KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Who in their prime is stronger, Goldberg, Batista or Lashley?

Who is the strongest out of these 4?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batista 0 0%
Lesnar 7 50.00%
Goldberg 5 35.71%
Lashley 2 14.29%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who in their prime is stronger, Goldberg, Batista or Lashley?
Started by: Gaevus Mesias

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RazorMesias

Question Who in their prime is stronger, Goldberg, Batista or Lashley?

Who in their prime is stronger. I'm guessing either Lashley or Lesnar, due to Lashley's military background and Lesnar's pure athletic strength. Although I think the way Lashley moves around the ring seems a bit clumsy and awkward. Batista nowadays can barely operate his muscles, he's gotten old, seeing him fight nowadays is like a little kid in a huge man's body. Goldberg's is a washed-up has-been, and Lesnar is still in the loop.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:13 AM
RazorMesias is currently offline Click here to Send RazorMesias a Private Message Find more posts by RazorMesias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Batista shouldn't be in this poll.
I would go with Lesnar as well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 01:37 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Goldberg jackhammer'd Big Show in WCW.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 04:38 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Goldberg, dude's super tough

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 06:55 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

The Man FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:30 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RazorMesias

I actually might go with Lesnar, because not only did he F5 heavy people, but he also belly-to-bellied them, powebombed Show off the top rope, etc. Believe it or not Batista was damn strong back in 2002-2003, I remember one time in 2002 on Velocity Batista picked up Mark Henry in a fireman's carry (F5 carry) and front flipped Mark Henry into the ground. And he did it almost as easily as Brock did, too.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 03:14 PM
RazorMesias is currently offline Click here to Send RazorMesias a Private Message Find more posts by RazorMesias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

In a fight? Goldberg
In pure strength? Lesnar

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:19 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Goldberg > Lesnar, and if you don't believe me just see the match results for WM20 wink

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 07:59 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

^^ Haha. BURDEN OF PROOF FAIL.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:11 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Have you seen the match? lol it was a complete disaster and was quite boring, only man not booed in the match was special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 08:57 PM
RazorMesias

in a fight Batista may as well be raped, he isn't all that well off. Lesnar would win, with Goldberg a close second, Lashley third, Batista a fair margin last.

In pure prime time strength. Lesnar 1st, and I know I'm gonna get heat for this, but Batista 2nd, Goldberg 3rd, Lashley last.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:28 AM
RazorMesias

i'm also willing to bet that a prime Scott Steiner was as strong as Goldberg or Lesnar. So why wouldn't Batista, able to steamroll Mark Henry easily in 2002-2003, his prime, be equal to Lesnar stronger that Goldberg?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 02:36 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Amongst the 3, Goldberg.

He Jackhammer'd the 7'01", 500lb Big Show, and with ease.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 06:13 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Amongst the 3, Goldberg.

He Jackhammer'd the 7'01", 500lb Big Show, and with ease.
My point exactly.

That move is more difficult against heavy weight's than F-5, Powebomb, etc.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 05:46 PM
Gamerr-X

Goldberg.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:46 PM
Gamerr-X is currently offline Click here to Send Gamerr-X a Private Message Find more posts by Gamerr-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

goldberg he is a man.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 06:27 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

IMO Lesnar was the only one amongst them who was an "athelete". i don't follow ECW as much but so i don't know too much about Lashley. Batista and Goldbore are just plodding giants with strength but no grace or athleticism. these guys would go down HARD in UFC. the only reason lesnar is doing good there is because Lesnar is an athelete.

interms of strength, Lesnar german suplexed, suplexed, belly to bellyed and F5'd Big Show.

close thread.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:02 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Lesnar is a REAL wrestler. Same with Lashley. The two have core strength and power built up from their wrestling background.

The rest are athletes performing wrestling.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:18 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Have you seen the match? lol it was a complete disaster and was quite boring, only man not booed in the match was special guest referee Stone Cold Steve Austin

They were both on their way out of the door, so they weren't even trying. Overall, pro-wrestling wise, Brock Lesnar was far superior than Goldberg. Lesnar put on better performances in a single match than Goldberg has his entire career. Goldberg needed to rely on his fellow wrestlers to make him look good, Lesnar did not.

To the main topic: Strength overall, I'd say Lesnar. The man is a freak, plain and simple. Talk all you want about Goldberg's single jackhammer on Big Show, Lesnar was slamming him around on a weekly basis. Lets not forget the other guys much larger than Lesnar that he damn near man-handled regularly. Given his natural strength, and his rigorous training regiment added to that, he puts the other guys mentioned to shame.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 09:51 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Goldberg, the mans a tank.
But this lesnar chap, he sounds pretty cool

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 10:48 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote