KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Shouldn't he have dissapeared?

Shouldn't he have dissapeared?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

No, the wonder that is Lucasfilm.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 08:03 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
No, the wonder that is Lucasfilm.

I guess so...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 10:13 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...is lucasfilm screwing with us that much?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 10:33 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Depends...juast ask yourself have they screwed with the Star Wars films?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 11:04 AM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

i guess that is a yes.

well, I'll be darned.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 02:58 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

See...you had the answer all the answer all that time

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 04:40 PM
queeq
Chaos

And steve showed you the way.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 09:56 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

rephrase: do we really hate lucasfilm that much?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2009 11:04 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
rephrase: do we really hate lucasfilm that much?

Of course not.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:53 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

so, essentially, we're blinded even if they're screwing with us?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:57 AM
queeq
Chaos

I don't hate LF, I'm just disappointed.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:55 AM
steverules_2

I'm disappointed in the fans...it's like 'oh look at this re-release of ESB, boba now has two buttons where there used to be one' and the fans will buy it, they don't care that Lucas has gone and ass raped a perfectly good film. I like the old graphics, I like that boba had one button rather than two (metaphorically speaking) and all I really care about is the storyline.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 07:22 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

its all about making it look better to target new audiences at the risk of older ones...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:09 PM
steverules_2

I'm pretty sure thats what Jar Jar Binks and the PY were for, when I saw ep 3 I had kids behind me annoying me though out the whole thing..I'd have rather had darth vader and some stormtroopers...least they woulda shut up erm

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:29 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

because they're scared out of there wits and when they get out of the theatre they'd be screaming how awesome it was?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 12:36 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm disappointed in the fans...it's like 'oh look at this re-release of ESB, boba now has two buttons where there used to be one' and the fans will buy it, they don't care that Lucas has gone and ass raped a perfectly good film. I like the old graphics, I like that boba had one button rather than two (metaphorically speaking) and all I really care about is the storyline.

+1 Totally agree man. There were so many variations in the original story, new ones that were in the special editions naturally happened.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 02:54 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by sweersa
+1 Totally agree man. There were so many variations in the original story, new ones that were in the special editions naturally happened.

I never buy the special editions, I got a special edition of ANH with original and the edited movie, I got it cause unfortunately my original video of ANH broke but I still have my VHS of ESB and ROTJ big grin

because they're scared out of there wits and when they get out of the theatre they'd be screaming how awesome it was?

Kids were annoying cause every lightsabre fight they'd have some orgasm over it...when Yoda climbed onto chewbacca they basically had a seizure over how funny it was erm sure it was funny but not THAT funny

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 03:04 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Kids were annoying cause every lightsabre fight they'd have some orgasm over it...when Yoda climbed onto chewbacca they basically had a seizure over how funny it was erm sure it was funny but not THAT funny

kids have orgasms?

...it was funny? I thought it was pretty sad - I was sort of caught in the moment that the clones were trying to kill the jedi.

I was one of the people oogling at the movie and staring with complete and focused attention.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 03:17 PM
steverules_2

kids have orgasms?

...it was funny? I thought it was pretty sad - I was sort of caught in the moment that the clones were trying to kill the jedi.

I was one of the people oogling at the movie and staring with complete and focused attention.

It's my way of saying a little over-excited wink

See thats what I wanted...people who were quiet and said nowt...buuut nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! When Yoda was taking down clone troopers they were all like 'Yeah! Go Yoda!!' when yoda was sad it was a long 'awwwwwwwwwww!'

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 03:20 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

It's my way of saying a little over-excited wink

See thats what I wanted...people who were quiet and said nowt...buuut nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! When Yoda was taking down clone troopers they were all like 'Yeah! Go Yoda!!' when yoda was sad it was a long 'awwwwwwwwwww!'

I know. stick out tongue

...what is that, a cute kiddie action film?

oh. wait. it sorta is, isn't it?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 03:58 PM