KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread

The Twilight Saga - OOC And Registry (sign up,discussion of characters,chat) Thread
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i can if u want

but i planned something a little more subtle but i can do that

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:49 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

up to you it was just a helpful suggestion lol smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:51 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

Sorry i had to take a double shift at work.
Re cap and how may i jump in ?

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:51 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Its fine. Just read your entry. Just two things really renesmee is 17 now. And the roleplay is taken from about 6 years later where breaking dawn left off.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 02:56 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

some pics of jacob and his wolf form

Attachment: jacob_black_wolf_.jpg
This has been downloaded 53 time(s).

TxG your wicked awesome

What will happen to your children when Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:18 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

jacob poster

Attachment: jacob black the wolf.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:19 PM
silenthawk is currently offline Click here to Send silenthawk a Private Message Find more posts by silenthawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silenthawk
Into the darkness

and this is for the ladies

Attachment: jacob black wolf.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:20 PM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

along with this new moon jacob poster

Attachment: new_moon_jacob_black_poster.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 05:21 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

JACOB!!!

Boy, I can't wait for Angel to be alongside with Renesmee, Jacob, and the Cullens!
big grin

Old Post Jun 29th, 2009 07:22 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Eh,this doesnt seem how Twilight would go, and its hard for me to keep up since i have work,and other things.
I might drop out.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:59 AM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Really?! Oh no! sad

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 03:03 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yes it would........ being that it would....... go bear in mind this is 6 years after breaking dawn takes place...bella's a vampire so naturally she would get her own food and go hunting yet you played bella as though she didn't want to go hunt which in breaking dawn she is rather good at it and has good control, also Renesmee is not no longer little she has gained full physical maturity which is true to the book as it said she would stop at 17 and not age after that... i am therefore going to back the essence of the first book so to speak Like how edward is confident ....so is renesmee yet angel isn't but renesmee will bring angel out of her shell by enrolling at forks high school to help angel and boost her popularity. also there is some renegade vampires heading for forks town just like .. james did and his coven oh yeah.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 09:04 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Eh,this doesnt seem how Twilight would go, and its hard for me to keep up since i have work,and other things.
I might drop out.

eh? okay have to agree with twilightxgirl on this one... my reasons

1: ) yes im guessing this how Twilight would go.

2: ) If Stephanie Meyer ever did another book no I don't mean Midnight Sun but another follow up novel, Then I'd imagine that the focus of it would be told from Renesmee side this time.As Edward and Bella have already had there story told by means of all 4 of The Twilight Saga books.

3: ) This has got the feel of the first installement of The Twilight novel which isen't a bad thing as I liked the first one better than most of the other four except eclipse great book.

4: ) This is a Role Play which means other people can bring there stuff to it.

5: ) Bella is a vampire...not a human anymore she's strong and can hunt herself she don't need Mr Edward Cullen doing it for her.

6: ) I've gave enough reasons enough said ..... end of lol

Last edited by silenthawk on Jun 30th, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 11:04 AM
Cammii

Like i stated two pages ago, i forgot to finsh up the last book. So i didn't know no need to snap at me.Well i hvnt roll played since i made this acount and left my other one.I have the right to feel how i want. I just said i felt like it wasnt like Twilight.And yes i know this is a rollplay and people can bring there stuff into it. I just don't like twilight that much,i mean i join to keep my self busy because of my broken hand and foot. Twilight isnt really about true vampiers,but it is a good story line and it is good,i must say.No need to be snippy at me for me saying how i felt.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 11:29 AM
silenthawk
Into the darkness

eh i wasn't snapping just pointing out stuff. and er actually perhaps you should scroll a couple of pages because said hey can i join i love twilight. hmmm.

TxG your wicked awesome

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 01:43 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Twilight isnt really about true vampiers,but it is a good story line and it is good,.

is that directed towards me and Wei?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 02:47 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

no she was refering to the vampires in the twilight series except you and wei and playing different kind of vampires which is cool.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:11 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

anyway im uploading a series of the volturi pics now as they will be introduced soon.

jane of the volturi pic

Attachment: jane of the volturi.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:13 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

another jane pic

Attachment: jane of the volturi pic.jpg
This has been downloaded 40 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:14 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

volturi leader aro

Attachment: aro-new-moon-movie-.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 06:15 PM