KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Freiza's entire empire vs Freiza

Freiza's entire empire vs Freiza
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
16 is completely inorganic, and he has Ki, EVERY Android has Ki, they only possess a special kind of Ki that is untraceable.

Since when? I do not recall it ever being stated they have Ki. They are driven by mechanical power sources that unlike Ki do not deplete.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:35 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chulance

So Yeah Ginyu and Guldo can own Freiza.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 02:38 AM
chulance is currently offline Click here to Send chulance a Private Message Find more posts by chulance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I'll just throw this out there. Tien's statement mentions Freiza, but it could be that he was talking about the Frieza during the Frieza saga, and not the Mecha Frieza that was approaching.

I'm pretty sure he said something about sensing ANOTHER even greater ki. i.e. King Cold.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:20 AM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by chulance
So Yeah Ginyu and Guldo can own Freiza.

No they can't. Ginyu has to say the technique to use it, but Guldo can only stop time while holding his breath. It's logistically impossible.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 03:32 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chulance

No?

Where does it say Ginyu HAS to yell out the name of his attacks before using them?

Ginyu just steals Guldo's body, holds breath, and takes Freiza's walla they can all own Freiza in Guldo's body.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:15 AM
chulance is currently offline Click here to Send chulance a Private Message Find more posts by chulance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

No?

Where does it say Ginyu HAS to yell out the name of his attacks before using them?

Ginyu just steals Guldo's body, holds breath, and takes Freiza's walla they can all own Freiza in Guldo's body.
frieza's too fast.

remember the second time guldo used that move, gohan and krillin were about a foot away from knocking him out and he didn't even know it? this time frieza gets the job done.. death beam...punch...psychic power (or that thing he used on krillin) ....whatever.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:11 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

No?

Because the reason why sealing Ginyu in the frog defeated him was because the frog could not speak, and thus could not activate the body-switch technique. He needs to say that particular attack to use it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:21 AM
chulance

Eh your right Freiza can move you with your mind or implode you.

Freiza can wipe out his empire.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 12:53 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by King Kandy
Since when? I do not recall it ever being stated they have Ki. They are driven by mechanical power sources that unlike Ki do not deplete.

You are correct. That do NOT have ki.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:29 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

^
Originally posted by dadudemon
I crave donuts every time I see it. sad

Oddly enough, there are two ball-shaped food items next to the donuts

Not going to respond to an immature, yet quite clever statement like this stick out tongue?

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I'm pretty sure he said something about sensing ANOTHER even greater ki. i.e. King Cold.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot the exact words of the scan.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Nov 10th, 2009 at 01:41 AM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 01:37 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Not going to respond to an immature, yet quite clever statement like this stick out tongue?

LOL

No. I do NOT crave balls, too. laughing

(I didn't see that comment the first time.)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 09:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote