KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Fellowship of the Ring vs The Two Towers

Fellowship of the Ring vs The Two Towers
Started by: Dark_Queen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

TTT was supposed to have the best cgis

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 09:04 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

which can't be true since the ROTK cg work is worked on now

Old Post Jan 26th, 2003 10:40 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i mean as part of the story..the grandness, not just technique

Old Post Jan 27th, 2003 08:28 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

i think that when all the films are released with all the extra bits tacked on an a cinima plays all three back to back i will be there.
smokin'

Old Post Jan 29th, 2003 09:18 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Master Nate

There both Brilliant...but i do like TTT better.....dont know why though...

Three rings for the Elven-Kings under the Sky,Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their Halls of Stone,Nine for Mortal Men doomed to Die,One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,in the land of Mordor where the shadow lies, One Ring to Rule Them All, One Ring to Find them.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2003 12:30 PM
Master Nate is currently offline Click here to Send Master Nate a Private Message Find more posts by Master Nate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I didn't mind Gimli's puns too much, though it did seem a bit silly.

So far I liked Fellowship more, especially since it kept with the book more than TTT.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2003 08:11 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

compared to TTT, FOTR sux.
compared to FOTR, all other movies suck.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2003 02:59 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
humble_hobbit

they were both the best movies ever! trust me to say that..lol
"compared to FOTR, all other movies suck"
i agree with you ,member

Last edited by humble_hobbit on Mar 9th, 2003 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2003 10:27 AM
humble_hobbit is currently offline Click here to Send humble_hobbit a Private Message Find more posts by humble_hobbit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrixStar
I see you

They are both great for different reasons. FOTR lays the foundation and the whole plan, but I think two towers is more interesting to the not so die hard fan. I loved both though.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2003 06:52 PM
TrixStar is currently offline Click here to Send TrixStar a Private Message Find more posts by TrixStar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

it's hard to say. they were both good movies. i like the first one 'cause the viewer gets introduced to the races and culture of middle earth. in the 2nd one, the serious and dark events of war coming.

when i saw the first one, i had never read the books, i was really lost. 2nd one, my friends and i got really sugar high in mid of it. after the first movie i read all the books.

making a movie version of "the hobbit" sounds interesting. ^.~

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2003 02:53 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote