KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » What celeb would you most want to hang out with?

What celeb would you most want to hang out with?
Started by: justdecent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

Male: Seth Green. I've met him before and he's a really cool guy, but I didn't get to hang out with him.

Female: Margo Harshman. Seems like she'd be fun to hang around with, and very easy on the eyes.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venomanzer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely Clay Aiken

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:12 PM
Venomanzer is currently offline Click here to Send Venomanzer a Private Message Find more posts by Venomanzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jhonatancas
Restricted

Account Restricted

it depends
if it is just to hang out and kick it?
maybe Gael Garcia or Diego Luna

To hook up
Megan Fox haha

Old Post Apr 27th, 2010 10:41 PM
jhonatancas is currently offline Click here to Send jhonatancas a Private Message Find more posts by jhonatancas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeprice

daniel craig, if he is doing altered carbon

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2010 06:05 AM
joeprice is currently offline Click here to Send joeprice a Private Message Find more posts by joeprice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Depp and if Gene Kelly was alive I would hang out with him as well.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 02:59 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

steve sanders.Im sure most people here know who I REALLY mean right? big grin

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 03:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

No who is Steve Sanders and what movies does he play in?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 03:17 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

male: jonhhy deep, derrick rose, lebron james, and carmelo anthoy, B.o.B.
female: megan fox, beyonce, and go to the platboy mansion

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 07:17 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Ian "Lemmy" Kilmister - For the pure stories that man has.

Alex Webster - The guy is a very intelligent man. I'd love to 'put the world to rights' with him PLUS I'd love to know where he gets the inspiration for many of his songs.

Glen Benton and Brent Hinds - For pure laughs!

Bruce Dickinson - Again another man that's hugely talented so to be in his prescence would be awe-inspiring.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2011 04:36 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

male: Xaphan (again), Alice Cooper, Danzig, Peter Hasselbrack, Lord Angelslayer

female: Dana Duffey, Kate Beckinsale, Onielar

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post May 10th, 2011 06:07 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sunyanping
Restricted

Account Restricted

The summer is approaching, and more and more people wear few clothes. If you have a perfect shape, you'd like to show you figure. On the contrary, if you are fat, you will feel shamed and dare not to wear beautiful clothes because you are afraid that other people laugh at you. Maybe you have no confidence in everything because of your body shape. From now on, Insanity Workout can help you eliminate those worries and troubles. Insanity Workout is a very popular home fitness program which doesn't need any equipment. It includes 10 workout DVDs introducing new and unique fitness methods. You just keep on it for 60 days and an unexpected result hit you. At that time, whether you are a man or a woman, you can wear whatever clothes you want. Don't hesitate any longer and get Insanity now. You can search the following: insanity wolf, definition of insanity, insanity calendar, insanity quotes, insanity results, insanity test, insanity definition, criminally insane, insanity nutrition guide, insanity plea, insane definition to find us.http://www.all-insanity.com

Old Post May 12th, 2011 08:11 AM
sunyanping is currently offline Click here to Send sunyanping a Private Message Find more posts by sunyanping Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soulkiller

If i get chance to hang out or hook up with i would love to be with Mila Kunis

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 11:50 AM
soulkiller is currently offline Click here to Send soulkiller a Private Message Find more posts by soulkiller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kzhen

Female: Angelina Jolie
Seem like a caring individual as shown through her actions, and seems like someone to have fun with.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 08:13 PM
kzhen is currently offline Click here to Send kzhen a Private Message Find more posts by kzhen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aanthonyfranks
Restricted

Account Restricted

i picked Paris but i'd rather to be with Victoria Beckham

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 05:15 AM
aanthonyfranks is currently offline Click here to Send aanthonyfranks a Private Message Find more posts by aanthonyfranks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cpa_parkcity

I would have to say Dwayne Wade. I love basketball and he seems cool and a fun guy to be around.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2011 08:05 PM
cpa_parkcity is currently offline Click here to Send cpa_parkcity a Private Message Find more posts by cpa_parkcity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iRuleSoHard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Noam Chomsky

Old Post Sep 28th, 2011 12:25 AM
iRuleSoHard is currently offline Click here to Send iRuleSoHard a Private Message Find more posts by iRuleSoHard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UncleCartoon

Shaq just to see how tall he is compared to me.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2011 10:26 PM
UncleCartoon is currently offline Click here to Send UncleCartoon a Private Message Find more posts by UncleCartoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lockanika

Bradley Cooper.. He is just so SEXYYY

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 09:31 AM
lockanika is currently offline Click here to Send lockanika a Private Message Find more posts by lockanika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Probably Mos Def, and Vin Diesel.

Females. Diane Krueger, Zoe Saldana, Jennifer Morrison, Jennifer Conelly, Rachel McAdams, Eva Mendes, and Kate Beckinsale. Yup all of these women at once. And they would all get the goodies.

Last edited by Stoic on Jan 31st, 2012 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 05:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Eva Mendes, and Kate Beckinsale.

Excellent choices. I saw Eva Mendes on Conan one time (I think it was her) and she was super gorgeous and really cool. And Kate Beckinsale, hells yeah. wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 12:19 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote