KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Mickey the Pikey versus Mike Tyson.....

Mickey the Pikey versus Mike Tyson.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

Shut up dude

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 03:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, it's fun using screen feats.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 04:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Your idea of fun is boring. You are a lame person.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 04:06 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, cuz I'm the only one discussing it right? Funny how you chose me to bait, not the other two guys.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 04:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

You are lame because you cite little kiddy wizard supremacy as superior over the galactic empire.....

........As long as you can gimp the f*** out of the SW lot.
P.......O...........I.........N........T.......L........E........S.......S.

Death Star for the win.

Accept it, and learn to love life again.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 06:27 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're funny, man. I ask the thread starter to be more specific, he does, and that makes me a gimper: SOMEONE is a sore loser. I took the clarified thread conditions and provided at least half a dozen ways the wizards the Clones.

Clones did not HAVE a Death Star, man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm lame because I claim and PROVED that the wizards win? Not just the students, but the faculty, death eaters and voldy?

Tell me then, how WOULD the clones get past the shield charms? They wouldnt. And if they did, their weapons wouldnt work, you know, having electrical components and shit. NOT TO MENTION they cannot even FIND Hogwarts.

Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 07:08 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
[i]I havent been creased up like that since hearing Jim Jefferies' Amsterdam story. [/B]

**** Anne Frank's place.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2009 07:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 10:56 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You're funny, man. I ask the thread starter to be more specific, he does, and that makes me a gimper: SOMEONE is a sore loser. I took the clarified thread conditions and provided at least half a dozen ways the wizards the Clones.

Clones did not HAVE a Death Star, man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm lame because I claim and PROVED that the wizards win? Not just the students, but the faculty, death eaters and voldy?

Tell me then, how WOULD the clones get past the shield charms? They wouldnt. And if they did, their weapons wouldnt work, you know, having electrical components and shit. NOT TO MENTION they cannot even FIND Hogwarts.

Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now.

You proved nothing.

You ARE a gimpist, since you argue to the ends of the earth that "your side" will win, but only under a whole list of special circumstances...... like "No Death Stars", "no star destroyers" "no ships"etc whilst at the same time giving your wizard bumchums every concievable (as well as loads of inconcievable) advantages...

Therefore you are the gimpist, gimpmeister, gimperelli, gimperator, grand duchess gimp the third of gimpington and legend of the overgimp.

Your argument that the clones cant even find hogwarts in the first place defeated single handedly the purpose of the thread, and was gimping revision 2,334,781 of a desperate man (you), when logic, simple thought and reason kicked your argument's arse allllllllll round that thread.
Given that the thread was about "Could the Hogwarts defend their c***mansion against the might of an attack by the 501st" it was obvious that the clones knew where Hogwarts was.
The Empires intelligence gathering is better than the intelligence services of Hogwarts, I'll wager. (IE hogwarts probably doesnt even have one)

It was silly, childish attempt to ruin the thread you couldn't "win".

"Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now."

I wouldn't wipe you, as you suggest, you epically teary vagina.
Wipe yourself. (But not on your crusty Harry Potter bedsheets, like you'd usually do, though.)

"Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned". smokin'

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 11:18 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
You proved nothing.

You ARE a gimpist, since you argue to the ends of the earth that "your side" will win, but only under a whole list of special circumstances...... like "No Death Stars", "no star destroyers" "no ships"etc whilst at the same time giving your wizard bumchums every concievable (as well as loads of inconcievable) advantages...

Therefore you are the gimpist, gimpmeister, gimperelli, gimperator, grand duchess gimp the third of gimpington and legend of the overgimp.

Your argument that the clones cant even find hogwarts in the first place defeated single handedly the purpose of the thread, and was gimping revision 2,334,781 of a desperate man (you), when logic, simple thought and reason kicked your argument's arse allllllllll round that thread.
Given that the thread was about "Could the Hogwarts defend their c***mansion against the might of an attack by the 501st" it was obvious that the clones knew where Hogwarts was.
The Empires intelligence gathering is better than the intelligence services of Hogwarts, I'll wager. (IE hogwarts probably doesnt even have one)

It was silly, childish attempt to ruin the thread you couldn't "win".

"Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now."

I wouldn't wipe you, as you suggest, you epically teary vagina.
Wipe yourself. (But not on your crusty Harry Potter bedsheets, like you'd usually do, though.)

"Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned". smokin'

Listen to me, following the bouncing white ball.....

The Clones had no Death star....

The thread starter said no ships, not me......

My argument that the Clones couldn't find the castle was to drive home the point that they cannot contend with Hogwarts magic......

The Clones weapons will be greatly affected by the energy spell surrounding Hogwarts.....

The Clones AND their weapons will not be able to pound away on Hogwarts with a SHIELD CHARM in place. Not even the massive turbolasers will have an effect on it. Why? Because the shields are MAGICALLY ENCHANTED, NOT machine powered, like SW shields. They have to be lifted with a spell. If they shield charms could be pounded on over and over until they gave way, why did the Death eaters have to use a vanishing cabinet to infiltrate Hogwarts?

The thread was over before it even started, the Clones get spanked like asian schoolgirls here. I buried the Clones with facts and onscreen feats, and your rectum still hasn't healed from the epic assrape I dealt you. Don't worry, it'll be watertight again before you know it. One last time: How will the Clones get past the shield charms? How will they win if their weapons don't work? An answer would be appreciated. A VALID answer, not more mumbo jumbo about me gimping.

No? Thought not.

No need to get upset about it, just accept it and move on.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enough of this shit.

Real life Tyson beats Mickey.

Movie Tyson loses to Mickey.

I'm not even gonna respond to anything about the Clones versus Hogwarts again, the argument is done.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:46 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Whos upset...? lol
You're the one opening his post with an irritated, and painfully undue "Listen to me...follow the bouncing white ball."

Before using big boy's words, your gonna have to to pissing your knickers like a little girl over HP first, me old mate..

Yes....I understood what you were trying to say, I, like most people just think its horseshit. smokin'

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:48 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......you contradict yourself:

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Enough of this shit.

Yet you continue...

quote:

I'm not even gonna respond to anything about the Clones versus Hogwarts again, the argument is done.

Thats right. It was hogwarts was in smithereens, the object of your obssession- Harry lies a burned Aunt-Beru-Uncle-Owen style corpse.

Further discussion is indeed, pointless.
Just dont go then, mouthing off about claims of pwnage in future, then.

Tyson wins. Period. smokin'

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Dec 21st, 2009 at 01:56 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 01:54 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

K. Too bad about Brittany Murphy, she was hot.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:05 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

How deep.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:09 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your sorceress ways don't scare me.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:11 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yes they do.

I can see the piss-puddle round your ankles. shifty

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I havent pissed myself since infancy.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:33 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Your nickname is Peepants now

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:36 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yours is Susan. Sup Susan?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2009 02:37 PM