KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]

Star Wars: The Force be with Us (AU) [Character Creation]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jexaz

cud i join

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:18 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jexaz

Name: Jex Starkiller
Species: Human
Appearance: muscular, buzzed black hair, black man, 6’7 225 pounds
Personality: brave, bold, and humble
Home World: Nar Shadaa
Weapons: two single black light sabers, with a double bladed gold light saber on his back
Ship: Horizon Star
Bio: Jex was born in a family of smugglers. When at Coruscant, a jedi had found out that he had been force sensitive at a age of 14. The Jedi had taken him in and with seven years he became a very skilled jedi knight. Fighting along side other comrades, he is hoping to stop the sith once and for all.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 01:59 AM
Jexaz is currently offline Click here to Send Jexaz a Private Message Find more posts by Jexaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I see things here haven't changed a bit.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 07:28 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what do you mean?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Major Valerian
I see things here haven't changed a bit.

MAJOR VALERIAN!!!

You're back! We missed you!! big grin

BTW, Jexaz, you're CS is good to go. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2009 05:21 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Haha, indeed, I'm back. I still won't be very active though. Although, I will be, when summer ends. I might even get my RP up and running again and join a few.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 03:22 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Haha, indeed, I'm back. I still won't be very active though. Although, I will be, when summer ends. I might even get my RP up and running again and join a few.

That's great news, Valerian! Hope you have a great summer vacation! Come back soon! smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 07:26 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Sorry i havn't posted yet. Was busy with school stuff. Can i get a recap. will post tomoz. Ty

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 02:03 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Sorry i havn't posted yet. Was busy with school stuff. Can i get a recap. will post tomoz. Ty

That's okay, Mr.Alex. No worries. smile

So far, we're all on Tatooine, in Mos Espa. I'm at an inn called Jup's Inn. Jexaz and Hawkeye113 are also there too.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 05:15 PM
Atrophy

Name:
Nevan Kyra

Species:
Near-Human

Appearance:
White hair, silver eyes. Stands about 6'3". Wears a Cortosis-weave armor under a thick white cloak that reached his feet, hood always drawn. Pair of Eriadu strength amplifying gloves on his hands.

Personality:
Cold. Always on guard, untrustworthy. Able to blend in a crowd, adapt to his surroundings, and remain undiscovered. A 'Survival-of-the-Fittest' believer. Daring, near fearless, strong-willed. Intuitive.

Homeworld:
Kashyyyk

Gray Jedi(Strict adherence to the core belief of the Jedi. In other words, he's good, but unorthodox.)

Weapon(s):
Lightsaber staff-green. Disguised as a simple walking staff, with inscriptions of power in his people's language etched in.

Ship:
None, currently trapped in Mos Espa.

Bio:
Born under the glowing moon in Kashyyyk. Nevan grew up around Wookiees, learning their customs, their language, and their ways. But as well, his parents taught him his people's ways, and soon combat became his only focus. He would challenge the Wookiee younglings to friendly combat, and whether he won or lost, the experience taught the young boy a great deal. Soon, it was apparent that Nevan was more adept than most would be his age, as his parents noticed. The young boy could defeat a teenage wookiee in single combat, much to the wookiee's dismay, but Nevan never broke conduct, always paying due respect. Once Nevan was eight years old, his parents knew he was force-sensitive. They told him that his people were experts in combat, and that the honor being bestowed upon him was something that meant he could take his training to new heights. Ecstatic, Nevan bid farewell to his Wookiee friends and traveled to Ossus to undergo his training.
While there, Nevan learned a lot about the Jedi, but disagreed with their ways. While he believed that the Universe and the Living Force were inherently good, the methods the Jedi used were ignorant, and presented more of a chance for someone to fall to the Dark Side. He vehemently expressed this point of view, whilst excelling in combat, leading his training to be completed at Knighthood, at the young age of nineteen. Nevan, broken that he would never ascertain the level of Master, and feeling that he had failed his parents and his people, left Ossus, and traveled the Galaxy as a stowaway, eventually landing on Tatooine in Mos Eisley.

While in Mos Eisley, he encountered a very nasty thug, who after a berating of insults, decided to attack Nevan, ending with a severed arm and even more insults. Much to Nevan's displeasure, the thug was apparently one of a local crime boss, and thus Nevan ended up with a price on his head.
Now in Mos Espa, the white-cloaked traveler is searching for a way off of this rock...

I hope it's not too late to join ^^;

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:36 PM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, Atrophy. But it's not too late to join. You're approved. smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 04:12 AM
Atrophy

Thank you big grin

But my internet is being really faulty right now, else I would've been on already, so I don't know how consistent my posts will be, sorry.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 05:29 PM
Atrophy is currently offline Click here to Send Atrophy a Private Message Find more posts by Atrophy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Oh, that's all right, my friend. No worries. smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 11:54 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Sorry i havn't posted ofr like a week and a bit. I just moved house and we didnt have any internet. Anywho.. I see that we dont have any "EVIL" characters yet. Mind if i jump in as one and scratch my other character?

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 08:44 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by Mr.Alex
Sorry i havn't posted ofr like a week and a bit. I just moved house and we didnt have any internet. Anywho.. I see that we dont have any "EVIL" characters yet. Mind if i jump in as one and scratch my other character?

If you want, Mr.Alex. Go right ahead. smile

Old Post Aug 17th, 2009 09:29 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

I would like to refresh my RP'ing. If it's not too late, YA, you think I could join in your RP as Cade, like before?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2009 08:57 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

I would like to refresh my RP'ing. If it's not too late, YA, you think I could join in your RP as Cade, like before?

Major V.? You know that in my RP's... it's never too late. big grin

And yes, you could join in as Cade. smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2009 08:31 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Thanks. Maybe you'd like to tell me what are we up to, though? haha.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 02:48 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

laughing out loud That's okay. Well, so far, we're all going to Cade's ship to get off Tatooine, to put an end to the Sith's reign.

But... for some reason, nobody's responded to this RP anymore. I was thinking of making a new one. What'cha think?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2009 11:45 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

I didnt see it even start

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2009 02:21 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote