KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Grimmjow vs Byakuya

Grimmjow vs Byakuya
Started by: danteiscool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Byakuya should win..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2009 07:39 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yoruichi and Kisuke make half of the bleach universe look bad in comparison. But before hollow hulk came to be, Yammy pretty much was all bark.

Just to stay on the topic of this forum I can asses these two things.

Logic: Grimmjow would break his foot off in Byakuya's a$$

Bleach Logic(If the fight were to actually happen): Byakuya would win with very little difficulty.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2009 12:11 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Man bleach power levels are inconsistent.

Pretty much. I mean i feel its odd Ichigo was in a draw with Kenpachi without Bankai, but couldnt do shit to that ex espada he first took on without at least bankai. Yet Kanpachi beat #5 Espada an is now cutting yammy up even though hes apparently the strongest(wich i think is BS)

Byakuya was beat by Ichigo in Bankai. Ichigo in bankai couldent do much to Grimmjow while he was in an unraleased state. So Grimmjow in released should beat him.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 02:06 AM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evilbigfoot
Bah, Canon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeathKap
Pretty much. I mean i feel its odd Ichigo was in a draw with Kenpachi without Bankai, but couldnt do shit to that ex espada he first took on without at least bankai. Yet Kanpachi beat #5 Espada an is now cutting yammy up even though hes apparently the strongest(wich i think is BS)

Byakuya was beat by Ichigo in Bankai. Ichigo in bankai couldent do much to Grimmjow while he was in an unraleased state. So Grimmjow in released should beat him.

Well, it was more the random hollowification of Ichigo that forced him to use Hakuteken; after he got his ass kicked.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2010 05:56 PM
Evilbigfoot is currently offline Click here to Send Evilbigfoot a Private Message Find more posts by Evilbigfoot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote