KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread

SeeD Saga: Destined Chaos --- RP Thread
Started by: iKinneas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

The man started to have a tuff time breathing. " i was hired !" He said gasping for air. Luxa shook his head "not good enough" Ienzo sighed "tell us more, is this really worth loosing your life ? " The man growled "ok so somone ... paid me to knock out the guy with the pink hair and bring him to Esthar !" He said frustraited

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:56 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

'that makes about as much sense as a chocobo riding a moogle'
"who hired you?" miles said, dropping the man to the floor..he put his foot on the mercenary so that he couldn't move.."if you dont tell me ill feed you to my GF.."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 11:57 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He smiled "and would that do you any good hmmm ? soilders hired me !" His arm glow red. He was going berserk. Ienzo noticed right away. "Miles get off him or kill him !" It was to late the man pushed off the ground and jumped to his feet and charged at Luxa like a bull. Luxa sighed "fool..." Luxa easily moved next to him for Luxa was extremely quick more than a average fighter. He raised his scythe to stick it in his back but the black only went in about a quarter of the way in. Ienzo steped back and opened his book " Hes got a strong sheild !"

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:00 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

((ugh this is hopeless stick out tongue))
'ugh this is hopeless'
miles moved forward and knocked the mysterious mercenary face-first to the floor.."whatever spell you're going to use, ienzo, USE IT!"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2010 10:55 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venomanzer
Restricted

Account Restricted

your vag is hopeless

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 06:22 PM
Venomanzer is currently offline Click here to Send Venomanzer a Private Message Find more posts by Venomanzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
. Hitosu Moriko
Restricted

Account Restricted

(reported)

im not a quitter

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:06 AM
. Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send . Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by . Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote