KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Exaggerated martial arts movies

Exaggerated martial arts movies
Started by: SlimYout

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlimYout

Exaggerated martial arts movies

I watched butterfly sword 2 days ago with some friends, and we agreed that it has to be one the most exaggerated MA movies. Swordsmen 2 is another movie that comes to mind when I think about ridiculous skills and techniques. And who could forget Riki-Oh, damn that movie was insane! What are some of the craziest movies you guys have seen? Post specific parts. Let's go:

Butterfly Sword: A ninja gets his arms, legs, and head cut off by a giant shuriken; then gets kicked against a tree and says "AAAAHHH"!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:49 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Riki-Oh? Is that the one in the prison house where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he killed the bad guy by pushing him throug a meat-grinder?

Didn't it also have an OVA or something?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:07 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlimYout

Yup. Haha that scene had me laughing way too much. I didn't think it would get that crazy, now I expect these types of movies to get worse. Has anyone seen the OVA?

Duel to the Death: a GIANT ninja gets beaten, then breaks down into normal sized ninjas.

Last edited by SlimYout on Jun 1st, 2009 at 09:24 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 09:21 AM
SlimYout is currently offline Click here to Send SlimYout a Private Message Find more posts by SlimYout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember one really cheesy one where the 2 guys went to punch each other and hit each others fists....one guys went right through the others and totally minced his hand to pieces...all in slow motion with extremely bad special effects...It was hilarious.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 09:25 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Godzilla: Final Wars had some overly exaggerated martial arts.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 12:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
I remember one really cheesy one where the 2 guys went to punch each other and hit each others fists....one guys went right through the others and totally minced his hand to pieces...all in slow motion with extremely bad special effects...It was hilarious.

wink

Heres another similar funny one

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 02:38 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha....nice.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Duel To The Death is awesome, recommend it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Placidity
wink

Heres another similar funny one

Haha, that was Jet Li in that last one? How did those guys not die instantly? That was great!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:23 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, that was Jet Li in that last one? How did those guys not die instantly? That was great!

Lol, nah it wasn't Jet Li. The foo who uploaded it was just mistaken.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 01:17 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Iron Monkey was fun and ridiculous.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:19 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Placidity
Lol, nah it wasn't Jet Li. The foo who uploaded it was just mistaken.

Ahh, I hate when that happens, cool clips though.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bloody Avengers and The Four Assassins was great fun and good as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:34 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched Iron Monkey a few weeks ago for the first time, I was absolutely bored throughout the film for some reason, don't get why it's considered a 'classic'.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 05:22 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Originally posted by Robtard
Duel To The Death is awesome, recommend it.

Yeah,sure is. I shouldn't be surprised that you've seen that, but I am.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 07:59 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamma58

Kung Fu Cult Master with Jet Li...there is a guy in it that is a kung fu master that lives on a rolling rock...and oh yeah he's a chef..more characters like this

Legend of Zu is really exaggerated but cool

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 12:20 AM
gamma58 is currently offline Click here to Send gamma58 a Private Message Find more posts by gamma58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

ichi the killer, that movie is awesome. if you havn't seen it i suggest you do.

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2011 07:05 AM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote