KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Del

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Del
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

RETROSPECTION- Rianna vs. Del

THE SET-UP: Aboard the space station that serves as the headquarters of the Shepherds, the Psycho Brigade has confronted the leader of the mercenary group, Amlann, and very much intend to kill him for the trouble he has caused them. However, after being tossed across the room, Rianna finds herself distracted with the embittered Del...

HOW THIS WORKS: I'd be surprised if Rianna needed a reminder.

ANALYSIS: Del has a balanced fighting style and makes good use of his defensive shield, but Rianna is the better fighter despite her lean towards agile methods.

Dark Side initiative, as is tradition.

Score:

Rianna- 0, Del- 0.

Rianna to attack, Del to defend.

Notes:

The events in this duel can affect the other duel against Amlann, and vice versa. Keep that in mind.

Galder will be joining in the fourth turn.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 01:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna starts out the duel by making a simple yet controlled swing with her lightsaber, towards the side of Del that is not protected by his shield.

"I will leave everyone on this space station dead..." she hisses at him as she presses her attack.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 30th, 2009 04:39 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Del takes up an aggressive response. When your lightsaber comes in, he lashes out with a surprisingly strong blow that counters the force of your blade and halts your attack. He follows up by solidly slamming his new mechanical fist into your stomach before pulling it back into a defensive posture.

"My teacher offers you a chance at new life," Del says. "Why can you not accept that?"

Score:

Rianna- 0, Del- 1.

Del to attack, Rianna to defend.

Further capitalizing upon your failed opener, Del attempts to wedge his shield past your guard to open up your center, preparing to drive his lightsaber into your chest.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna quickly takes a step backwards to recover from the punch, before snapping her sabers back up.

"Perhaps because your teacher is completely delusional," Rianna retorts. "I've lived that life already and it does not agree with me."

As he tries to get his shield past her guard, she turns to the side while bring up her lightsaber to block both shield and saber.

"And why not drop the shield and fight properly...? Or are you not skilled enough?" she adds during her sidestep.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:20 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm skilled enough to defeat you!" he shouts.

This round depends purely on skill as the combatants take agile approaches to their attacks, with Del's feinted thrust becoming a whirling slash and Rianna sidestepping the attack. She sees it coming and angles her lightsaber to intercept his before it cuts through her legs. This initiates a lock but Rianna manages to twist out of it and put Del on the defensive.

Score:

Rianna- 1, Del- 1.

"And my teacher is a visionary! The Jedi see the Dark Side as damning, but it can be turned away from!"

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:29 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh? Then get rid of the shield and duel the way you're meant to duel - just lightsabers, nothing else!" Rianna replies, smirking. As soon as she twists out of his attack, she quickly twirls around to his back, aiming her sabers to try to cut across his side and back.

"And as I said, he is delusional. I spent 21 years training in and following the Light Side, and realizing just how bad a fit it was for me. Even could I go back, I wouldn't..."

Old Post May 30th, 2009 05:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Then yours is a lost cause!" Del shouts, visibly irked. When you try to cut across his flank, he turns to meet it with a precise parry, lightly pushing your attack out of position, then shoving you back with his shield so that he can turn to face Galder as he joins the duel.

At this point, the duelling score is reset by subtracting a point from each side.

Score:

Rianna/Galder- 0, Del- 1.

Del to attack, Galder to defend.

Del attempts to perform a blow from the side against Galder, who has reattached his cybernetic arm and retrieved his red lightsaber from within it. He keeps his shield against Rianna, who can perform a supporting move.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 09:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna glares, though manages to keep herself from stumbling as he shoves her back with his shield.

"As is yours. Why not give in to the anger you're feeling? I know it's there..." she taunts as Galder moves in. While Del is distracted with attacking Galder, Rianna will duck low to quickly roll around to his undefended side, trying to keep him off-balance.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 10:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Del is forced to make sure that Rianna does not have an opening while trying to strike Galder. The strain causes his attacks to lose power and Galder solidly blocks it without trouble, then smashes him across the face with a backhand before fighting back.

Score:

Rianna/Galder- 1, Del- 1.

Galder to attack, Del to defend.

Galder is staying in character and going for a dramatic overhead power blow, bringing the red blade up behind him and preparing to crash it down on Del's head.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna, staying on Del's unshielded side, brings one of her sabers up to try and catch his while keeping her other in front of her to block against any attempts at an attack from him.

"Oh, and don't think we'll be granting you a swift death," Rianna comments, continuing to use taunts to try and throw him off. "I haven't forgotten Skythros, and you are going to pay for what you did to me there..."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Del hardly has time to respond as Galder brings his lightsaber down in a series of crushing blows that smash at first into Del's lightsaber, then into his shield as he waves his lightsaber in your direction to keep you at bay. Del gives ground to escape Galder's attacks, then dives after his other opponent.

Score:

Rianna/Galder- 2, Del- 1.

Del comes at Rianna with a series of low strikes at her sides, intending to take her legs while keeping his shield angled towards Galder as he struggles to keep off the power blows.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:44 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna gracefully hops over the lowest of the blows, stepping deftly to the side and using her sabers to keep the rest from reaching her.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Shepherd's lightsaber sparks against the floor as his attack goes its lowest and you nimbly leap over it. When he tries to go for it again, Galder throws his entire weight into his lightsaber and slams it into Del's shield, causing him to sprawl across the floor briefly before messily recovering.

At which point, Del seems to realize that this is not a fight he can win. He is opting to flee by leaping up onto the balcony above.

"Let him go," Galder says, holding his lightsaber in front of you. "We need to take care of Amlann. The small fry can wait. After we take care of the big guy, we can kill everyone on this station, as I fully intend to do."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:25 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna is about to leap after Del when Galder moves his saber in her way; instead she swings her own up to try and force him away from her.

"This entire mess is your fault, do not tell me what to do, Galder," she hisses, furiously. "And if he gets away, you will pay for it."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:35 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Alright, keep after him yourself, then," Galder says, lifting his lightsaber and moving to join Xavier and Dak in their duel.

Is Rianna pursuing?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:42 AM
Peach
mordrem

Well, she also rather wants to kill Amlann - she's not too pleased about being flung across the room and stuff. She'll join that duel and then go hunt down Del after (and when she can actually use the Force properly again).

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, that effect was temporary, and Rianna can fully use the Force to the best of her ability.

And so this is over for the time being...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 04:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

This duel resumes with Rianna charging up the stairs in a vicious rage towards a Del Tekoa who is feeling anguished and vengeful.

Del uses the Force to call Amlann's lightsaber to him, pointing both blades towards Rianna while Shepherds pour past them both to engage the other three Dark Jedi.

Dark Side initiative.

Score:

Rianna- 0, Del- 0.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:01 AM
Peach
mordrem

Rianna runs at Del, using her orange saber to hold off his weapons while sweeping her purple saber towards his side.

"Come on now, may as well give up," she taunts him as she attacks.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:31 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I will give up when I no longer breath!" Del shouts.

Rianna's slash to his side is intercepted when Del launches a powerful slash towards it. The blades clash and Del's counterattack proves to be stronger, knocking the slash away. He follows up by slamming his second lightsaber into Rianna's defensive blade. With surprising strength and the higher ground on the stairs, he manages to push her back, which causes her to stumble and roll a short way down the stairs.

Score:

Rianna- 0, Del- 1.

Del keeps coming, yelling and leaping after Rianna just as she recovers, angling both lightsabers downwards in a backhand grip to skewer her against the stairs.

Last edited by REXXXX on Jun 12th, 2009 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:51 AM