KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Saddest characters

Saddest characters
Started by: Kris Blaze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Saddest characters

Which character cases do you think is just absolutely, incredibly sad?
One of these has to be Ugly John, who appeared in New X-men 114. Poor guy had three faces and absolutely no powers.

Beaten by Sentinel:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men114-01.jpg

Shot in the kneecap:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-10.jpg

Roasted alive:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-17.jpg

Offed by Cyclops:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-18.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-19.jpg

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Last edited by Kris Blaze on Oct 14th, 2009 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2009 06:09 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

hulk/banner

cant control the hulk
must always stay calm hence must stay away from people
always alone

very sad indeed

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 06:00 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Saddest characters

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Which character cases do you think is just absolutely, incredibly sad?
One of these has to be Ugly John, who appeared in New X-men 114. Poor guy had three faces and absolutely no powers.

Beaten by Sentinel:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men114-01.jpg

Shot in the kneecap:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-10.jpg

Roasted alive:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-17.jpg

Offed by Cyclops:
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-18.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...X-Men115-19.jpg

Oh man I remember that it sucked.

Wolverine had it pretty bad maybe not that bad in powers/apearances.

But he been manipulated since back in the day, had his mind screwed with countless time, could not remember who he was. Been brain washed to kill man people several times. Has to constantly uses his will power to surprises his Berserk side. Went almost completely animal twice from have his adamatium ripped out then rejected. Finally regain his memories and what he regain some of it still remain a mystery and what he did remember was awful. Had countless woman he loved slaughter by Sabre-tooth among others. Actually every woman he loved has romantically was killed. Love some one with all his heart, but could not have her, because she belong to another. People he trust he finds out were work for Romulus. The professor one of his most trusted friend turns out to be the source of his memory lose He had countless villains come after he simply due to Romulus to manipulating him into what he wish he to be. Had Kitty was like a daughter to him die tragically. Had his son he thought long dead return only be have been raised by the man who had manipulated him his entire like. His son hates him with every fiber of his being. He also will live eternity was a warrior reincarnated to fight for all time. Had woman he once love come to try and kill him for crimes he did not commit. He has phantom pains from healing factor long after the wound heal. He constant pain from his adamatium skeleton and his weapon his claws when out are constant pain of his body repeatedly trying to heal over it, but can not. He had people who was a father figure and mentor try and take over his body and kill him. His power to heal though useful mean when he gets hurt he feel that pain, but it far worse when he heals. He has and will far out live most all of his friends and the only people who still know him from back from early times are mostly enemies. He accidentally killed his first love. He can not even die if he wishes he always recovers even at time were he may wish to simply die. Last but not least and cant help but smell bad Bo as if he was sniffing under that individuals arm pit 100 fold laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 06:25 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daredevil is up there.

I'd say Batman too, Bruce Banner.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 08:02 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

punisher

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:41 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

My pick is llagrok...what a sad character. sad

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Oh yeah I remember Ugly John. Good pick.

Spawn.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2009 09:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

X-23. Bred as a weapon, made to kill. As a child deprived of any warmth or compassion. Manipulated into killing her own mother then hunted for the next few years (during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute) Not a good life. Even when she gets to Xavier's she doesn't exactly fit in.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 12:24 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Spawn. To die and come back to life only to find out that you're beloved is married to your best friend. And to top it off they had a kid, and it was you, not her, who was shooting blanks all along.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 08:25 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

What about Johnny Guitar and Dr Sax (or whatever the names were) from Avengers: The Initiative?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 03:49 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Pict
X-23. Bred as a weapon, made to kill. As a child deprived of any warmth or compassion. Manipulated into killing her own mother then hunted for the next few years (during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute) Not a good life. Even when she gets to Xavier's she doesn't exactly fit in.

Not to mention working as a prostitute.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 07:21 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

So far I have to give it to Ugly John. Unless he was an omega mutant, with omega ugliness, I don't think he really even needs to be with the x-men at all.

Wait, how does 3 faces even make him a mutant? I mean, like a mutant mutant. There was a guy with 2 faces a while ago. He just lived like that until he had plastic surgery to get rid of the bunk face.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 08:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Not to mention working as a prostitute.

confused

(during which she was an apathetic, underage prostitute)

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 10:38 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

a lot of x-men could be on this list. they've lost parents, wives, siblings, fiancees, children...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2009 10:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by -Pr-
a lot of x-men could be on this list. they've lost parents, wives, siblings, fiancees, children...

But they aren't ugly.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 12:22 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
But they aren't ugly.

tell that to wolverine.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 12:27 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused

Woops, missed that bit.

Originally posted by -Pr-

So have a lot of people really. I'm trying to find some especially tragic cases.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:17 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Jack Monroe had it pretty bad. All he ever wanted to be was a hero, but ended up going insane, getting put in stasis, then when he actually became a hero he was turned into Scourge and had to kill, before getting over that and being told he was dying, then slowly lost his mind thinking he was doing good in the world before being killed and used as bait by Winter Soldier.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:38 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beast1234

Marvel Ares

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:55 PM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bruce.
Cassandra.
Tim.
Magneto.
etc.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 04:57 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote