KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman/Wolverine vs Slade/Midnighter

Spiderman/Wolverine vs Slade/Midnighter
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
By the way, what feat are you using to even make you think that midnighter is stronger?

Off the top of my head, the feat I was using was him punching through a guy's head who was ten times more durable, stronger, and faster than a typical human. He did that to a whole spaceship full of them.

He's got numerous other, ripping limbs off people, feats. That takes a helluva lot of physical strength.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:12 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I've spoken at length on why I think Spidey has a definite edge over MN'er. And Logan's the hardest to kill here. Team 1 for the healthy majority. Though tactics would get team 2 some wins.

Also, yes, it's reasonable to assume MN'er is slightly > peak human based on his feats. How much, we can't say for sure, though my personal guess would be around a 2-ton strength class, with other physical abilities to match.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Enyalus
Off the top of my head, the feat I was using was him punching through a guy's head who was ten times more durable, stronger, and faster than a typical human. He did that to a whole spaceship full of them.

He's got numerous other, ripping limbs off people, feats. That takes a helluva lot of physical strength.

You said midnight rip limbs off well how about wolverine breaking a dinosaur neck
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/...necksnapgg0.jpg

Here goes wolverine holding up at least eight men with one arm. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/...pirates3vt4.jpg

Love this feat, wolverine is UNDER WATER and he punch a guy so hard that the guy head goes through the brick siding.
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/...ntcraterar4.jpg

I know you'll love this enyalus, wolverine punch a dumpster a couple of feat with one hand.
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5372/dumpsterii9.jpg

You want to bring up punching people out. Roughouse is a troll from the asgardian race. His skin is basically near invulnerability and his strength is in the 80 ton range but he still get punched out by wolverine.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/...stfight3qn9.jpg

Again, what feat do you have that makes you think midnighter is stronger than wolverine because all you told me was body damage.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 25th, 2009 05:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It's 6 men, and he threw the dumpster.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 25th, 2009 06:12 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Wolvie and spiderman speed is debatable, they're in the same ball park.

No.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 01:15 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Spider-man has a speed advantge over any character mentioned in the title. And he sure as hell CAN beat DS. That is if he's not holding back. Wolverine's fighting skills and healing factor are superior to Slade's. So yeah, team 1.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:26 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Spider-Man&Wolverine = Marvel Universe

Team 1 FTW.

Old Post May 25th, 2009 02:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 1 ftw. even without the webs spidey and logan are too much for those two.... team 2 is a pale reflection of team1..

also strength wise wolvester kicked a cyber ninja of the hand head off.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on May 30th, 2009 at 03:05 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2009 02:58 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Team two.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 03:11 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Team 1

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 30th, 2009 03:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

This is tough to call but I'll go with Team 1.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 05:05 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote