KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » JEDI VS. SITH - Character Creation

JEDI VS. SITH - Character Creation
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Except the Ayrou are legitimately annoying as a species. stick out tongue Get out the birdseed, we're going to war!

Chirp chirp, bitches.

stick out tongue

Originally posted by Craft
So do you want me to make some changes or is it just a minor thing?

Psssh, I just think it's funny stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Ah awesome! Now we can enact our plan to make the Jedi scream bloody murder whenever they see a bird sanctuary then, eh?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:14 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oooooh dear. I may have just cackled rather loudly.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:15 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Glorious.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:18 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Craft
Ah awesome! Now we can enact our plan to make the Jedi scream bloody murder whenever they see a bird sanctuary then, eh?

Karzor agrees with this goal. To that end he will wear this from now on

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:31 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Yes! Sith Lords in chicken suits! We shall rule the galaxy with a feathery fist!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 04:35 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Eldros Bayld (Marauder) was raised by a gang of space pirates called the Bezerez, having been found as a youth aboard a raided ship after everyone else on board was killed. The pirates operated on a code of efficiency and pounded into Eldros that, if he was going to make his way in the galaxy, he was going to have to be a jack of all trades. The Force latently helped him get ahead in the gang and develop impressive skills, but in the end it proved to work against him as the other pirates began to avoid him as he became the cause of weird occurrences- objects moving by themselves, insane stunts, enhanced reaction times, and so on. Even so, he became a part of the Bezerez’s strike team in his starfighter Comet’s Departure. Eventually, the Bezerez made the mistake of attempting to raid a Sith treasure vessel in hopes of striking it rich. Instead of coming away with the treasure trove, the Bezerez were rounded up by a flurry of Sith starfighters and captured via tractor beam. When inside the ship, Eldros was put at the mercy of Darth Ruin himself, along with his other pirate comrades. Instead of begging for his life, Eldros tried to break out but was quickly bested by the Dark Lord. However, Ruin sensed potential in Eldros and spared his life, on the condition that he would personally execute the pirates that were with him. Eldros joined the Sith and underwent rigorous training designed to break him and build him anew as a hubristic creature of darkness. He maintains some contact with the Bezerez in order to keep track of the space lanes, but for the most part simply does the will of the Dark Lord and keeps his starfighter in working order, with the help of an astromech droid.

STATS

PHYSICAL
Strength: 4
Agility: 4
Dexterity: 4
Defense: 1

MENTAL
Willpower: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Perception: 4

FORCE
Force Rating: 7
Force Attack: 7
Force Defense: 1

SKILLS
Lightsaber: 5
Combat: 2
Guns: 2
Pilot: 2
Savoir-Faire: 3
Languages: 2
Intimidate: 2
Lying: 2
Medicine: 1
Fix-it: 2
Jedi Lore: 1
Observation: 1
Sabotage: 1
Leadership: 1

SPECIAL: Life learned the hard way: Man of All Talents

MERITS
Starship (Comet’s Departure, Heavy Starfighter)
Contact (Bezerez Pirates)
Ally (T4-H8)
Power Hungry

FORCE POWERS

PUSH/PULL (Combat Push [1], Saber Throw [1])
LIFTING
LEAPING

SWIFTNESS (Strike [1], Evade [1], Dash [1])
CO-ORDINATION (Combination [1], Ward [1], Flurry [2])

SENSE

INTUITION (Dreams [S], Guidance [x])

BLADE SCHTICKS
Forward Guard
Focused Guard
Block
Reflection

GUN SCTHICKS
Both Guns Blazing

COMBAT SCHTICKS
Martial Artist
Focused Blow
Dodge and Weave

PILOT SCTHICKS
Speed King

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 05:30 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Okay! I think everyone is more or less set, then. Stefan needs to do some tweaks to his Force powers but I can handle that next time I talk to him. There MIGHT be one more Jedi player, someone who isn't from our group but was interested.

Otherwise, I'm nearly ready and we may start by the end of the week!

(raucous applause)

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sweetness

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 06:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yay big grin

Old Post Nov 9th, 2009 07:51 PM
Craft
CTE

Huzzah!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 04:51 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Woo! This ought to be fun. First character I'll have played that has... character!

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 05:07 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Hey, Andro has plenty of character! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2009 05:09 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

We're going to begin, if you are all willing, on Sunday!

Only thing is that I need to talk to Stefan about his character.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I'm ready whenever. Bring it on!

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 05:01 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Me too! I already talked to you about my changes, Rex. Vudes is unknown to the Republic and was found by the Sith, and I'm changing it so that my Merits are an Ally and Ties to Vudes. smile

Should be exciting to see how this all plays out..

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 04:41 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, your uncharted planet on the charts... stick out tongue

Got your changes. Made Stefan's and Lana's too. I've been making some tweaks here and there and likely will as gameplay progresses, but overall things are looking good and ready for you all to have at it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 04:59 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Shut up! I may or may not have been hanging out with the Captain when I wrote up the background. stick out tongue

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:01 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No excuses! As punishment, Jarku will have to use a plastic lightsaber, complete with sound effects.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 05:18 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by REXXXX
Yeah, your uncharted planet on the charts... stick out tongue

Got your changes. Made Stefan's and Lana's too. I've been making some tweaks here and there and likely will as gameplay progresses, but overall things are looking good and ready for you all to have at it.

I had already made my changes myself, genius stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 11:51 PM