KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)

Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 (Arkham City)
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackZero30x
Jack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah costumes such as these

(please log in to view the image)

And as for driving the batmobile I think they should totally allow that, I was hoping to be able to do so in the first game but no such luck

lmao
maybe he's trying to see what Corps he is suited for!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 07:51 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

You can bet your sweet tight ass he is

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 08:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Batman: Arkham City will swoop onto video game consoles and PCs in Fall 2011, according to new details released today.

This sequel to the 2009 blockbuster Batman: Arkham Asylum once again pits the dark knight against the Joker. But instead of taking place on a shadowy island-prison, this new title brings players to "Arkham City," a "heavily fortified" district of Gotham City.

The newly announced name is not a total surprise. Publisher Warner Bros. registered a slew of website names in July. Among the 15 domains were ArkhamCity.com, BatmanArkhamCity.com, CityOfArkham.com, and CloseArkhamCity.com. (Here in the newsroom, we were rooting for the more evocative BatmanAshesOfGotham.com, but there's plenty of room for a trilogy, right?)

Beside what's listed above, everything else is speculation. Developer Rocksteady Studios, who went from nameless to famous with the success of Arkham Asylum, has kept tight-lipped about the project. But what do you expect; the game is still more than a year away.

Restless fans can pick out more details from the teaser trailer embedded below, and look for the September issue of Game Informer, which features a bruised Batman and leather-clad Catwoman.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Innovation...ls-release-date

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 08:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fall 2011? Last I heard, it was gonna be out sometime spring 2011. This changes things , not that I'm complainin'.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 09:47 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'll bet it was pushed back due to the success of Arkham Asylum. They probably wanna make sure it exceeds the previous game. I can't think of anything worse than a disgruntled Batman fan who happens to be a gamer.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 10:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/arch...rkham-city.aspx

(please log in to view the image)

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't have crappy RE5 co-op single player play.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 10:21 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i liked the co-op single player.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2010 11:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Me too.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 02:13 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The atmosphere and story of the first game were so strong that co-op would do nothing but hurt it the game play.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 09:14 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The atmosphere and story of the first game were so strong that co-op would do nothing but hurt it the game play.

i can see why it could cause problems, but there are ways around it imo.

anyway, i doubt they're going to have it in the game. just showing us that he'll meet selina in it is big news in itself.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 09:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

That Catwoman design looks a bit like the one from MK vs DC. Which I wasn't too fond of.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 02:07 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The MKvsDC version of plenty of characters sucked. Didn't mind the Catwoman one though.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 02:59 AM
Scythe
The Goat

That Catwoman looks more like a realistic Jim Lee version more than anything, at least to me.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 09:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Scythe
That Catwoman looks more like a realistic Jim Lee version more than anything, at least to me.

agreed. it doesn't remind me of the MK game as much as it does Lee's work.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 05:52 AM
colossulrage

i still wish you could be others besides batman to... like robin nightwing batgirl...list could go on it would be so sick!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 11:50 PM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Not sure how you guys are getting Jim Lee, 'cus that screams Adam Hughes' Catwoman to me.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 12:14 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not sure how you guys are getting Jim Lee, 'cus that screams Adam Hughes' Catwoman to me.

the costume.

her actual face/hair is definitely hughes' hepburn look, but the suit was the lee reference.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 06:07 AM
Grog_Burton

It's Adam Hughes.

Lose the the collar and you've got a perfect Catwoman design for Batman 3

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 08:28 AM
Grog_Burton is currently offline Click here to Send Grog_Burton a Private Message Find more posts by Grog_Burton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 01:56 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

That was god damned beautiful.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2010 09:57 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote