KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Howgarts wizards versus Sidious and the Jedi Order...

Howgarts wizards versus Sidious and the Jedi Order...
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Hahahahahahaha. Splittin' hairs there abit. I don't think, I know for a fact any team of Jedis/Sith can defeat any type of wizardy fail the HP universe can crap out. My outcome is bias too, because I really could care less for HP, but it makes sense that most of the people in HP, if not for their fancy words that have to be spoken, are only human beings. While those who wield the force have powers that boost them higher above average kids and adults.
Not familiar at all with wizard powers, are you?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not onscreen, he didnt.

No non ROTJ feats/ROTS feats please. no expression

Nope. Palpatine was Sith to the max.

Anakin/Vader was just an errand boy who was lied to.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yoda, to Obi Wan in ROTS:

"The boy you trained, gone he is, consumed by Darth Vader."

Any questions?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yoda, to Obi Wan in ROTS:

"The boy you trained, gone he is, consumed by Darth Vader."

Any questions?

Yeah..... how can you claim to be a fan of SW...?

Yoda was wrong, obviously....hence the end of ROTJ.
(Which you dont actually post like youve ever seen before) smile

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:53 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I've watched enough of the HP movies to not really care and form an opinion.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:54 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah..... how can you claim to be a fan of SW...?

Yoda was wrong, obviously. smile
Sure, he's only been a Jedi for how many centuries? He was wrong about some things, not this. Anakin Skywalker was a jedi Knight. Darth Vader was a Sith Lord.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:55 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've watched enough of the HP movies to not really care and form an opinion.
Then why post here?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:55 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

No but YOU are......arent you? ("slurp, slurp, slurrrrp")
Kneeius Wearioutimus especially huh, Susan...?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:56 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Then why post here?

Cause he does what you cant: Represent SW fans.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:56 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

No but YOU are......arent you? ("slurp, slurp, slurrrrp")
Kneeius Wearioutimus especially huh, Susan...?
Quite familiar, and the same goes for SW. But hey, go ahead and troll away, avoid the subject at hand, which is the wizards making mincemeat out of the Jedi.

No? The Jedi will win, you say? Prove it.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:57 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cause he does what you cant: Represent SW fans.
K.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:58 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Then why post here?

Because I formed an opinion...

/facepalm

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 09:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sure, he's only been a Jedi for how many centuries? He was wrong about some things, not this. Anakin Skywalker was a jedi Knight. Darth Vader was a Sith Lord.

Go back to ATOC.

Listen to Yoda's condemnation of the attitudes of older more experienced jedi who should know better.
He knew that he/the jedi could be complacent yet wrong.
Theres youre answer.

Complacent but wrong.

Complacent but wrong.

Commmmmmmmmplacent but wrong.

(A familiar feeling to you, no doubt)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because I formed an opinion...

/facepalm
And how do the Jedi beat the wizards? See, you must back up your opinion, you cant just say "The Jedi win."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go back to ATOC.

Listen to Yoda's condemnation of the attitudes of older more experienced jedi who should know better.
He knew that he/the jedi could be complacent yet wrong.
Theres youre answer.

Complacent but wrong.

Complacent but wrong.

Commmmmmmmmplacent but wrong.

(A familiar feeling to you, no doubt)
All this because we disagree on what force crush is. Know what? I'll allow it here if it'll shut you up.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:02 AM
Scythe
The Goat

And how do the Jedi beat the wizards? See, you must back up your opinion, you cant just say "The Jedi win."

Slight precog on their end, Yoda on their side, force pushing, the sith have force lightning. Jedis can react to the danger faster, IMO to whatever the Wizards can start casting and whatnot.

Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Quite familiar, and the same goes for SW. But hey, go ahead and troll away, avoid the subject at hand, which is the wizards making mincemeat out of the Jedi.

No? The Jedi will win, you say? Prove it.

Ive avoided nothing Susan.
Ive answered your questions about SW, tolrated your claiming to be a SW fan whilst clearly not having seen the same movies that the rest of the eyeball having/ear using/mind using/ thought registering world saw.

Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Slight precog on their end, Yoda on their side, force pushing, the sith have force lightning. Jedis can react to the danger faster, IMO to whatever the Wizards can start casting and whatnot.

Palpatine has force lightning, and he isn't in the fight at the start, read the OP.

The precog is faulty at best, it's has been proven to not be infallible.

So the Jedi are faster, so? You know what fiendfyre is, right? Half apparating? The death spell?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:04 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

All this because we disagree on what force crush is. Know what? I'll allow it here if it'll shut you up.

It might "shut me up", but your SW fan credibility is forever, and I mean FOREVER destroyed.

smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:04 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It might "shut me up", but your SW fan credibility is forever, and I mean FOREVER destroyed.

smile
Yeah sure, like I'll lose sleep over you questioning my devotion to SW. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now....Back to the thread?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:05 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Palpatine has force lightning, and he isn't in the fight at the start, read the OP.

The precog is faulty at best, it's has been proven to not be infallible.

So the Jedi are faster, so? You know what fiendfyre is, right? Half apparating? The death spell?

Yeah, that's neat man. Not going to change my opinion.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2009 10:07 AM