KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Wolverine 2 movie

Wolverine 2 movie
Started by: The Nuul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

We're discussing the movie, not the comics bro.

I have no problem with boneclaw Wolvie in comics. Sans his idiotic look when he was a beast.

I just don't like how cheap and stupid they look.

Also F U.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 10:14 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The bone claws did look weird imo, like bugle chips

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 7th, 2013 11:15 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Iron Man 3 was the best Iron Man. The twist was awesome, funny and it had a purpose.

I strongly disagree. It wasn't a bad movie, but it was the worst Iron Man in the trilogy. If it took itself as seriously as the first and didn't have the Mandarin twist, I'd agree.

Iron Man > Iron Man 2 > Iron Man 3.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 01:39 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

My standing is

Iron Man 1 > Iron Man 3 > Iron Man 2

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 02:45 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Zack Fair
My standing is

Iron Man 1 > Iron Man 3 > Iron Man 2

thumb up this is my opinion as well

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 09:32 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Femi32
I strongly disagree. It wasn't a bad movie, but it was the worst Iron Man in the trilogy. If it took itself as seriously as the first and didn't have the Mandarin twist, I'd agree.

Iron Man > Iron Man 2 > Iron Man 3.

thumb up

But I'd make it IM >>> IM2 > IM3

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 06:39 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

I just couldn't help thinking it was so pointless for him to get his adamantium claws cut off. By the end of the movie I just thought it was so pointless.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2013 07:50 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by JayDaDon
I just couldn't help thinking it was so pointless for him to get his adamantium claws cut off. By the end of the movie I just thought it was so pointless.

It should've been pointless, because Wolverine's healing factor is from his X-gene. How can that be stolen? Fox is not only screwed up adamantium, but they are forgot basic science fiction.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2013 02:19 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

All Logan needs to do is sop his claws into some liquid adamantium and wait for it to harden.....

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 10:27 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by JayDaDon

I think they did it so old Wolverine looks different than first class Wolverine.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 10:51 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I think they did it so old Wolverine looks different than first class Wolverine.

They'll look the same. They both have bone claws now.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2013 11:23 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Femi32
It should've been pointless, because Wolverine's healing factor is from his X-gene. How can that be stolen? Fox is not only screwed up adamantium, but they are forgot basic science fiction.

You know how people get bone marrow transfers to save their lives? Maybe's Yashida's research into mutants had him pinpointing the bone marrow as the region you could do the harvesting. And the only part of Logan's skeleton - covered completely by adamantium - that is outside his body are the claws.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 05:52 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Femi32

Originally posted by roughrider
You know how people get bone marrow transfers to save their lives? Maybe's Yashida's research into mutants had him pinpointing the bone marrow as the region you could do the harvesting. And the only part of Logan's skeleton - covered completely by adamantium - that is outside his body are the claws.

Blood marrow transplants are for regenerating all of your hematopoietic cells when the original marrow can't do that anymore.

Since this is comic book science, I'll grant you that anyway. Even if this was the case, Yashida would need to rewrite his DNA to have what Logan has. Spider-man, the Fantastic Four, Sentry, Hulk, and other mutates had their genomes changed. This guy was just getting a transplant.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 07:40 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Looks like The Wolverine will be the lowest grossing film in the franchise stateside. Good news is that it should be the highest grossing overseas though.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2013 12:05 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well say what you want about it, but it has tripled it's budget:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=wolverine2.htm

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 02:15 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Well say what you want about it, but it has tripled it's budget:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=wolverine2.htm

despite some things i liked it.. won't at all be surprised if there is another

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 05:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote