KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)

Deadpool respect thread (NEW!)
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 7 8 [9]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Deadpool gets his women.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 06:05 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

thumb up

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2014 09:01 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rd1027

Does anyone have any teleportation feats using his teleporter?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2014 05:37 PM
rd1027 is currently offline Click here to Send rd1027 a Private Message Find more posts by rd1027 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

guys ya hear the news deadpool finally geting his own live action movie?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2014 06:37 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2014 09:35 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360
http://youtu.be/Yn8ZqX82neg?list=UU...NbbH4GfKu8qh63w i wonder anybody saw this fight wink wink
Effing epic. They did an amazing job with the fight choreography. I especially enjoyed the fight-dance scene with SFvs Marvel music and the scene after that. Also "This is totally racist" lol

Old Post Dec 15th, 2014 05:24 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

Originally posted by SamZED
Effing epic. They did an amazing job with the fight choreography. I especially enjoyed the fight-dance scene with SFvs Marvel music and the scene after that. Also "This is totally racist" lol
lol agree, i thought at first deathstroke was to win (don't get me wrong i like deathstroke) then again forgot its a battle to the death so well yeah deadpool got this one for sure laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 03:54 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360
lol agree, i thought at first deathstroke was to win (don't get me wrong i like deathstroke) then again forgot its a battle to the death so well yeah deadpool got this one for sure laughing out loud
Hell yeah. Some of the people in the comment section don't seem to agree though. evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:15 AM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

Originally posted by SamZED
Hell yeah. Some of the people in the comment section don't seem to agree though. evil face
evil face well all i got to say is that they do did a great job of making me laugh so hard with there epic whining evil face laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing i needed a good laugh.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2014 04:43 AM