
midnite127
Megami

((I'm still interested happy ))

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 05:06 AM
midnite127
Megami

(ooc: not much life left in this one but I figured i might as well get the idea out..)

“So what am I doing? What’s the plan in zombie apocalypto land..?” asked Hibiscus wide eyed as she waved her hands out in mock fear. She knew she wasn’t taking events as seriously as she should have been but the truth was too farfetched for her to swallow just yet.

“Well…” Pursing her lips together in thought, the pale female chose to ignore Hibiscus’s misplaced sarcasm. She glanced aside and mumbled. “…might as well introduce myself.” Clearing her throat, she stopped in her tracks to properly address Hibi. “My name is Amber, that’s one. As for you, any survivors found have to go through a series of…tests to prove their worth. In THIS case, you’re playing the role of scavenger. Find enough supplies of good use, and the big guy,” With her thumb, she motioned to beyond the scruffy barracks. “Lets you in. Then it’s mainly uphill from there.”

“Uh huh…” Swinging her hands behind her head as she walked on tiptoes, Hibiscus smiled toothily. “So what you’re telling me is nothing’s changed.” Cocking her head, she shrugged. “Quite interesting. But I’m a teacher. I don’t see what I can do, if anything.” She closed her eyes and quirked her brow, seemingly indifferent to the cause.

“Catch, dreamer.”

“Eh?” Hibiscus cracked open an eye just in time to see the black Glock thrown to her head. Instinctively catching the weapon, she stopped in her carefree step. Her eyes lost all trace of humor, her piercing gaze directed at Amber. “Don’t…ever do that again,” She raised an eyebrow. “I know WHY you did it and I’m fully aware you got the reaction you expected. But I advise you to never do it again,” Absentmindedly scratching the back of her head, she broke into nervous laughter. “…most teachers don’t take kindly to guns being thrown at them, you know?”

Not sure how to react after Hibiscus’s character break, Amber joined in on her nervous laughter. “Of course..! Just follow me.” Walking ahead of Hibiscus once more, she lost the smile that had been on her face. She was uncomfortable with not being aware of what exactly she was dealing with. If she’s a teacher, I’ll eat my handgun. Glancing aside at the morbid thought, she curiously inquired. “So…what’s your story?”

“Hardly important in these times,” quickly responded Hibiscus, eyes scanning the area in wonder. “But here’s something that matters. Where are we heading?”

Rounding the corner, Amber motioned her hand out to a heavily modified train. Labeled “The Beast” in crude graffiti writing, the armored monster of a train appeared extraordinary for defensive purposes. Noting the open slots intended for offense, Hibiscus stroked her chin, thoroughly amused by one of humanity’s last stands. “Hmm…” Despite herself, a broad grin graced her features. “Intriguing.”

“You’d think so.”

“Heh…” smiling with feigned innocence, Hibiscus whispered as she waltzed after Amber into the train. Hearing the words of the last male passenger, she stopped on her tiptoe, left foot still extended in the air. “…that’s nice to know.”

“What’s nice to know?” Amber sat down in a train seat and motioned for Hibiscus to sit opposite her.

Opening a shining hazel eye, Hibiscus gained a feral grin. Unexpectedly, she leaned in close to Amber, breathing into her ear. “It’s nice to know I’m not the only one with something to hide.” Winking after her vague confession, she plopped down next to Amber and leaned her head back. “Wake me up when we’re there…”

Old Post Aug 14th, 2009 08:12 AM