KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Last of the Elementals Sign Up

The Last of the Elementals Sign Up
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I thought we DIDNT have the powers at the begining.. O.o

And come on Wei. Its Nature! Its an easy one!

It's easy for you I know, but I'm not a nature type of guy. The forest around me...the ground beneath me...the mother's soul...within me!

Wind is the only element I really like and I have been subconsciously drawn to other things that apply to it like Nanto Seiken.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:41 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Did Jeffrey just stop time? no expression

Seriously though I would join this but I think the last available element is Nature and I would totally suck with that. I regret not calling the wind earlier. Curse my laziness.

If you want an element, you can make your own you know. Like Ice, or energy, etc.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:45 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

(He didn't stop time. He took the color out of things. )

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:51 AM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I don't know how, but I somehow caught that he did that instead of stopping time.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 12:53 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Shaggs
If you want an element, you can make your own you know. Like Ice, or energy, etc.

How about air, which I can explain in how it differs from wind if needed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:07 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I'll allow it

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:18 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Toshiie (Toe She EE Yay) Kasumi
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Japanese
Heritage: Keijiro Kasumi- Older nephew
Weight: 205 lbs
Height: 6'3
Weapon: Twin halberds, and a sword. The sword is a rare family heirloom. No special powers or attributes, just nice looking. check the pic
Element(s): Air

(please log in to view the image)

Other notes: He either uses the sword by itself or he sheaths it and uses his halberds which will be used ineffectively at first.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:42 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

So am I cool?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:39 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

yeah, go on at your leisure

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:52 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

random note Changing belus' age to 35

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Hey, wait a sec!

Shaggs, I still have Wind, right? sad

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 02:25 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Young_Angel
Hey, wait a sec!

Yeah no one else has wind.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 04:31 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Originally posted by Young_Angel
Hey, wait a sec!

You picked wind first, so it's reserved to you until you don't want it, or find some other element you want.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 05:16 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Thanks Wei and Shaggs. smile

I'm just waiting on Mr.Alex's reply.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 04:17 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regelion1
The Dark in a Starry Sky

hi i would like to join but i dont know wat elements are left and i was wondering if i can be a human but a ninja i like playing rps as a ninja because they can use jutsu's but i would only use the element i have as jutsu's

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SIG TxG

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 05:19 PM
Regelion1 is currently offline Click here to Send Regelion1 a Private Message Find more posts by Regelion1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Just think of one and post it and I'll see if it's allowable.

Something like, Mind, or soul, or even heart. Even simple stuff like heat or chill.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 07:08 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The thing that messes up a lot of RP here is when two people are engaged in the RP and one leaves without saying anything about it. So the other person gets caught there, unable to really do anything until the persons return.... It just happens this time Mr. Alexs reply allows not only Young angel to reply, but me as well since I engaged them both

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 08:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Just leave and engage someone else

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:32 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I know that.... I just dont know what else to do right now.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:54 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
I know that.... I just dont know what else to do right now.

There's two guys played by black people hanging out. Matter of fact I need to respond to that.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:56 PM