KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers: War For Cybertron

Transformers: War For Cybertron
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
I hope its also for PC.

It is.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 02:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

This just in. Looks like Im gonna go get my copy now, after this review...
This guy is never wrong.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 12:17 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

And he wasn't....its totally epic.
Unspeakable geekfest occurring right now, let me tell ya.

Megatron has a Decepticon Logo making up part of his armour on his back.. And his armour above his face has the decep logo as part of it..
The logos of each camp seem to repeat thematically in abstract ways in the design of Cybertron itself. (So far..Im still on chapter one, attacking the Station right now.) crazy graphics, the controls, whilst fiddly at first are a pleasure to wield when you get the hang of it.
The movie sections are stunning too. Absolutely the game I've wanted for years and years as G1 fan and as a fan of fast paced action..
You owe it to yourselves to get this in.... Amazing stuff....!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 10:53 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
the controls, whilst fiddly at first are a pleasure to wield when you get the hang of it.

They were easy for me when i played the multiplayer demo then again i have played Gears Of War.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 08:16 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I have Gears of war: Im just shit at it. lol

Yeah I was pretty fluid in the end, as tired as I was in the end of last night's session.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 02:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nice graphics.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 11:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah you definitely get copious amounts of eye candy bang bang for your buck.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 03:25 AM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

i'm interesting in the multiplayer...wondering how that'll turn out

CadoAngelus - Savior, Conqueror, Hero, Villain.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 10:10 PM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Just bought this new for the PC, its 45 bucks! and is 20 bucks cheaper than the 360 version.

I dont have a great rig but I am ok playing it. The vehicle controls are difficult at times. Its a fun game, typical Unreal stuff.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2010 11:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by CadoAngelus
i'm interesting in the multiplayer...wondering how that'll turn out

Pretty solid apparently..although some of the levels dont make the most stimulating battle zones is about the size of what I read in reviews..Ive not bothered with it as yet...Ive been waiting 'til one of my 360 using mates get it in.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:11 AM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

I'll see what you guys think before I buy it...would need to renew my live gold membership before I can play multiplayer...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 10:58 AM
CadoAngelus is currently offline Click here to Send CadoAngelus a Private Message Find more posts by CadoAngelus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

. The vehicle controls are difficult at times. Its a fun game, typical Unreal stuff.

Buy a Game controller unless of course thats what your using.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Its because my rig is not good enough and it doesnt meet the min requirements.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 02:04 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I'll see what you guys think before I buy it...would need to renew my live gold membership before I can play multiplayer...

Screw Xbox 360. Get your games for the PC (if its a ok/good rig). GFWL (this game doesnt use this) is the same service and free. You'll save yourself 20 bucks if you get this game for the PC instead.

Its a typical Unreal game, so its fun. I wish there are more weapons, perks.....ie goodies for the multiplayer though, Imo its very limited.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 5th, 2010 at 02:18 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 02:07 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah that'd be logical...

Let me know when you have..

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 05:31 PM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

Screw Xbox 360. Get your games for the PC (if its a ok/good rig). GFWL (this game doesnt use this) is the same service and free. You'll save yourself 20 bucks if you get this game for the PC instead.

Its a typical Unreal game, so its fun. I wish there are more weapons, perks.....ie goodies for the multiplayer though, Imo its very limited.

True...and updates generally tend to be free too

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah that'd be logical...

Let me know when you have..

Bit low on the money side of life so i'm probably not gonna get it for a couple weeks at least. but i'll say what I think if I get it soon

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 11:02 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Always xbox 360 for me these days for me i know the PC that i'm using can't play all the new games.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 08:03 AM
CadoAngelus
Zanpakuto

That is what I find the most true thing about Platform gaming.

As PC games require more graphics, more processing speed, more RAM, more this more that the PC gamer slowly becomes a PC nerd or a Console Gamer. Maintaining an up-to-date gaming PC is very expensive and annoying most of the time...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 09:41 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just watched a Game review tv program they complained about the game using the Gears Of Wars system but have the ability to cover behing things

-action being too simplistic
- walking around searching for ammo and health... too much actually - you'll run out all the time.

besides those things they liked it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 11:56 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

-Simplistic..? Revenge of shinobi, Tetris, Outrun, Pang, Flicky, Halo, Afterburner etc were way more simple...yet great.

-They were just crap at playing it.
Ive had no such problems. stick out tongue

Glad to hear

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 01:42 PM