KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is the better Jedi?

Who is the better jedi
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Master Yoda 4 25.00%
Master Obi-Wan 9 56.25%
Master Ankain 0 0%
Master Mace Windu 3 18.75%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is the better Jedi?
Started by: CloneCaptin Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
No it isn't. After you die, does what you have done matter anymore? Will it keep you warm at night thinking of your past greatness? No, becuase you are dead, you are nothing; a void. I'd rather live longer than inspire a bunch of people I don't care about well past when I've ceased to care. I would say that its getting what you can out of life while you can that counts but even thats wrong. Nothing counts.

Emooooooo Raaaage!!!

Someone has read way too much Camus...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 12:33 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Never heard of him (or her), thats just my interpretation of the world, taking my Athiesm to its logical conclusion. Fact is, I've structured my whole life on becoming a writer so I can leave a part of myself behind that'll last forever, shortly after I converted. I've only recently figured out how pointless that is. I'm still gonna do it though, just cuz I think I have something to say and I might as well say it.

I'll look into this Camus though, should be interesting.

Edit: Wth? This guy sounds nothing like me.

Edit: Yep, he likes football, screw him.

Last edited by Nephthys on Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Never heard of him (or her), thats just my interpretation of the world, taking my Athiesm to its logical conclusion. Fact is, I've structured my whole life on becoming a writer so I can leave a part of myself behind that'll last forever, shortly after I converted. I've only recently figured out how pointless that is. I'm still gonna do it though, just cuz I think I have something to say and I might as well say it.

I'll look into this Camus though, should be interesting.

Edit: Wth? This guy sounds nothing like me.

Edit: Yep, he likes football, screw him.

He was one of the major existentialist philosophers of the 20th century (despite his denial), up there with the likes of Sartre and Dostoevsky

Perhaps you should actually read his stuff. In teams of all things being meaningless I would read his Myth of Sisyphus (excellent book).

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going with windu because he is wise and has all the power and yet the self control to keep from the darkside and shit.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2009 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote