KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Superman & Clones

Thanos vs Superman & Clones
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tenebrous
I'm actually inclined to agree with you. Thanos has withstood far more than these 4. I'm not going to bring up the maker because I know you'd bring her up.

But I'm talking about Odin.

Glads will lose confidence when he realizes that he ain't nothin special and he's just another regular clone.
I agree with everything about this except the point of gladiator losing confidence. It has never really been a problem when tackling the bigger threats.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ouallada

Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree with everything about this except the point of gladiator losing confidence. It has never really been a problem when tackling the bigger threats.

To be fair, any entity sporting a blue mohawk and wearing red underwear on the outside HAS to have quite a bit of confidence.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:23 PM
Ouallada is currently offline Click here to Send Ouallada a Private Message Find more posts by Ouallada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Glads has never really teamed up with super-clones. He gets on an ego trip because he's the best on the imperial guard.

Of course I'm just bs'ing, but that's the way it should be when he's with a bunch of superman clones.

Originally posted by Ouallada
To be fair, any entity sporting a blue mohawk and wearing red underwear on the outside HAS to have quite a bit of confidence.

You're right. Don't even get started on the female Gladiator

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:56 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zeel

thanos.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:46 AM
zeel is currently offline Click here to Send zeel a Private Message Find more posts by zeel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then what was Cassandra Nova?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:05 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Kris Blaze

That was mind rape.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 02:07 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Look to his battles with Tyrant, hyperion, Masterson Thor, Hulk, etc. The writer usually will focus on his confidence level as the only way his opponents stand a chance.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote