KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Wesker vs Kratos

Wesker vs Kratos
Started by: SuperLuigi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gumachi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Bullshit you watched all of the videos. I'm still going through them.

Go thru all of them, I still didn't see anything.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:36 PM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I have now too. I didn't either.

I know why now though, it actually wasn't in any footage in the treasures videos. It came from a making of special on G4tv around the time God of War was coming out back in 2005. They had a lot of footage in that show that didn't make it on the game disc

It's been driving me crazy that I couldn't remember where I saw/heard it since its not on the game cd itself, especially since I am NOT making this shit up nor was I hallucinating. It was Tim Moss, he said it.

I'm on the way to looking for that whole episode from g4 way back then. It's going to be difficult. If I can't find it, I'll even try to look up Tim Moss' e-mail. Seriously.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:23 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You are taking online vs. threads way too seriously. no expression

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Nah.

It's just a little statistic of Kratos that I've long known myself that should be more known by others.

He's 7 feet. Been stated. Have to find the video. It's like that annoying itch you've had for a long while that you just can't reach but you don't stop trying.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Sep 1st, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:39 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I have estimated Kratos to be about seven feet tall for a while now honestly.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 12:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

lol

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 03:20 AM
Gumachi is currently offline Click here to Send Gumachi a Private Message Find more posts by Gumachi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

The only place I found saying anything on Kratos' height and weight was in his bio page on the JP Soul Calibur archive site. It listed him @ 213cm which, give or take, is almost percisely 7'0'', with a weight of 129kg.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 01:40 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by SuperLuigi
for one its my thread and two i am no fan of kratos. my point is this "demigod" lost to barbarians yet he has this colossal strength. doesnt make since. you claimed ares gave him the power yet there is no proof of it. so its either kratos was a normal spartan who was given power and not zeus's son. or he is a piece of shit demigod who got beat by humans. the first one makes alot more sense.

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Kratos

"He is the son of Zeus and a mortal woman."

STFU and GTFO.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:05 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

no lol (?)

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 02:05 PM
CosmicComet

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
The only place I found saying anything on Kratos' height and weight was in his bio page on the JP Soul Calibur archive site. It listed him @ 213cm which, give or take, is almost percisely 7'0'', with a weight of 129kg.

Ah!

Completely slipped my mind that he was guest starring in the psp soul calibur game. For now, this is perfect. I'm still going to be looking for the developer statement corroborating this though.

129kg is 284 lbs, a bit lighter than I thought (300) but close enough.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:44 PM
SuperLuigi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Kratos

"He is the son of Zeus and a mortal woman."

STFU and GTFO.

give me the best blowjob then gtfo of my thread.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 05:39 PM
SuperLuigi is currently offline Click here to Send SuperLuigi a Private Message Find more posts by SuperLuigi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

EDIT: Now I see.

Last edited by Gumachi on Sep 1st, 2009 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 06:05 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Gumachi
You can read Japanese?

Height and weight were listed numerically,not in JP.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 06:14 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gumachi

I can't find anything no expression

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 06:20 PM
NemeBro

Unlike most Soul Series weights, Kratos' actually sounds like it fits. Lol.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 09:11 PM
CosmicComet

Seriously, do you know any 5'7", < 150 lb guy that looks like Mitsurugi does?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:10 PM
NemeBro

I was more thinking of Rock...the guy is 5'11" I think they said...And he's only 170 pounds? no expression

I am an inch shorter than Rock, nowhere near as huge, and weigh in at 240. erm

Granted I am a fat sack of shit, but muscle>fat in weight. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:14 PM
CosmicComet

I remember Rock at over 180 but still the point stands. No way he's under 230 looking like that.

Anyway, I only brought up Kratos' statistics because it was important for specific things. Such as in past debates, namely the question of Ares throwing the pillar at Dante instead of Kratos.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 11:19 PM