KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » War Vs Kratos

War Vs Kratos
Started by: bwahaha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bwahaha
Restricted

Account Restricted

War Vs Kratos

alright its war from darsiders vs kratos whowins

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 04:30 PM
bwahaha is currently offline Click here to Send bwahaha a Private Message Find more posts by bwahaha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WARBOYS
Restricted

Account Restricted

its a hard one i dont know i guess kratos

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 06:12 PM
WARBOYS is currently offline Click here to Send WARBOYS a Private Message Find more posts by WARBOYS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think these two are pretty equally matched. If it weren't for Wars crossblade i'd probably give the win to Kratos. I really think that Crossblade will be a problem. It's not very powerful but it will keep Kratos on the defensive.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 06:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iChaos
The Embodiment of Chaos

War. Ares, the God of War, doesn't have shit on him.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 06:51 PM
iChaos is currently offline Click here to Send iChaos a Private Message Find more posts by iChaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wammamram
the afro'ed assassin

war grabs kratos and sqashes his head end of forum

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 07:44 PM
wammamram is currently offline Click here to Send wammamram a Private Message Find more posts by wammamram Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cyner
Too little too late

Kratos takes this easily.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2010 08:02 PM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I'm unfamiliar with War, have an article?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 01:23 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm unfamiliar with War, have an article?

He is from the new game Darksiders. I'd recomend it. It plays like the love child of Zelda and GoW a very fun game.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 10:51 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

this is how the fight would happen between these 2

War has destroyed sparta, he looks around and sees all the spartans dead.... but he looks and sees a man with a red tattoe

War" who are u spartan, show yourself"

the man " I am Kratos"

War- Well Kratos,weaklin spartan, I am War

Kratos- "Oh yeah well im the God of you"

kratos continues and kills war...........

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 02:50 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Wrong. Kratos may be the god of War, but War is well War itself. If Kratos did kill him than his god status would be eliminated as he effectively killed War.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 05:38 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

War is the physical avatar of the concept of War. Just because he dies doesn't mean violence and very other factor that creates war would stop. It would probably be significantly lessened, though, which would mean a weaker Kratos due to killing an aspect of his portfolio. o.O

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 07:45 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If people have played the game, then they'll know how powerful War and the other Old Ones are.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

i was just making a little joke guy, its not really a serious post......

i know war is war itself....

but i still think kratos takes it.... 5.5-6/10

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 08:39 PM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maester_yoda

play the game first. i think war takes it. to good

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:03 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

based on the little knowledge I have on War (which is actually impressive, judging from the feats I've been told) I'd say War would win this.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 09:57 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The only problem I see with War is that pistol with unlimited supernatural rounds. Just how can Kratos dodge gunfire? IMO.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2010 10:50 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

War can turn intangible

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 12:24 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

can someone give me the POWERS and FEATS of War.... post it on this thread..............................

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 01:43 AM
Maester_yoda

War's ultimate form basically makes him kill any demon or angel in 2 to 3 hits....he can throw a car over 30 stories high while not even being next the the building (gameplay) Samael says he could easily destroy an entire legion of the best demons hell could throw out in his original form. Uses a sword mainly, but has a scythe and crossblade style weapon and a demonic pistol for long range. Was able to rip off the wings of a rather large demon (war was about the size of its tooth) and thats all so far and i have only played the first 5 hours....

"You do this, Sam, and its all about you, the great Sam Gerard." "Yes I am." "And you always have to win." "Yes I do."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2010 03:45 PM
Maester_yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Maester_yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Maester_yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

damn, if War can do all that, then he definitely wins.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2010 12:02 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote