KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Hajime no Ippo match-up!

Hajime no Ippo match-up!
Started by: peejayd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dyajeep

Hajime no Ippo match-up!

* which boxers in Hajime ni Ippo would you want to watch get it on in the squared circle? and how would you want it to end?

* i want to see a Champion vs. Champion match between Ichiro Miyata (OPBF Title) and Ippo Makunouchi (JBC Featherweight)...

* in a non-PIS/CIS match between these two, i see Miyata winning but i also want Ippo to keep his title so i want this match to be a draw but an action-packed fight from beginning until end, both fighters exhausted to the last round, used their own finishing blows to knock each other out, both failing to respond the referee's ten count...

* both bruised and battered, i see Ippo connecting his three-combo finishers, Liver Blow, Gazelle Punch and the dreaded Dempsey Roll... Miyata, worked on his weakness (glass jaw), persevered the whole Dempsey Roll punches except the last, which he managed to pull off a pre-meditated full body Jolt Counter to drive Ippo down the mat and Miyata fainted after his counter... both fighters shake hands when they regained consciousness and both gained much more respect from each other and from the crowd who're cheering them over and over...

* your turn... smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 08:17 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* up! smile

Old Post Oct 10th, 2009 12:40 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hell Lancer
Restricted

Account Restricted

this manga is become extremely SHIT. from a boxing anime its become a yaoi saga.

the difference between ippo and miyata is simple:
ippo's a pvssy and miyata is more of a cvnt

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:24 PM
Hell Lancer is currently offline Click here to Send Hell Lancer a Private Message Find more posts by Hell Lancer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote