KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » is it true that george lucas raped indy

is it true that george lucas raped indy
Started by: pgdarth95

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

So you're afraid of some green vomit stains on your new flanel shirt?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 12:28 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He's throwing up green vomit these days?

might want to go to the doctor about that.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 12:34 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

When I throw up, there is little green... It was all CGIed in later.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 02:22 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bay does your vomit now? Or Lucas?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 08:28 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Both, actually...

Yet when Bay does my vomitting, any surface that the vom lands on instantly explodes, (Even when there is scientifically no possibility of it exploding in a big firey ball)...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 11:11 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I guess you try never to get sick then, explosions are dangerous.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2009 02:38 PM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
At least Speilberg can redeem himslef maybe with the TinTin movies. George only has Clone Wars season 2 and Indy 5...

And the Live action Star Wars show , and the Big Ultimate Star Wars movie set , and producing and cowritting Indy 5 and making his dream project Red Tails . . . and , and , and . . . . .

Just saying . . . .

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:52 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Both, actually...

Yet when Bay does my vomitting, any surface that the vom lands on instantly explodes, (Even when there is scientifically no possibility of it exploding in a big firey ball)...

Bay has that effect on people.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2009 08:53 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by jayce78
And the Live action Star Wars show , and the Big Ultimate Star Wars movie set , and producing and cowritting Indy 5 and making his dream project Red Tails . . . and , and , and . . . . .

Just saying . . . .

We are still waiting for thet live action series... and I'm not too much looking forward to the next box set. Apart from a good blu ray edition, I fear the new alterations.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 08:13 AM
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by queeq
We are still waiting for thet live action series... and I'm not too much looking forward to the next box set. Apart from a good blu ray edition, I fear the new alterations.

Well that's fair enough , I'm just saying the man has a lota projects in the air and ain't sitting on his ass playing monopoly . . . .

Old Post Nov 17th, 2009 04:13 PM
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Both, actually...

Damn muties polluting KMC.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 04:53 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by jayce78
Well that's fair enough , I'm just saying the man has a lota projects in the air and ain't sitting on his ass playing monopoly . . . .

Actually, he is... His OWN monpoly. wink

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:04 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Damn muties polluting KMC.

Heh. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:14 PM
queeq
Chaos

Wipe them out, I say.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:08 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Allllllllllllllllllllllll of them.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 11:28 AM
queeq
Chaos

Of course.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 03:12 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

But what did the TPM droids do when they captured Jar Jar...?

THEY FU**ING SPARED HIM.......!!!!!!!!!!

What arseholes....!!

Jeeeeeeeez talk abiout one of the greatest missed opportunities in cinematic history..........

Old Post Dec 28th, 2009 07:07 PM
queeq
Chaos

I think Lucas was pointing out to us that we shouldn't depend too much on technology alone. That was prolly too why the whole movie was made with CGI and looked like crap.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 12:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

We should be truely grateful to him.

And we should be thankful that he used the formerly greatest saga of all time as the battleground for his point. no expression

(Yes, it still hurts)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 02:51 PM
queeq
Chaos

He even used INdiana Jones after we didn't get the point after three SW movies. He is quite serious about it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 03:45 PM