KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 3: Two-Face or Riddler?

Who do you want in Batman 3? T-F or R?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Two-Face 6 37.50%
Riddler 10 62.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman 3: Two-Face or Riddler?
Started by: spidermanrocks

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Two-Face was wonderful in that movie!!! The sad part was he wasn't even mentioned when the movie came out.

that was a very good thing because nobody even suspected that Harvey was going to become Two-Face in TDK

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah very true.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

True that. It made me sad too to see such a great character die like that. I honestly hope they do bring him back.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:49 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah very true.

which has gotten me to think...What Nolan has in store for us for Batman 3

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

I just can't see The Riddler. It doesn't seem Nolan's style.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:54 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Two-Face is dead my friend so I am gonna have to say The Riddler.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:03 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

I see the Batman movies pulling a Star Wars original trilogy; The best movie is the middle piece, but the first and third are still great. Oh and with one major exception; Batman 3 won't have ANYTHING like Ewoks. Nolan will avoid anything cute and campy when working on the third.

On topic; I'd like to see both but that would be pulling a Forever.

I think if Two-Face is dead, he's not a wasted villain, though I too would have loved to see more of him.

If he were alive, and returned as a major villain in the 3rd, than what would he be doing? Continuing what he started at the end of TDK? If that were so, it would be cool, but repeating what TDK did with him. If Nolan can keep the character interesting and expand+evolve him I say bring him back, but if he's just going to be a continuation of TDK, then he should be left out of it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:09 AM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Hey, maybe Nolan will go all Schumacher on us and have Two-Face AND Riddler. They both are 3rd movies in their respective series after all.

Oh, and I voted Riddler. I would love Two-Face again, but not after the end of TDK. I feel bringing back Tw0-Face would weaken the end of TDK.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:01 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

True that. It made me sad too to see such a great character die like that. I honestly hope they do bring him back.

yeah that would suck if Nolan didnt bring him back.He is too much of an important character to have die like that.as someone else said,I wouldnt mind it if they said Harvey Dent was dead,I just dont want TWO FACE to be dead.I would be shocked as hell if Nolan pulled a Burton/schumacher on us.I just cant see him being an idiot though like those two and kill off a major an important villian.thats a Burton/schumacher thing,not a Nolan thing.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Myth
Hey, maybe Nolan will go all Schumacher on us and have Two-Face AND Riddler. They both are 3rd movies in their respective series after all.

Oh, and I voted Riddler. I would love Two-Face again, but not after the end of TDK. I feel bringing back Tw0-Face would weaken the end of TDK.

I wouldnt mind if he did that.Like i said earlier,it would be a cool thing if he did the same thing he did in TDK where Joker was the main villian but two face made an appearance towards the last 30 minutes of the film.do the same here except have Two Face dominate the film and Riddler comes on towards the end.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:19 PM
TheVapor
Hero

^The problem with that is that the Joker wasn't in Begins, so it only made sense that he got his own movie to dominate, leaving Two-Face to come in at the end. They could very easily have Two-Face still be alive AND give us another villain near the beginning, because we already have the back story on TF. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't like a Two-Face dominated movie, no matter how much I like him. Bring Riddler [or whoever its going to be] in near the beginning.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 05:43 PM
TheVapor is currently offline Click here to Send TheVapor a Private Message Find more posts by TheVapor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Honestly, Two-Face was a wonderfully portrayed character. still, I would want Riddler...IF he was done right. I just don't see him as a dark character that would go with the mood of the movies. Now Penquin is a character that could fit real well in this atmosphere.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Honestly, Two-Face was a wonderfully portrayed character. still, I would want Riddler...IF he was done right. I just don't see him as a dark character that would go with the mood of the movies. Now Penquin is a character that could fit real well in this atmosphere.

oswald, a good actor, written well=good penguin

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:38 AM
BunBunLover
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want Bane and his crew and Two Face as well.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 04:43 PM
BunBunLover is currently offline Click here to Send BunBunLover a Private Message Find more posts by BunBunLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by TheVapor
^The problem with that is that the Joker wasn't in Begins, so it only made sense that he got his own movie to dominate, leaving Two-Face to come in at the end. They could very easily have Two-Face still be alive AND give us another villain near the beginning, because we already have the back story on TF. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't like a Two-Face dominated movie, no matter how much I like him. Bring Riddler [or whoever its going to be] in near the beginning.

that would work.I wouldnt have a problem with that.have riddler dominate the whole movie and then maybe have two face come on towards the end.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 08:00 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DarthLazious
Two-Face is dead my friend so I am gonna have to say The Riddler.

are you so sure about Two-Face??

Originally posted by Mr Parker
that would work.I wouldnt have a problem with that.have riddler dominate the whole movie and then maybe have two face come on towards the end.

agree that could definitely work

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 09:43 PM
Zepxyon

Mr Freeze... lol jk.Id rather see two face but i think hes dead.But the Riddler would work seeing how bad they screwed him up in Batman Forever.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 03:38 AM
Zepxyon is currently offline Click here to Send Zepxyon a Private Message Find more posts by Zepxyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVapor
Hero

It would be interesting if they had Black Mask in 3 but it was actually Two Face just covering his identity. I know Black Mask is like a mob leader, but Two Face could be trying to infultrate the mob and tear it down by becoming one of it's leaders [basically pulling a Palpatine from Star Wars]. Plus, under the guise of Black Mask he could hire smaller villains to do his grunt work, allowing us to see the smaller villains make their way into the Nolanverse [Firefly, Mr Zazs, Poison Ivy, Scarecrow, etc.].

Plus, if the movie was advertised as having Black Mask, than no one would make references to Forever [that is assuming Riddler was the other villain].

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 06:04 AM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Zepxyon
Mr Freeze... lol jk.Id rather see two face but i think hes dead.But the Riddler would work seeing how bad they screwed him up in Batman Forever.

some of us think Harvey Dent is dead but we dont think Two Face is.just cant see Nolan being an idiot and killing him off.thats a Burton/schumacher thing.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 07:35 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
If Nolan somehow topped what he did with TDK it will be glorious

nothing wrong with hoping.

Originally posted by Zepxyon

what's wrong with freeze? he's a brilliantly tragic character, and done right, i don't see why he couldn't fit in to nolan's universe...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 07:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote