KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman & Clones

Thanos vs Superman & Clones
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
And I stand by it. stick out tongue
And how is this team any different? If anything the other team was more powerful had better combination of attacks and had healing , energy , absorbing etc powers. This is more linear team.

I would agree that this team does beat Thanos i just find it odd that you would say this team wins When you had more members in the other team with different power range.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:53 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by kgkg
And how is this team any different? If anything the other team was more powerful had better combination of attacks and had healing , energy , absorbing etc powers. This is more linear team.

I would agree that this team does beat Thanos i just find it odd that you would say this team wins When you had more members in the other team with different power range.

A lot of that other team was absolute fodder. Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, Terrax, etc.

Wasn't there also a stipulation about it being Thanos w/ orb?

These guys are consistently more powerful across the board, faster, with better fighting skill for the most part.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:55 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

a combination of shields and BFR to take each one out solo the team is screwed especially sentry.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:57 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

A lot of that other team was absolute fodder. Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, Terrax, etc.

Wasn't there also a stipulation about it being Thanos w/ orb?

These guys are consistently more powerful across the board, faster, with better fighting skill for the most part.
I don't recall Well Terrax is not as bad as you say he has plenty of showing to prove his position as herald. Just cuz he has jobbed a few times doesn't make him a folder.

That still leaves Morg , Gladiator , Surfer , BRB etc

Last edited by kgkg on Jun 11th, 2009 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I don't recall Well Terrax is not as bad as you say he is plenty of showing to prove his position of herald. Just cuz he has jobbed a few time doesn't make him a folder.

That still leaves Morg , Gladiator , Surfer , BRB etc

Morg didn't fight with the rest of the team. And Morg has been one-shot by Thanos before. Meaning that Terrax would also likely be one-shot. Surfer's gone down in 8 punches. Thanos has been upgraded since. So has Surfer...but it was classic Surfer in that thread. Gladiator isn't a threat on his own to Thanos, and BRB is a non issue save for energy attack absorption.

This team is different. They all have faster travel speed than Thanos and everyone but Sentry has faster combat speed than Thanos. They're all insanely strong and three of them pack 'more powerful than stars' attacks. Plus their ridiculously silly damage soak and durability.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:05 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Morg didn't fight with the rest of the team. And Morg has been one-shot by Thanos before. Meaning that Terrax would also likely be one-shot. Surfer's gone down in 8 punches. Thanos has been upgraded since. So has Surfer...but it was classic Surfer in that thread. Gladiator isn't a threat on his own to Thanos, and BRB is a non issue save for energy attack absorption.

This team is different. They all have faster travel speed than Thanos and everyone but Sentry has faster combat speed than Thanos. They're all insanely strong and three of them pack 'more powerful than stars' attacks. Plus their ridiculously silly damage soak and durability.
Morg was soloing herald easily. Thanos puting him down shows how powerful Thanos is not how these Supermen will do anything better. Classic Surfer still ahs better feats than Current it's not really relevant still I don't see anyone in the team matching his versatility and power that he brings. BRB was Classic Thor's equal or every close.

I just don't see how added speed is an advantage when they loose energy base attacks , healing , matter manipulation , power Sharing , Abortion etc.

Superman , Glad , Maj , Sentry punching and trying to blitz a Thanos that has shield won't be very helpful like you said in the other thread he can pretty much One shot these guys also if you going to say he can do that to Surfer , Morg , BrB it's like these guys durability even if they are it's very close.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:12 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Want me to make that VS thread might be better than spamming here lol wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:14 AM
batosaimsx7
Restricted

Account Restricted

Majestic by himself would murder Thanos

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:15 AM
batosaimsx7 is currently offline Click here to Send batosaimsx7 a Private Message Find more posts by batosaimsx7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

, Abortion etc.

Which high herald possesses the power to murder babies? eek!

I don't get it. You argued with me that Thanos would beat the Surfer team. You agree with me that Thanos loses here.

Why're you arguing? stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:18 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Which high herald possesses the power to murder babies? eek!

I don't get it. You argued with me that Thanos would beat the Surfer team. You agree with me that Thanos loses here.

Why're you arguing? stick out tongue
lol i meant absorption

I was agaisn't Thanos winning this or agaisn't Surfers team.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:24 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

lol i meant absorption

I don't believe you. Lucifer's abortion baby will revenge itself upon you!!

I was agaisn't Thanos winning this or agaisn't Surfers team.

Well, in that case I change my mind - Thanos wins. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:26 AM
Uxas Khan

Team go down hard

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:20 AM
Uxas Khan is currently offline Click here to Send Uxas Khan a Private Message Find more posts by Uxas Khan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Re: Thanos vs Superman & Clones

Originally posted by leonidas
can the titan beat superman and his clone friends: gladiator, sentry and majestros? shifty
No.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:30 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Thanos can beat them..but it's not easy..

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:37 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stunner2xx

There is no way ever that thanos could beat all of them at once.
i just dont see that happening and the sheilds will even give out eventually with all of them speed blitzing and HV etc.

TEam wins

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:19 AM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I'm not understanding this.... To me Glads and Sentry get dealt with rather quickly with a Omniblast. Thanos shields, weakness exploitation, versatility, durability, power output all would make work of Supes and Majestic to finish off this fight.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 02:15 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

This team has Superman.

eek!

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 02:41 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Thanos with very mild difficulty

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 02:50 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Philosophía
No.
How can't he?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by quanchi112
How can't he?

I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Thanos has withstood far more than these 4. I'm not going to bring up the maker because I know you'd bring her up.

But I'm talking about Odin.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I'm not understanding this.... To me Glads and Sentry get dealt with rather quickly with a Omniblast. Thanos shields, weakness exploitation, versatility, durability, power output all would make work of Supes and Majestic to finish off this fight.

Glads will lose confidence when he realizes that he ain't nothin special and he's just another regular clone.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Last edited by Power Cosmic II on Jun 11th, 2009 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:18 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote